A dinner date in your arms

NINE

Lee Seung Hyun was released from the hospital later that day and they decided to let him sleep in Chaerin's bed so that she wouldn't worry about him. Chaerin sat by him whilst he slept making sure that he was alright. Even though the doctors had said that he would be fine, she was still scared that something might happen to him. She watched him as he lay there sleeping quietly. He'd been partying, gambling and drinking so much recently that this was probably the best sleep he'd had in months. Seung Hyun's eyes fluttered and his eyes opened, he mumbled "uh Chaerin, what happened?"

"You had an allergic reaction," she said smiling but with a tear falling down her face.

"Hey," he said reaching his hand out to her, "Why are you crying?" 

"I thought, that I would never see you like this again. I thought you were going to die."

"But, I'm not dead. I'm fine, see," he smiled, "For now, I'll work hard to make you smile rather than cry, alright?"

"Well you can start by going on that shopping trip with me tomorrow."

"Sure. Thanks."

"Thanks, for what."

"Caring about me. I'm a lucky guy to have a friend like you," he smiled widely and raised himself up slightly.

"Well, every girl wants to hang out with a panda," She laughed and then started crying a little.

"Come here," he said, "So I can give you a hug."

She nodded getting out of her seat, moving the bed covers slightly off and getting into the bed. He smiled and wrapped his arms around her kissing her head. 

"You know, perhaps if we stay like this we'll never get hurt."

"I wish we could stay like this forever," he said hugging her closer, a single tear streaming down his face, "then we could always protect each other and never be alone. Chaerin, I love you."

"I love you too."

....

Minji and Daesung sat on the sofa, he had his arm around her and they were talking.

"I hope Chaerin's alright and Seung Hyun too," Minji said.

"Don't worry about them," he said, "They'll both be fine, they have each other, after all."

"Do you think that they like each other? I mean well romantically?"

"No, no I don't think so. They love each other but it's a friendship. It's like you love her a lot and I love her a lot too but I'm not in love with her."

"Yeah," she smiled, "I guess you're right. I do hope they find someone to love, like I've found you."

"Hmm.." he said kissing her lips, "I hope so too, nothing quite beats this feeling."

"Shall we go check on them?"

"Yeah, why not."

They both got up from the sofa holding hands and walked towards the bedroom door and opened it. Lee Seung Hyun lay there with Chaerin resting with her head on his chest, their eyes tightly shut and their arms rapped around each other. Daesung and Minji shut the door smiling. 

Meanwhile

Yongbae waited outside of the door of her apartment impatiently wearing a suit with a bunch of daisies wrapped in a pink ribbon in his hand. Why wasn't she there yet? Had she forgotten about their date? 

"Do I look alright?" Dara said.

"You look beautiful, now get out there already!" Park Bom said.

"Ok, ok bye Bom," she said opening the door and closing it.

Yongbae's eyes lit up as he saw her. She was dressed in a short black dress and heels with her hair up and beautifully curled.

"You look so beautiful," he stuttered as he said these words and blushed, "These are for you."
He handed her the flowers, she smiled, daisies, how cute.

"Thank you so much, I love daisies."

Yes, she liked the flowers.

"So, I booked us a nice restaurant, or at least I think it's nice.. umm," he said awkwardly. He found it hard to get out words when he was standing next to someone so beautiful.

"Sounds great. I'm sure I'll love it."

*Later when they are at the restaurant*

"So, do you have any pets?" Dara said.

"Yeah, I have a boston terrier, he's called Boss. You should meet him, he loves pretty girls."

"I don't think he'd like me much then."

"No, don't say that. You know you're gorgeous."

Shyly they looked into each others eyes and just stared at each other for a while. Their silence was interrupted by the waiter with their food. He placed two bowls of noodles on the table and left.

"Mmm.. looks yummy," she said.

"Yeah, doesn't it. Let's eat."

Both of them ate silently and kept on staring at each other. Yongbae stopped eating, "You've got food on your face."

She didn't have food on her face.

"Oh really," she said embarrassed.

"Let me take it off for you," he said getting out of his chair. He placed his hand on her face. "Sorry but it's on your lips," he smiled and delicately kissed her.

"There wasn't any food was there?" she said smiling.

"No, I just wanted to kiss you."