50

The Love of the Devil, Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All angel healers came into the Princess’ room upon hearing Baekhyun’s screams. He was crying the moment Lay, Xiumin and Chen entered the room and it took hours before Baekhyun calmed down and brought back into sleep. When he had finally taken a sleep, Lay went back to where the healers surrounded Jihyun just to see that her bleeding has been stopped.

“But we didn’t do anything! How can the Princess heal without us doing anything?” Everyone wondered, unaware of the fact that Jihyun is actually capable of healing herself—which also Lay forgot when he tried to heal her the moment she was back from hell. She is capable of healing herself but why can’t she woke up the moment she was back? Why can’t her pulse go back to its normal beat? And now, how can she heal her bleeding self that fast without any help?

But still, how can she not open her eyes and look at them? How can’t she give them any assurance that she’s okay? That she’s just resting?

Because truthfully, she’s not.

She’s not resting in her sleep. She’s not okay.

In fact, she’s suffering. In her sleep, there’s Luhan. There is Luhan’s father, the demon standing right next to him. There are Kris, Baekhyun, Sehun, Tao and Jongin. In her sleep, there are Junmyeon, Minseok, Yixing, Jongdae, Kyungsoo and Chanyeol. There were angels and demons everywhere fighting for their own races under the bloody red sky. There were no signs of the sunrise ever rising up again. There’s only the sunset watching all of them.

She was looking at Luhan who has no emotions expressed on his face but the demon right beside him was grinning at her like a mad demon. He has control of Luhan and Luhan had no control of himself. Everyone was busy fighting each of the opposite race but the six demons closest to her heart was now fighting against their own race.

They had turned their back on the demons.

Kris had shifted himself into a dragon. A very very huge and powerful dragon that everyone was surprised. It was the first time they’ve seen Kris in his dragon form. He had shifted to many forms but this—his main form—is just the first time, a proof that the battle really is on. He had blown fire to the demons and used his large built to take them all down and he was succeeding to what he’s doing with the help of Chanyeol who has fire abilities.

Baekhyun had used his power of light and made a blade out of it. Together with Kai—who is very well-known for his speed and Suho who also made a blade out of his main power, the water—they altogether slaughtered many demons attacking the angels. Chen, Xiumin and Kyungsoo also attacked them with their own powers. There were times where Kyungsoo will tie them down with the stems of plants followed by Xiumin who will attack them with the sharp sword-like ice he made out of his power. Chen would play with all of them using his thunderstorms and take them all down with Sehun assisting him.

Tao and Lay, however, was given the task to save all the human beings they can. It didn’t matter how many, just they have to save them with all their best abilities. They were the ones who have to see how humans are harassed in any way and save them. The humans, most of the time, will be shaking and traumatized that Lay had to perform some of his healing abilities.

But of course, as the day—they can’t even call it a day because there’s no source of a bright light, everything is dark around them—comes to an end, they are exhausted. They wanted to give up but they needed to be strong for the humans, for the angels and for Jihyun. They promised to themselves—a promised that they did secretly to themselves—that no matter what happen, they’ll protect her. They’ll protect Luhan. They’ll protect their love.

But Luhan…Luhan isn’t himself. All he did was to hurt Jihyun. When Baekhyun glanced at the two—who looked like they were conversing with their hearts—he saw how Jihyun was stained with bloo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter