29

The Love of the Devil, Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan didn’t stop combat training the next day. The only thing that was in his mind was his revenge. The revenge every angel deserves after they mercilessly killed his mother. Every punch, every kick, everything he did, he was chanting the same words over and over again. “I will kill all of you.”

“What the hell, Luhan hyung!” Sehun screamed in pain. He was like a punching bag to Luhan when all he intended to do was to give Luhan a combat training they always do almost every day. Everyone understands Luhan’s anger, especially Sehun since he grew up together with Luhan and saw how the mother loves his son even when she knew that his son will be a demon someday. But right now, he was hurting every single one of them physically. “Stop that, Luhan. Give him a rest!” Kris commanded but it was as if he can’t hear a single thing. He just kept on attacking Sehun that the poor boy was about to pass out, if it wasn’t for Tao who pulled him out.

Kris slapped Luhan’s cheek and it made all of them quiet. “Wake up, Luhan! This is not you. We know that you’re hurting inside but you’re hurting everyone else in this house, too.”

“Isn’t it what you want? Isn’t it what the King wants? For his heir to be merciless…heartless, isn’t that what all of you want?” Luhan retorted, not looking away from Kris’ eyes. “And who am I really, in the past? I don’t remember who I am but when I always try to remember who I am in the past, there's a part of me that hates it. Everytime I try to remember the memories that was washed away by this...this demon inside me, there's a voice inside me wishing that I am just a normal human boy and not a demon like all of you are!”

Though Baekhyun kind of agree with Luhan, hearing Luhan’s words hurt them the most. It wasn’t anyone’s fault that they’re demons. They were born as demons and will die as demons and no one can be blamed for that. And if Baekhyun was given a chance, he wanted to be a normal guy or an angel. He will give everything up just to be an angel or a human. He will give everything up just to be with Jihyun.

Kris walked passed by him and sighed. “Maybe you should cool your head down first. Leave the forest first and find yourself.” Luhan scoffed. *Leave? Find myself? Who are you to tell me what I should do?* “I know you’re a crowned prince and all, but as your alpha, do as I say.”

“Fine.”

 

 

 

White fluffy wings…a halo…

Luhan spotted an angel flying near his territory. He felt his blood boil as memories of his mother’s death flashed before him. He stared at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter