10

The Love of the Devil, Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The demons are so tensed up knowing that their greatest enemies are just around. They tried to feel their enemies but no luck, they can’t.

Kris walked in circles. *Who could they be?*

“I can’t believe you’re that weak, hyung.” Kai managed to say, wanting to tease Baekhyun. “You were even saved by an angel!” He laughed evilly, making Baekhyun snapped at him and Kai’s breathing hitched. “Y-Yah, I can’t b-breathe! Stop it!”

“Baekhyun, stop it at once.” Baekhyun’s eyes turned back to a dark brown color and calmed his self a bit.

 

 

Luhan looked at his own reflection on the mirror. He looked so different with the devil form. He has these beautiful wings of a demon in the darkest shade of gray and his eyes were icy blue. Just then, he found an unfamiliar mark on his neck.

It was a faint color of brown and is shaped into a crown. He then wondered when he had that mark.

Luhan heard a knock and felt Sehun’s presence. Without moving, he made the door open.

Sehun stared at Luhan, surprised that he was in his demon state. “Hyung, how did you do that? And why are you on your demon form?” Sehun wondered, blinking up at him. “Do what?”

“How did you manage to open the door without even running here and opening it yourself?”

Luhan stared at the door. Nice question. How did he open the door with his mind?

“I-I don’t know. I just felt your presence and I felt the need to open it and there, it opened.” He explained. He scratched his neck when he felt his mark itchy. Just as he scratched it with his hand, it glowed and Sehun finally noticed it. “Hyung, you finally accept your fate as a demon?”

“What do you mean?”

“That mark right there on your neck says so.”

*Do I really accept my fate as a demon? Even if I have to kill an innocent person?*

 

 

 

 

 

Suho paced back and forth in the living room, bothered by what happened last time at the school. He was sure of it. He was sure that it was the demons that caused that strong wind that day and he was just relieved that nothing bad happened to Jihyun.

“Hyung, can’t you just stay still and relax?” Chanyeol said, munching on an apple on his hand. “Jihyun’s safe. We are safe. The mortals are safe. What are you doing, pacing back and forth like a mad man?”

Kyungsoo arched an eyebrow to Chanyeol and Suho stopped walking as he also stared at him with a blank face. “We aren’t safe, Chanyeol. Now that we knew the demons are here, and moreover, that they are in our school, I can’t just relax and do nothing!” Suho continued. “We don’t know what they look like. We don’t know if they are with the Prince who’s supposed to be my sister’s enemy. We don’t know how strong they are. We don’t know what’s their purpose as to why they made that strong wind last time. Was it a threat? I don’t exactly know what to do.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Okay Jihyun, imagine having three more Jihyun in here.” Chen instructed. “Stay on focus. They have to be as real as you.”

The two of them were at the backyard and he was training Jihyun to make her clones after knowing she has the ability to do so.

Jihyun did what she was instructed to do. She focused onto making her clones and when she felt that there were clones around her, she opened her eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter