11

The Love of the Devil, Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun looked at the seat next to him, hoping that Jihyun will come to school at that day. *Is she alright? Why is she not coming to school.*

It has been a week that Jihyun doesn’t go to class—to school. Even her cousins and brother didn’t even go to class for the past week, making them clueless as to why they were all absent.

He tried to call her but it only goes to her voicemail. Luhan also tried to call her but it was the same result he got—nothing. He tried to secretly go to her house to check on her but none of them were in the house.

For the first time, he cared for someone that isn’t from his group. He cared not only for himself.

For the first time, he was worried for someone he barely knew.

And that made him feel uneasy.

He can’t possibly feel something like infatuation to just a human.

Furthermore, being infatuated to the Prince’s girlfriend…No, just no.

He can’t betray Luhan. He can’t betray the Prince. He can’t betray his friend.

 

 

 

 

 

“Luhan, listen to me. You have to concentrate onto moving that small rock to you.” Kris said. Luhan was just staring blankly on the rock that he was supposed to move.

He wasn’t in the mood. How could he, when his girlfriend isn’t around him without even knowing where she is? “Luhan.” Kris called out again and Luhan put his hands on his temples, massaging it. “Kris, I can’t do it today. Can’t we just continue this tomorrow?”

“But we didn’t even start yet!” Kris protested and Luhan’s eyes turned icy blue. He looked at Kris right in his eyes. “We will continue this tomorrow or when I’m in mood, got it?”

As if Kris was in a trance, he nodded. “Yes, we will continue the practice some other time.”

“Yah hyung! You can’t just leave practice like this!” Sehun said and found Luhan’s eyes. “Leave me alone, Sehun.” And with that, Sehun nodded and he left.

Tao and Kai who was watching Luhan from the side was gaped at him. He really is the prince, both of them thought. For having so many powers, for having a pair of such beautiful wings and for having the ability to make Kris follow to his orders, he is—for Tao and Kai—an extraordinary Prince.

He is even more powerful than the king, his father.

But for Kai, one thing is for sure: If Luhan won’t focus himself with the trainings they’re giving, it will be his downfall. That and Jihyun.

 

 

 

 

It has been a week since Jihyun together with her cousins and brother, went to the woods wherein a big cabin is located. On their first day, she asked if it was okay if they occupy it since it might be someone’s but Chen and Chanyeol just smiled at her and said that the house belongs to Suho.

Once they were all settled in their respective rooms, Suho walked in the living room with a small basket on his hand. “All gadgets here.” He simply said and all of them obeyed him.

“Jihyun, you might want to surrender your phone and mp3 to hyung.” Kyungsoo said and then explained the reason why they have to surrender all gadgets to him. And with that explanation, she learned that they are here for lessons.

 

 

On their third day of stayi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter