The After Show

NINE

"Well done, Chaerin!" Lee Seunghyun said hugging her, "And you too Minji!"

"Thanks, Minji was great wasn't she?"

Minji wasn't really paying attention, she was just staring at the back of Daesung's head.

"She was," Lee Seunghyun smiled, "Anyway I'll be going with.. umm I'll be going."

"Bye Seunghyun," Minji and Chaerin said. 

Seunghyun walked away and started talking to Daesung. 

"Shall we go gambling?"

"It's 3pm."
 

"Prime gambling hour," he smiled, "It's when I make my most money. Come on let's go, it'll be fun."

***

"Uh, I was wondering Dara if you and Bom wanted to come over for drinks or something at my apartment," Yongbae said.

"That's sounds like a good idea," Dara said, "Bom you up for it?"

"Uh yeah, sure," she said. 

"Umm guys do you want to get back to the apartment first and clean it a bit, these two are so messy." 

Jiyong looking slightly annoyed said pointing at Seunghyun, "No, he's the messy one."

"I have to admit it, he's telling the truth." 

"So how about Bom you come ahead with us and we'll leave these lovebirds to themselves?" Jiyong said.

"Don't worry we don't bite... that much," he smiled.

"Uh ok," Bom said shyly.

"See you then," Jiyong said, "Come on Bom."

***

"It's great to have some time together, I feel as if I barely saw you enough before so this is nice."

Minji was watering the plants on their apartment balcony whilst Chaerin cleaned the house.

"Hmm, it is nice," she said, "But how did this apartment get so dirty? Oh wait I forgot Seunghyun stayed here."
 

They both laughed.

"You can hardly expect a panda to keep your apartment clean."

"I really think we should just change his name to Panda, it suits him so much more than Seunghyun."

"You're right. Let's just call him that from now on."

***

Bom, Choi Seunghyun and Jiyong walked down the street together. They seemed both captivated by her beauty and could not keep their eyes of her.

"So, do you know what you want to do after university?" Jiyong said.

"Be a singer," Bom replied, "It's always been my dream, so it's likely it won't happen."

"I wouldn't say that, you can come with me and Seunghyun next year, we're going to go to the YG entertainment auditions. We both want to be rappers."

"Jiyong is very talented, he can write the best songs, you should rap one now," he said.

"Ah, hyung you're embarrassing me!"

"You should, I'd love to hear one," Bom said.

"However hard it is to refuse you I must, these songs are Top secret after all," he smiled.

"He's very secretive, our Jiyong, he thinks that we might steal his songs and make them hits."