49

The Love of the Devil, Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Love of the Devil is soon coming to its end, don't you think it's time you guys give me a comment? ^^

Enjoy reading!

“Where the hell is that angel?!” Luhan yelled, making his brother surprised. Luhan’s surely acting so different. Suddenly, Kris felt himself being lifted up and in no time, he crashed against the brick wall of the dungeon. Kris groaned loudly due to the pain the crash brought to him.

Quickly, Luhan disappeared from the dungeon.

 

 

 

“Is she going to be alright, Lay hyung?” Sehun was shaking in fear.

Fear that Jihyun won’t wake up anytime soon.

Fear that she won’t wake up at all.

“How about Baekhyun hyung? Has he woken up at all?” Tao asked, bugging Lay. “Yah Huang Zitao, stop it. Can’t you see that Lay hyung can’t concentrate on his work?” Well Lay, right now, is still trying hard to heal the bruises on Jihyun’s skin. They don’t know what was done to her while she was in the dungeon but she sure had lots of wounds when the guys arrived—with Baekhyun carried by Tao and Jihyun carried by Kai.

“I can’t do it.” Lay said, exhausted by trying to heal Jihyun. “What do you mean you can’t?! Yixing, you know better than to give up!” Suho yelled, surprising everyone. “But hyung, I’ve been using all my energy but her pulse was still the same as it is from a while ago. Her pulse is slowly depleting.” Suho, of course, pitied Lay. It has been eight hours ever since he started healing Jihyun but there was no development, instead, it’s getting only worse.

They heard footprints coming to the room—they were currently in Heaven and the four demons were given permission to enter it upon Chanyeol’s presence. The door opened, revealing Xiumin with the archangels Chamuel and Raphael. “What happened to my daughter?!”

“Chamuel…I can’t heal Jihyun. I’m running out of energy but it takes no effect to Jihyun.”

“What?” Raphael asked and went forwards to Jihyun. He held her wrist, checking her pulse. He frowned upon realizing something. “No one can heal her. No one.” By then, Sehun was sobbing into Chen’s arms—who’s actually also crying. Almost all of them were crying. “W-What does that mean?” Chamuel asked, cradling his daughter into his arms. “I-Is my daughter dying?”

“I don’t know. It’s only Azrael who can tell.” The angels looked at Chanyeol and he widened his eyes, knowing what the stares mean. He frantically shook his head and all were surprised by the reaction they got from Chanyeol. “I-I can’t!”  It was Xiumin’s turn to be annoyed and marched towards the taller guy, grabbing him by his shirt with eyes piercing Chanyeol’s soul. “What do you mean you can’t?! You’re his son and you can freely go back and forth to where your father is!”

“But what’s happening right now is fated to happen! I can’t just go there and beg my father to stop because like us, he has no control of it!”          He yelled in frustration. He didn’t know what to do. Everything was messed up and the most annoying part of it was that he can’t do anything to revive Jihyun. She looked like a porcelain doll lying on her bed. She is as good as dead and he’s ashamed of himself that he can’t do anything for Jihyun.

Then it struck Xiumin and Suho. They remembered what Azrael told them:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter