Chapter 51

The Heart Never Forgets

" No... , " you hesistated. " Not yet. " 

He was confused. He couldn't quite get your reaction. Why would you reject after all these years? Were all that he had spend with you remained as a joke? He was sure, absolutely certain that you would have said yes. He was even positive that both of you would be marrying each other and write each other's Happily Ever After. What changed you? What had made you like this? He stared intently at you, and what he saw wasn't a woman he had loved, but someone, who looks far into the distant, lost in her thoughts. 

" Yeon..?" he spoke softly. He didn't know how to phrase his words, he didn't know how to question to know what you were thinking. He used to be good at reading you. What had happened?

" I'm sorry Dae... " you just gave a huff and slouched your shoulders. " I just... " You didn't know how to explain yourself. You were still overwhelmed by what you had saw today. You didn't expect to find a huge truth out by yourself. You didn't expect such a close friend would betray you like this. You didn't expect you had to stop your Man to propose to you. You didn't expect anything. That's pretty much life, you never expect anything and things just happened. It just hit you squarely and left you to stand on your own.. 

" No. Wait. Stop. " He remarked aloud. He wasn't looking at you anymore. He was... He looks hurt. He looks devasted. What did he done wrong? He was confused. 

" Dae.. look.. " 

" No... No.. " He chanted. He was trying to comprehend what was going on. You still kissed him just now, hug him just now. It shows you have feelings for him. But you didn't buy the gifts with him, okay, maybe it wasn't convenient to meet up. But,.. what is she doing? He was merely suggesting if both of you should take a break, and head over to somewhere for holidays, she rejected even before listening. Did she think he was going to propose... did.. she.. would she have rejected him?

" Dae.. I just want to.. " 

" You just want to what?, " Those thoughts wind up the fury within, it was estrangling him with rage and clouding his judgments. " Focus on your career? Make sure we are well-distanced from each other so we will never be caught? " He didn't wanted to scold her, but really, what is she thinking? 

"Dae.. no.. Today.. " 

" Today what? You have tons of reports to write? You need to snoop to someone else's dorm and grab the latest news?" His eyes were fuming with anger, no longer like how it was a few minutes ago. He didn't meant to interrupt your words, he didn't meant to argue. But after all these weeks of intentional isolation. He was going crazy. 

You couldn't speak a word. You stared at him, aghasted. It was unbelievable of what he had just suggested. It was merely just a caution you wanted to take. He didn't know what you had saw. He didn't know what he was into. You know this isn't right..but how do you tell him? Will he believe you? 

" Daehyun.. " You started softly, looking into his eyes and making sure he was staring at you, listening to you.  " I saw Him Chan today."

"AND?" his loud voice startled you. 

You couldn't breathe properly. The tension was wrong. Your heart beats were getting more pronounced, the way blood was forced through your veins, it was driving you crazy. Does it matter if you tell him now? Will he listen? Will he believe you? 

"AND? " He probed again. 

" I think... " You gave a gulp and closed your eyes, " We should give each other some distance. " 

That sentence left your mouth. Time stand stills. Your heart dropped into your pits. You felt every cell crumbled and shrivled into dust. That was the last straw for him. You saw the change of his eyes, from furious, to shock, to hurt, to sorry. But you can't change anything, you said it. For odd reasons, you thought about that fan, the one that claims to love Daehyun. Would she have loved him better than you did? After all these years, those words had to come from you. You just slayed the man you love. You didn't mean to. 
But if you both fight, it would be ugly and attract too much attention. You had to be sensible. Or so you thought. You are just trying to rid all these hurtful feelings that creeps on you. You can do it, Yeon, just until everything is settled. 


 


I'm back. My finals ended. And for you lovely people, I had already written two more chapters! ^_^
I will upload more these few days, (I try), and update my other fic as well. 

Mm.. I was actually conytemplating if I should change my original plot in mind. The lawsuit of BAP and TSent had affected so many Babyz, it hurt me to wirte the next two chapters (you'll know why), but I figured, just because of that, since in this story, BAP has debuted for over four years plus, I figured, we shall believe in the good okay. This is a fictional story, the ending still can be changed. But for our boys, we still don't know the ending. Let's stand by them, they need us more than we need them. I try to put in more perspective that address issues that we often ignore and forget. I know, my story is slightly different, a little more harsh and reality-based. I try to insert as much fluff as I can, but I aim to write a story that can be imagined real life :) We can all do this, all of us. Don't lose hope :) 

I hope everyone is fine. I have been good. And, I don't know, I feel so far from all my readers to be honest, I am just so happy with every reader that showed interest to the story. I was rereading my story (so I could develop further) I noticed a change in my way of writing, and how the story has developed more maturely over time. I would love to give thanks to you readers. For I read every single comment, and ALL OF YOU have given me so much support. It's been amazing. I know it took me so long to write this story, but I really hope that you all still enjoyed, and had fun XD Please please comment, tell me anything about you. You can even add me as a friend, and we could talk about anything under the sun :) 
As a treat, I might upload the next two chapters within this two days, right after I write more. XD 
AND DID YOU GUYS SEE MAMA 2014? I had to be biased, but INFINITE STAGE WAS AMAZING. 
I'm so proud of them, because I think their comebacks have been reduced tremendously after "Joining" SM. Even their dance, I am disappointed tbh, but they won best dance, I'm just happy for them. I hope they won't lose hope either. And and.. Let's all be fair and friendly. We shan't throw mean comments, every idol all worked hard to be where they are. All of them gave up their previous lives, and leave their families behind. They slogged through crazy schedules, eat minimal, still have to endure and fight on. Let's not let the award show break a fight between fandoms. We are all Kpop Fans. A living and breathing community that has bring so many people together.:)
Kpop. We are all one :)