38

The Love of the Devil, Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ah yah Kim Junmyeon! Will you pleeeeaaase—“Luhan pouted and brought his fist right next to his cheek to perform an aegyo but Suho just had to cut it off while he’s into it. “No.” And then Suho stopped walking and turned to him. “I told you that my sister is too young for you.”

“But Suho, love knows no—“ And again, he was cut off. “My answer is still no, Luhan.” Suho sighed. “So now, will you please, just please, stop talking this topic with me and bring this to Han seonsaengnim?” Luhan sighed and took the folder his friend was reaching out for him and left the room. He rolled his eyes, muttering incoherent words to himself when he heard Suho yell again.

“Hey, no cussing!”

Luhan’s eyes widened and hurriedly went to the faculty room to do his errand when suddenly, because his thoughts were drifting off somewhere else, he bumped into something—or rather, someone. He felt his touched the floor and was about to cuss when he heard a familiar voice muttering words of apology. He then looked up to the person he bumped into and found Jihyun right before him. “J-Jihyun-ssi, are you okay?” He dumbly asked and he had to curse himself in the back of his mind for his stupid question. It was him who fell down, yet, he was asking the girl the question that he’s already receiving from the latter. “I’m fine, Luhan oppa. How about you? I’m so sorry to bump into you like that. I’m actually in a hurry because of Suho oppa. Are you okay?”

“H-Huh? Y-Yes I’m okay.” . Why was he stuttering in front of the girl he likes? It’s such a shame. He could’ve stood up and talked some more with her—aside from her, apologizing and worriedly asking if he was okay. “—I really am sorry, I have to go now, Luhan oppa. Bye!” He heard her say and when he’s just about to stand up, the girl already left.

He bit his lower lip. He lost the chance to talk and get closer to her again.

 

 

 

“Yah Suho, it’s your birthday this coming weekend, right?” Luhan asked and the latter raise his eyebrow, eyeing the flower boy with suspicion. “What do you want, Lu?” The said guy looked up at Suho with smiling eyes and happily asked, “Aren’t you going to have some birthday party and invite us to your house?”Suho pursed his lips into a thin line. “Not happening, Luhan. Not happening.”

Luhan pouted and left Suho to get his lunch when suddenly he found Jihyun walking towards him. But was she really? He had to check both his sides and his back to see if there was any other person the girl could be approaching but to his surprise, there were only her and him. *Is she really walking towards me?*He questioned himself again, his heart beat beating twice the normal heart beat and his breath hitching up due to her breath taking beauty.

When Jihyun stopped by in front of him and called out his name, Luhan felt his feelings tripled—if it was even possible. “H-Hey.” He stuttered again and he had to close his eyes and breathe in deeply once to take his nervousness away. “Luhan oppa, you’re one of Suho oppa’s closest friends, right?” She beamed. “I am?” He questioned more to himself than Jihyun.

Suho and Luhan are both in the students counsel. They are both in second year high school and apparently, they were classmates who are also desk partners. They talk and talk and talk but Suho always act y towards him. Does that sound close friends to Jihyun? Hah, because for him, they were more likely acquaintance than close friends though Luhan doesn’t mind to be Suho’s close friend, as what Jihyun claimed him to be.

“—So it’s set! I’ll see you on Friday after classes end! Bye, oppa!”That was the only thing he heard which snapped him out of his thoughts. He looked at her again only to see the girl waving happily at him while she turned he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter