Sleeping Park Bom

NINE

'Hey Yongbae," Dara said kissing him on the cheek, "And hello Seunghyun."

"Hi," Seunghyun awkwardly said.

Yongbae smiled and held her hand saying, "You look so tired, are you alright?"

"I've just been looking after Bom all night, she's really not been well.."

"How about," Seunhyun said, "I look after her for a while and you two can both relax."
 

"I don't want you to go to the trouble of..." she said.

"Don't worry, it's fine really. I want to help her if I can."

"Well, she's in that room over there if you want to see her. I warn you though she's in quite a state."

"Ok, I'll go see her," Seunghyun walked towards the door, glancing back he saw Yongbae and Dara kissing. Wow these two really couldn't keep their hands off each other.

"Hello?" he whispered as he entered the room.

Bom was lying in bed asleep in her pyjamas, her hair was messy and her face was all sweaty. He went and sat on the chair next to her and placed his hand on her forehead.

"You, really are unwell, you're boiling. You poor thing, you poor beautiful thing. I wish I could take the pain away for you, so I could see you smiling. I wonder if you'll ever come to like me, honestly I liked you since the moment I first saw you. I think you're amazing.."

He smiled, he knew she couldn't hear him at all. Leaning over he kissed her on the forehead.

"You're really beautiful, you know that. Every moment I'm near you, I don't want to blink. Ah.. what am I saying? I don't know what you've done to me..."

He leaned back in his chair and sighed covering his eyes with his hands. As he did this Bom opened her eyes, she hadn't really been asleep, she'd heard everything. She shut her eyes again, she didn't want to embarrass him.

He sat and stared at her for a long time, occasionally dabbing her forehead with a damp cloth. After a long time, Bom finally opened her eyes again.

"Seunghyun? When did you? Why are you???" she said confused.

"I came to look after you," he said, "So that Dara could relax."

"Oh, I see.. you don't have to look after me, I'll be fine," she said in a croaky voice, "And I don't want you to see me all horrible like this." 

She hid her head away under the covers.
 

"Shhh, it's alright, I'm here because I want to look after you not because I have to and for a sick person you still look very cute, now can I see your face again?"

Bom was smiling under the covers, she was still surprised that he even liked her. She moved her head slightly up so that her eyes peeped over the covers.

"How are you feeling?" he said.

"Horrible but I feel a little better all of a sudden.."

He smiled and said, "Well at least you feel a little better... wait is that my phone ringing?"

He could hear a faint ringing noise, so he felt in his pocket for his phone and answered it, it was Jiyong.

"Hey."

"Hey."

"Seunghyun YOU NEED TO GET HERE NOW!..."

"Why?"

"Guess who's gotten us an audition?"

"Wait... no you didn't... not YG?"

"Yes, I got us an audition for YG today..."

"How did you even?"

"Does it matter? Just get over here now!"

He paused, did he really want to leave her when she was so sick? Getting an audition at YG didn't happen every day.

"Go!" said Bom.

He smiled and looked at her, "Alright, I'll be there soon." He hung up the phone.

"Is it really alright? I don't want to leave you when you're ill."

"It's fine, I'll be fine, just go, it's YG that's amazing."

He got out of his seat and said, "Alright but I'll come and see you tomorrow..."

"Bye."

"Bye," he said as he walked over towards the door.

"Wait Seunghyun, seunghyun," she muttered painfully, "I like you too."

He ran back to her and perched on the side of the bed,"You heard everything didn't you?"

"Yes, everything.." she said smiling.

"So it's official then, I like you and you like me."

"Yes.. you need to go.."

He paused and said, "I'll go in a minute," he said pushing her hair away from her face, "Just promise me you'll get better."

"I will."