4

The Love of the Devil, Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “Hey is the prince awake yet?”

“You have eyes, right? Why don’t you take a look and stop asking me questions?”

“Why don’t you just kill each other?”

“Hey, stop it. You guys are going to wake up the prince in no time.”

“Hyungs! I told you to stop calling him ‘Prince’! At least not now.”

Luhan stirred in his sleep as he heard some unfamiliar voices around him. Slowly, he opened his eyes. “Omo, the prince is opening his eyes!”

“And we can see that.”

When Luhan finally had his eyes open, he found four unfamiliar faces surrounding him. “The prince is awake!” Tao announced. *Who are they?*

“YAH! Get off his bed. NOW!” He heard Sehun’s voice and his eyes widened upon hearing Sehun stating that they were on his bed. “What the—GET OFF MY BED!” He growled.

If there was one thing Luhan hates, it is about someone, seating or laying on his bed—with or without permission. “Who are you? And what are you doing inside my room?” He questioned the four.

Just before Kris answers his question, there was a knock on his door. Sehun opened the door and Luhan’s mother came in. “I see you’re awake.” She said. “Eomma, who are these people? And what are they doing inside my room?”

“Are you feeling well now?” She questioned, coughing. Luhan furrowed his eyebrows at his mother, worried that his mother is sick. “Eomma, I asked you a question first.”

Luhan’s mother knew very well who they are—or rather, what they are. She wanted to tell him that they’re demons.

She wanted to tell him that they were sent for him but she knows she can’t.

She didn’t want to risk her life and leave her son just because of telling Luhan his true identity.

And what will Luhan think of her once she told him that he and these boys are demons?

So yeah, she decided to just keep this thing from Luhan.

Noticing that Mrs. Lu won’t say anything, Kris spoke up. “We’re your cousins.” He said and Luhan looked at his mother for confirmation. “Really? You are all my cousins? I never heard of me, having such cousins.”

“Well they are your cousins, Luhan.” Mrs. Lu finally said.

“Hi hyung! Are you feeling well now?” Tao asked. “Tao, I told you to get off my bed.” Luhan said which made him surprised. *Did I just call him by his name?*

“Omo, hyung! You already know my name!”

*And that’s the first step for you to be a demon, Luhan.* Kris smirked. “Auntie, can the hyungs go to school tomorrow?” Mrs. Lu nodded and Sehun clapped his hands in happiness.

 

 

 

 

The next day at school, Luhan, together with his cousins sat under a big tree as they waited for Jihyun to arrive. “Hey, Crowned Prince Luhan, until what time are we going to wait for your special girl?” Sehun gave Baekhyun a look and Luhan just looked at Baekhyun, emotionless.

“I didn’t tell you to wait with me and why the hell are you calling me ‘prince’? You’re too annoying.” *Suho would definitely give

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter