37

The Love of the Devil, Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To be able to smile, play, talk and do whatever he wants, again was refreshing for Sehun. It has been months since he last felt the way he’s feeling right now. For the past month, all he could feel was tiredness. He had always been fed up by Luhan’s insults and beatings.

It has been awhile since he was so…free.

Free from thinking ‘would I be safe with this stunt?’. Free from all the trainings. Free from thinking when the angels will attack them. Free from feeling dirty. Free from seducing girls just to give to Luhan. Free from Luhan and Kris’ commands. Free from taking all the beatings from Luhan. Free from hearing Luhan’s insults. Free from Luhan’s grip.

Right now, with Jihyun and his brothers’ presence, all he could feel was enjoyment, peacefulness. He was just smiling, a smile he haven’t worn for such a while. He was smiling with sincerity that anyone who’ll be able to see it, will see him as an angel.

“Sehunnie, do you want to stay for the night? It’s too late and too dark to go home now.” Xiumin stated and Sehun had to check if it was really, already night and to his dismay, it was. “No no no, don’t give him any choices! Sehun, you are going to stay the night!” Chanyeol said, overexcited that he made everyone laugh but then Sehun refrained from laughing when he heard that familiar voice echoing in his head.

‘Where the hell are you, Oh Sehun? I asked for a single woman so that I could get laid yet you’re still not here! Are you really challenging my patience? Do you really want to receive my wrath?’

Sehun flinched, and being the observant person Chen is, he noticed the younger one and asked if he was okay. “N-Ne hyung. I’m fine.”

“Lay hyung, Kyungsoo-yah, let’s start taking the mattress in here!”

“What, we’re going to sleep altogether in the living room?”

“Duh!” Kyungsoo rolled his eyes at the taller guy and left with him while Lay shook his head in amusement of how the two quarrels. “But hyung, I’ll be fine. I don’t want to intrude your night.” Sehun turned to Suho but the older one just smiled at him gently, a smile he had missed and wished so much for Luhan to wear again.

“Sehun-ah.” Jihyun called out and ruffled the younger one’s hair in a familiar manner. “Don’t be ridiculous. You’re always welcome in our house.” She smiled warmly and all thoughts of Luhan soon disappeared from his head. Whatever punishment he had to take when he gets ‘home’, fine. He just wants this day to end perfectly fine with these people around him.

 

 

 

 

When all of the mattress, blankets and pillows were set in the living room, they washed up and Kyungsoo set the movie player to have a movie marathon: a thing Kyungsoo missed a lot. “Hey Hun-ah, tell Jongin to drop by sometimes. I missed watching movies with him.” Kyungsoo nudged the younger one and Sehun nodded hesitantly, not knowing what to say so he ended up staying quiet. “Yah, I’m here to accompany you, Kyungsoo-yah.” Chanyeol said, pouting cutely which made Kyungsoo act as if he’s going to puke, earning a loud ‘YAH’ which is beginning to be Chanyeo’s trendy word whenever Kyungsoo’s around.

“Guys, the movie’s starting and I can’t hear it. Can’t you shut up?” Lay said, lying himself on the floor next to Suho. Just like what Lay said, the movie started rolling up and everyone became immersed into the story when suddenly, Chen scratched his head. “Eh? I think we’ve watched this movie for like three times already?”

“That’s what you think, you dummy.” Kyungsoo retorted.

“Kyungsoo, your language.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter