13

The Love of the Devil, Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heaven is said to be the most beautiful place in the world. It is where everyone to go, the place everyone to witness with their own pair of eyes. However, it is where selected people can go through.

Heaven is a vast space and there is always a brilliant light illuminating that does not leave the place. The field was covered with different kinds of colorful flowers and plants.

There were people who wear something like robes roaming around the place and all of them aren’t in the age of beyond thirty. There were different kinds of angels flying around. People and angels were interacting together—some are talking while some were praying and singing, praising the Lord.

The seraphims which have six wings were there in the palace, guarding the throne of the Lord while they’re singing ‘Holy, Holy’ while Mother Mary interacts with the children, playing with them.

It is a paradise to all.

There was no unnecessary noise, no bad deeds happening.

Until that night happened.

 

 

 

 

Archangel Chamuel held his wife who has their daughter wrapped in her arms. She kissed their foreheads once and went to fly high up in the sky, turning towards the direction of the forest where he thought it is safe. Still trying to find some place for his family to hide, he cannot help but to look down on the place which they considered paradise.

The place which was considered a paradise was ruined little by little. The bright sky was no longer illuminating such luminous light. It was dark. The sky was a bit red, bloody red.

The angels were fighting against the demons that had a sudden attack in Heaven.

People have been laid down on the field, soaked with their own blood. For the second time, they died. And after a few seconds, they banished, turning into dusts.

As the couple look down at them, they can’t help but to pity them. His wife was tearing up. Somehow, she was feeling guilty. “Chamuel, put us down and help them. They need you. Michael can’t handle this just by himself. He and the others also need you.”

Chamuel looked at his wife. “What? No. I have a duty as your husband and you just gave birth to our daughter! I can’t just leave you like this.” He refused as his eyes still scanning the place to find a safe hiding place. “Chamuel, don’t do this. Don’t risk these people lives just because of us!” His wife cried.

Chamuel looked at his wife and daughter; then to the people below them, to the angels who were fighting against the demon. *She’s right. They need more force but what about them?*

“Chamuel!” A little angel was waving his hands at him and shouting his name from below. “Chamuel, over here!” The little angel Suho shouted and immediately, he went down. “My father made a portal to the mortal world. Your wife and your daughter can go there first as you fight against the demons.” He said and Chamuel immediately let go of his wife.

Just as she lands her feet on the ground, she was shoot by an arrow and then another arrow and another arrow. “C-Chamuel…” She was bleeding as she fell on the ground and the baby was gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter