5

The Love of the Devil, Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bell rang, indicating that it was lunch. Baekhyun and Jihyun were in the same class and it appears that, the two are also seatmates. Jihyun was thankful that she get to sit next to him since he’s the only one she knew and in a way, he was thankful too.

He knew that the humans around him will annoy him and so, when the teacher placed him next to Jihyun, he was thankful.

He turned around and just like what he thought, everyone—most especially girls—are starting to annoy him. They were obviously drooling over him and they were looking at him as if anytime, they would pounce on him.

Of course he didn’t show them his annoyed look and instead, he smiles at them gently in return to their disgusting looks. “Baekhyun-ssi, it’s lunch time.” Jihyun said.

And opposite to Jihyun, he was a bit cruel. “I’m not stupid. I know that it’s lunch time.” He said, rolling his eyes.

Jihyun bit her lip and slightly bowed her head as if she did something wrong when in fact, she was just being nice.

“Jihyun-ah!” Jihyun spun around and saw her boyfriend running to her, followed by the other ten guys which caused a ruckus out there because of their amazing looks.

“, move you guys! I can’t even pass the hall!” Tao shouted, earning a look from the angels. “Language and must I remind you to be polite, Huang Zitao?” Xiumin reminded him for the nth time. He had been scolding Tao about his attitude towards the students and teachers since morning while they were passing the corridors and the younger one just can’t keep his mouth from cussing out people.

Tao raised an eyebrow. “They won’t even move for me to pass through so tell me, why should I be polite towards them?!”

“Huang Zitao, Xiumin’s right. Be polite to them.” Kris said.

“What?” The demons—except for Luhan and Sehun—looked at their alpha with confused eyes and the alpha just stared back at them with an uninterested stare.

“Just…do it.” Sehun told him.

 

 

For the nth time that day, Baekhyun rolled his eyes. *Oh great, the lovesick Prince has come reunited with this human!* He said at the back of his mind. Luhan suddenly let go of Jihyun and glared at Baekhyun. “What did you just say?”

Baekhyun looked at Luhan in surprise. “What?” He shrugged his shoulders, trying to look cool. “I didn’t say anything.”

“Don’t play dumb with me, Byun Baekhyun.”

“But Baekhyun-ssi didn’t really say anything…” Jihyun butted in and for once, Baekhyun was thankful of her, for saving his but then it hit him. “You—Luhan hyung, you…” He first looked at Kris whose eyes are furrowed together and then he shifted to Luhan.

Hyung, can you hear me? He asked in the back of his mind.

“I can hear you loud and clear, Byun Baekhyun. I’m not deaf.” He said, receiving confused looks from the other guys. “But Baekhyun didn’t say anything.” Lay pointed out. *Exactly.*

Baekhyun smirked, followed by Kris. *Good job, Luhan. Good job.*

Luhan looked at Kris, baffled. *Did I just hear their voices in my head?*

 

 

 

It was time for P.E. and everyone has changed into their P.E. uniforms.  “Okay, partner up!” The teacher said and since Jihyun knew no one aside from Baekhyun, she went up to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter