Prom - pt.2

[►]Summer time, idols!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Said it on twitter, Kai won't look at Nicole that way ^.^"
Ninth chapter ahead, hope you'll like it


" Hey " Sohee looked up to find Myungsoo holding out his hand " Want to dance? " she grabbed his hand and followed him.

" You're stunning tonight " he said almost whispering. She simply smiled and fixed her gaze away from him. While he had no problem staring at her. His eyes were liked glued on her since she came out of her tent with that simple yet so perfect on her dress. He waited for the right time to approach her but she was always surrounded by someone. There was Jinyoung, her partner for the night, Minho.... and well, the other girls. As he watched her he thought about the day before when he held her in his arms and how he felt at that time. It felt good and he has been craving to have her in his arms again.

*silence*

" Where's Jiyoung? Will she be fine with this? "

Ji-Jiyoung.. he gasped. He scanned the place and she was nowhere to be seen. Where are you? He wondered and a frown appeared on his face. Sohee noticed it and stopped dancing " Maybe.. " she stuttered. Maybe? His eyes widened.

" Maybe you should look for her " she was about to let go of his hand but he gripped on her tighter and shook his head " I'm sure she's fine " he pulled her closer to him again " Let's dance.. "

Caption: Myungsoo is that a change of heart?
 

[SELF-TALK]

Interviewer: " At one point you disappeared.." Jiyoung lightly nodded.
Jiyoung: " I.. I had to talk to Nicole unnie " she paused as she was reflecting about what just happened " I had to apologize to her for being an overprotective dongsaeng " she was speaking very lowly suprising the interviewer who was used to see the cheerful Jiyoung or the mad crazy Jiyoung, always so loud baby of the group. It was the first time for her to see that side of the maknae. She would've wanted to make questions but she preferred to let her open up by herself.

*silence*

Jiyoung: " I didn't want her to get hurt by the hateful comments people would leave about her but.... little did I know that she was hurt by me keeping her from someone she truly cares for.. " Luhan oppa. A sigh came out of " I should've known better.. " the interviewer could read the guilt on the girl's face. She was feeling guilty and sorry for not realizing earlier that what she was doing to Nicole was making her suffer. Or maybe she did realize it but she preferred to ignore it thinking that she was doing the right thing. Nicole wasn't someone who would show her weak side easily. Most of all she wasn't someone who would let others see her crying, even her members with who she has lived could count the times they've seen her crying.

It was when Luhan held out his hand to pull Chorong up inviting her for a walk that Jiyoung happened to look at her unnie and acknowledge how her face has darkened.

Interviewer: " Don't worry " the interviewer finally spoke " I bet your unnie understands you and what you did.... and at least you made up for it.. Everything will be fine " she reassured.

Interviewer: " Why don't you tell her how you feel? "
Kai: " It's not that easy, noona "
Interviewer: " You could at least stop always picking on her and be nicer "
Kai: " That's not any easier " he draw circles with his foot " It's complicated.. You saw her " he grumbled " She's hard to handle.. so tiring! " weird how this is also one of the things that attracts me to her.

*silence*

Kai: " Noona.. she seemed distant last night. Do you know if I did anything wrong? " the interviewer gave him a questioning look.
Interviewer: " How would I know that? "
Kai: " Well. you know everything " he murmured making her smile because of how cute yet pitiful he looked.

Nicole let Kai go to Jiyoung earlier. She was surprised by the boy sudden appearance and as usual they've spent the time teasing and making fun of each other but in the evening when Kai talked to her she didn't answer. Even when he made his usual remarks to which Jiyoung would fight back and start chasing after him to give him a lesson.. that evening she didn't. She simply kept quiet.
 

 


The morning after it was the same. Kai was still longing for Jiyoung's attention. He wondered if she was aiming to play his game too since he has previously ignored her too. If that was the case, he didn't want to fall for it. He couldn't let her win. He then wondered if ignoring people was some kind of trend for them.. after Nicole, it was him and now Jiyoung. WHAT THE HELL? He scratched his head annoyed.

They were having breakfast

" What did I do? " he asked softly. Yes, softly. Maybe the interviewer was right and he had to be nicer to Jiyoung. But she only got up from her seat and was about to walk out before he blocked her way " Tell me what's wrong " he held her fac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter