And then she hugged me...

NINE

Yongbae walked into his apartment with a huge smile on his face. Jiyong was sitting on the sofa, resting his feet on the table.

"How did it go? I'm judging it went well," Jiyong said, "I mean look at you, it's as if you can't stop smiling."

"I can't, it just went so well. Jiyong she is the greatest girl ever," Yongbae said, moving on to the sofa and sitting next to him.

Seung Hyun casually walked into the room, carrying a stuffed toy and dressed in a red hoodie.

"So yongbae, I see it went well. Now tell us, what happened exactly?" Seung Hyun said, walking over and sitting on the arm of the sofa next to Jiyong.

"Well we went for a walk in the park and we talked about how we'd come to university. And I could talk so comfortably with her, it was so amazing, we even sang to each other. And then she hugged me.. She actually hugged me, just out of the blue."

"Ooh la la, you hugged. That's all?" Jiyong said. 

"Yeah."

"Well wow that's intense," Seung Hyun said sarcastically, "You are seeing her again?"

"Yeah, I'm seeing her again tomorrow evening," said Yongbae, "I'm taking her out for dinner."

"Aww, you might get your first kiss," Jiyong smiled, "Hyung, you're growing up."

"Ah, I'm so nervous, what if I do it wrong?"

"You won't do it wrong, just kiss her. It's not that hard,"  Choi Seung Hyun said, "Just don't freak out and don't run away."

"There's no chance of me running away. I wouldn't miss a second of looking at her face for anything," Yongbae said.

"Oh, Seung Hyun, our Yongbae is so romantic, isn't he? He's so pure and innocent, unlike us," Jiyong said whilst draping his arm around Seung Hyun.

"Ah no, I'm a pure and innocent man," Seung Hyun said.

Jiyong and Yongbae both laughed and said, "Yeah, sure you are."

"Oh and Seung Hyun, I found out the name of her friend, she's called Park Bom," Yongbae said.

"Hmm... Park Bom."

*Meanwhile* 

Park Bom and Dara were sitting on the floor, discussing her date with Yongbae. 

"So how did it go? Tell me everything," Bom said.

"We went for a romantic walk in the park and he couldn't keep his eyes off me. He kept on glancing into my eyes now and then, he's such a sweet guy. He's so shy and nice. There was just a real connection, you know. I haven't felt this way in ages. And towards the end, I hugged him."

"You hugged him?"

"Yeah but he enjoyed it so I think I didn't scare him off. He asked me to go out for dinner tomorrow! But what am I going to wear?"

"I'll find you something don't worry. You always worry about what to wear but it never matters, you always look great in everything."

"Aww thanks Bom. Ah I'm so nervous. I just hope that he likes me as much as I do."

Meanwhile

"Chaerin, where am I?" Lee Seung Hyun murmured picking his head up of the floor, "Ah my head hurts."

"You're at my apartment, you passed out last night, remember?" Chaerin said.

"Oh yeah, sorry about that," He said, "Thanks though."

"It's alright. Come on, I'll fix you something to mend that hangover," She said stretching out her hand to him and pulling him off the ground.

Walking over into the kitchen, she spotted that Daesung and Minji were already there sitting at the table, holding hands and sharing a bowl of cereal with each other.

"Hey lovebirds," Chaerin said, "Look who's finally up."

"Oh ah hi Seung Hyun," Minji said glancing over at him, "Come and join us."

"Alright then," Seung Hyun said.

Lee Seung Hyun was really jealous. He didn't like seeing couples when he was still single, it depressed him. He felt so lonely these days. His best friend Daesung spent most of his time with her and not him. At least he had Chaerin, he just hoped that she wouldn't get a boyfriend otherwise he really would be alone.

"Now how's my hyung?" Daesung said smiling, "Great night yesterday, wasn't it?"

"Yeah, we made a lot of money. Still got my luck after all this time," Seung Hyun said.

"That panda luck of yours," Chaerin smiled whilst blending various vegetables in a food processor.

"I don't see why you guys have to keep calling me panda," Seung Hyun said, "A lot of people have bags under their eyes."

"It's because we like to annoy you," Minji said smiling, "Anyway, it's a cute nickname."

"Correction, it's an annoying nickname," he said, "What the hell is that?"

Chaerin placed a lumpy green drink on the table.

"It's a smoothie. It's going to cure your hangover so just drink it!"

"But, it's so disgusting," he said.

"Shall I make you a bamboo flavoured one then?" Chaerin smirked.

"Fine, fine. I'll drink it."