6

The Love of the Devil, Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Weeks passed and all thirteen of them grew closer to each other. They were no longer distant with each other and surprisingly, the demons are also following Suho’s angelic orders.

Baekhyun and Jihyun also seemed to be so close that Luhan sometimes gets jealous of them.

They were all at Suho’s small garden at the back of their house. Lay and Kris helped to set up the griller as Kyungsoo and Xiumin helped each other in preparing the meats to be grilled.

It was Jihyun’s idea to have a barbecue party and Tao was the first one to agree on it. “Hey kids, you can play video games in the living room first.” Kyungsoo said and left the maknaes with Chanyeol.

“Chanyeol hyung, he said ‘kids’ and you totally don’t fit in that category considering your height.” Kai said and surprisingly, he was becoming polite than before which made Sehun smile.

“Hey, you’re the one to talk! Your height doesn’t even fit your age!” Chanyeol retorted. “Let’s start the game!”

 

 

 

Jihyun found Luhan seated at the porch and she went to him, embracing him from the back. “Luhan oppa, what are you thinking?”

He turned to look at Jihyun with a pair of loving eyes. “Nothing.” He said and she pouted. “No, tell me. It isn’t actually ‘nothing’. You were in a deep thought until I come.”

Jihyun put her hand on top of Luhan’s left chest, a habit of hers when Luhan is upset. She felt his heart beating. And not only that, she also felt something more as she put her hand on top of his left chest.

“Are you jealous, oppa?” She suddenly blurted out and Luhan’s eyes widened.

It wasn’t her intention to say that out loud. It’s just that when she put her hand on his left chest where his heart is placed, that was the first thing she felt. Jealousy.

Later on, she also felt the nervousness of Luhan. “You’re nervous and jealous, why?”

“I…nothing…” He said, unable to say the things that were bothering him. “No, tell me. What’s bothering you?”

“Baekhyun.” He mumbled—more likely a whisper that can’t be heard if Jihyun was any normal person but she wasn’t. She didn’t know when she had sharp ears like that but she heard the name Luhan uttered.

“What about Baekhyun?” She asked and Luhan was surprised.

He pulled her closer to him and hugged her tightly. “Nothing…I think I was a tinsy bit jealous of him since the two of you are always together.” He said and sniffed Jihyun’s natural vanilla scent. “You didn’t have to be jealous, Luhan oppa.”

“I know but it was just…I don’t know…I just became jealous because you two

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter