20

The Love of the Devil, Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The six boys trailed after Jihyun as they enter the main hall of the palace. At the side of the aisle she’s walking on, everyone was bowing at her and as she passes by them they look at her with a smile.She knew that the stares weren’t a bad thing but she can’t help but to be embarrassed. And as if the six boys heard her, she felt a hand slightly squeezed her shoulder.

At the end of the aisle were her father and Lay, Xiumin and Suho’s fathers, standing. There were also two women whom she presume were Chen and D.O’s mothers. They were all smiling at her, waiting patiently for her to come at the end of it. When all of them got into the end of the aisle, the boys hugged their father or mother, whispering “I missed you”. Jihyun watched them all as they hugged their own father or mother except for Chanyeol who was just standing and smiling at their reunion. *Where is Chanyeol oppa’s father?*

Chanyeol saw her worried face but he smiled at her softly as he mouthed, ‘Go. Go to your father and reunite with him.’

Now, she stood in front of his father, not knowing what to do. Should she hug him too like the other boys did to their own fathers? How could she say “I miss you” to his father, when all her life, this is the first time they’re meeting?

Her father heard her hesitations through her heart and instantly, he wrapped his arms around her daughter and Jihyun almost cried for the warmth her father is giving. “You’re back, my little princess.” He smiled and with that, she let her tears fall.

“Yes father, I’m back.” She mumbled with a smile.

 

 

After the heart-warming reunion Jihyun and Archangel Chamuel had, they all sat down in front of the dining table. “Princess, you’ve grown beautifully.” Archangel Michael. She smiled and looked at Suho. “Thank you. It’s all because of Joonmyeon oppa that I became like this.”

The elders smiled at her as they continue to eat. “You look so much like your mother, Princess.” D.O’s mother, Archangel Ariel, said and Jihyun hoped that she knew how her mother looks like.

“I still can’t believe that my daughter is now here.” Archangel Chamuel said. “I’m really thankful to these boys for taking care of her. Thank you for making her like this.” He said. Xiumin wiped the corners of his mouth. “We’re honored that you let us take care of her.”

“Princess Jihyun, I know th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter