Chapter 19: The Start of Something New

The Heart Never Forgets

HER POV

 

You were seated at a cafe. 

English oldies were blaring not to the level of annoying, but it was rather good at distracting your thoughts.

You were thinking. 

Thinking is something you detest since young..but somehow as you grow older, you're expected to think. 

Think of your actions, the consequences, the purpose, the long run and short run, the benefits, the losses... 

So much.. To think. 

 

Today's occasion? Two year anniversary since the day you initiated the patch up. 

You did a mental calculation, if the two years of breakup were ignored, today would be exactly..2676th day. 

Your heart had a tug of pain. 

We could be so much more. 

Regrets often come and go, it stung your heart leaving you daze for a few hours occasionally. 

You still love him, no doubt, it took your greatest will power and effort to not look up for B.A.P. 

Or  just...Daehyun.

Kpop was no longer on your playlist, or anywhere, nothing to remind you of him. 

You left all of your memories in your house back in Seoul under your bed in a sealed box. 

You deleted images in your phone. 

You even removed his birthday on your calendar. 

That was a futile attempt since that day has ever since became a special day.. 

 

 

You heaved a sigh at these thoughts. Two years,...did he found someone? 

Is he happy? 

Did he eat his meals regularly? 

Does he... 

STOP STOP.. STOP feeding those thoughts. 

You instantly shook your head in attempt to shake these thoughts out before grabbing your paper documents. 

 

 

You're a pretty famous  journalist for a rookie. 

You had done so well in school that you graduated slightly earlier and earned a full scholarship that grants you to renowned companies that made you who you are today. 

Maybe...work was a great distraction. 

You slurped your latte as you glanced through your schedule for the week. 

 

From: Pat

Hey Girl, I have a job for you! 

Boss wants you to take this.. I'll give you more information when you're back from lunch break. 

Hurry~ 

 

 

You gave a slight groan, your week was already filled. 

Sure, an extra job won't kill, in fact it was rather beneficial since every job promises a good pay. 

But... Christmas is coming and you wanted your own shopping time for a long time. 

You glanced at clock on your phone, 12:34pm. 

Exactly 26more minutes, your sandwich was finished, your cup is almost empty. 

Maybe you can head back early ... 

You gulp down the last few sips and grab your documents and left. 

 

HIS POV 

Two years.. 

I think it's perhaps about 2676th day? 

Am I a fool to be thinking of her after two years? 

I flicked my phone screen on, I navigated to the gallery. 

My thumb grazed the outline of her face. 

My princess, I miss you. 

 

This two years was not as hard as I had thought.. 

Maybe, I had gotten used to it. 

Maybe.. Work was a good distraction. 

B.A.P has been successful, both in Japan and Korea. 

We had achieved the dreams that we dared to dream as a trainee. 

We have achieved that. 

YongGuk hyung found a nice girl. She's a really good artist. 

HimChan Hyung, /chuckles/ still single..
It was surprising since, we all thought that he would be the next one to get a girlfriend. 

But instead, guess what, maknae Zelo had one first.
She's a Noona, same age as me.
But just as adorable as Zelo, shy and gentle. 

The next one that was attached was YongJae, with a girl that sings just as well as him. 

And finally Moon Angel.
That girl unlike him is so talkative.
But she's nice and fun.
She often join me and YoungJae to play tricks at the rest. 

 

That's the update for the guys. Who would have thought the future looks like this?
Two years. 
Two years of pain. 
Yet nothing waits for you. 
Everybody had moved on. 

As for me, I am still as dashing, 
Well... maybe less dashing. 

They say a person looks prettier/ more handsome when she's/he's in love. 
I wonder how does a person lost in love looks like.. 
The fans can't tell that I have aged right ? 

I twirl the pen in my hand. 
A few more minutes to the show's live broadcast. 
Sighs, was it a mistake to take on this life? 

"B.A.P, going live in 30 seconds. " 
I set the pen down, and left. 

 

 


HAPPY THANKSGIVING (a little late... ) to everyone. 
Thankyou for being such a dearie and showing support for my modest story. 
I honestly don't know what to do.. /hugs everyone/ 
This is really a short update. 
I actually planned for something really tragic like she met an accident and lost her memories.. T.T
But ...the last few chapters already drew so much emotions, I think I shouldn't eh? :( 

Teehees, LOVE YOU ALL once again. 
And thank you :D 
Please also do support my other stories :D