Candidates pt.2

[►]Summer time, idols!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

 Caption: continuation! 

Beast Dojoon, Kikwang, Junhyung: " So Beast! Hello, we're Beast "

Oh! Everyone gasped seeing the familiar people.

Dojoon: " The reason why I'd like to join is.... " he paused and took a quick glance at s " The show seems to be a perfect matchmaker "
Kikwang: " That's right " the boy agreed with his leader.

Interviewer: " Is there any girl in the show you're interested in? " while Dojoon and Kikwang failed to answer immediately building a little bit of awkwardness..
Junhyung: " No, we don't go for taken girls "

" Really oppa? " Jiyoung asked as if he could hear her. Nicole quickly gave her dongsaeng a drop-it expression and so the younger did.

" We already know them though " Chorong.

" This. " Jiyoung agreed " Personally.. " she paused " I wish for a guy I'm not familiar with to join us"

" Personally, I'd like you to keep quiet " why would you even wish for another guy joining us? Kai retorted and for a split second everyone froze expecting for the girl to explode but the explosion didn't come. Jiyoung just made a face and moved closer to Kai until their side touched.

" I didn't mean it that way " she mumbled. It's not like I'd have any intention to get with them, I got you already.... Kai titled his head to look at her and a smile curved seeing her pouty lips. She looked like a defenseless puppy leaving the others dumbfounded, was that Jiyoung????

" What are you doing? " Minho and Sohee were finally back. They made a couple of steps back when they saw the interviewer sitting there with the others. It was weird to see her out of the interview room, for them that's the only place she was supposed to be but then they facepalmed themselves for having such a thought, a dumb thought at that.

The two went looking for empty spots to sit on. Minho ended up dropping himself on the floor and Sohee followed him. Of course, they noticed the inquiring looks that some were giving them but they shrugged it off and focused their attention on the screen.

 

Caption: Another Cube artist? 

BTOB Minhyuk: " I was part of Romantic&Idol so I'm confident that I will do well "

" Yeah, right " what was there to do well anyway? Minho turned to Sohee " I bet he gives you the player vibe " and with that he earned a hit on his arm.

Interviewer: " Is there any girl in the show you're interested in? " the interviewer asked him the same question she did to Beast.

In that moment, the interviewer cleared as if she was calling for someone's attention. Minho turned and it was indeed him the person she wanted to turn " Listen to that " she mouthed.

Minhyuk: " .. " he looked down his lap and fidgeted with his fingers " They're all taken already "
Interviewer: " What if they weren't.. "
Minhyuk: " Hmmm " he hummed hesitating to say it out. Obviously, there was a girl he was interested in. Luhan unconsciously found his arm sliding around Nicole's waist and pulling her closer.... Kai too. He held Jiyoung's hand and intertwined their fingers. Both marking their territory on their girls.
Interviewer: " Come on, say it " she flashed him a reassuring smile. It's gonna be fine, hopefully. She thought to herself.
Minhyuk: " S.. " a shy smile curved on his face " Sohee.... sunbaenim "

" Perfect " Minho muttered in a sarcastic tone. He probably didn't realize it or found anything wrong with it while everyone else felt tensed for the other people involved (Bora and Myungsoo). Kai and Jiyoung looked at each other knowingly, Bora looked at Myungsoo as she wondered why wasn't he doing anything. Didn't he want to prove that he was serious about her? If he had feelings for her why wasn't he taking Sohee away from Minho?

Minho turned to his dongsaeng and shook his head as if he was saying that Minhyuk wasn't right for her. Sohee smiled and moved her shoulder towards his " You know me well oppa " he's indeed not right for me. He was looking at her intensively, just like the way he was staring at her before. Their eyes locked. 

The others pretended to ignore them as they kept their attention on the other interviews but those two were hard to ignore. What was happening there?

 

Caption: Another Romantic&Idol ex-member

Fiestar Jei: " I had fun there (Romantic&Idol) but I watched every episode of 'Summer time, idols' and I really want to be part of it "
Interviewer: " Is there anyone that you like? " the interviewer asked curiously. It became a question she had to ask to everyone.
Jei: " Ahmmm.. is it okay to say it? " she asked and the interviewer gave her a nod " Lu-Luhansshi "

" PD-nim, don't let her join us or I'll kick her out as soon as she arrives " Nicole's eyes widened in disbelief. She covered with both of her hands. What did I just say? She swallowed and the others laughed.

" What I meant is.. " she tried to wrap it up but nothing came to her mind in that moment. She was really surprised by her own words that her mind went blank. Luhan couldn't contain his happiness. He leaned his head on hers and tightened his grip on her waist to pull her even closer if that was even possible .

" Yah " she tried pushing him away when she felt him leaning for a kiss. She could feel his breath on her neck. That's a freaking sensitive spot, Luhan! She tried to push him away again but that only made Luhan want to more as he planted kisses all over it forgetting where they were and what they were supposed to do: watch the interviews.

" Luhaaaan " Nicole whined.

Caption: Way to be carefree XD

 

Myungsoo looked at Kai and Jiyoung, they were getting along well. He looked at Luhan and Nicole, they were getting along well. He looked at Minho and Sohee, they were getting along well. What was happening there? Weren't they only friends? Didn't she call the possibility of the two of them together ridicolous? Why did she look like she was fond of him in that moment? He marched towards her, he grabbed her by her shoulders and forced her to stand up " Come with me "

Caption: time for them to talk ^.^"


" Did you wake up all of a sudden? " uhm? Myungsoo frowned " You've been sleeping the whole afternoon and now you just grab me and drag me out "

" Unlike you, right? " Sohee was the one frowning this time " You've been actively going around with him the whole afternoon " she rolled her eyes. There they were again with his jealousy over Minho.

" We're friends " she said as she made a face.

" Yeah, right " other people are saying otherwise but " I don't want to argue about it " he started kicking everything coming his way like he was trying to get rid of his nervousness. He has been thinking the whole week about it. That week apart was really important for him to reflect about what he wanted and what he had to do.

" I said that I was going to be honest and answer all your questions " trying to erase all your doubts " Here I am " ask me anything.

*silence*

She was carefully thinking about it. There were so many questions lingering her mind.... but she wanted to pick the most important ones

" What did she mean to you? What Jiyoung? What do I mean to you? " she finally asked.

*silence*

They sat under a tree. He heaved out a deep sigh and kept quiet for a couple of minutes as he put his thoughts together.

Sohee patiently waited.

It wasn't like she had any other choice. She crossed her legs and distracted herself playing with her fingers. When he was ready he cleared his throat " That person.. " my ex. He started " I wasn't serious about her "

Great start.. she thought.

" She was aware of it " she must've hated him in the end so that's why she had to make such a big fuss. Sohee slightly nodded telling him that he could go on.... with Jiyoung.

" Jiyoung " another sigh escaped his lips " I've always found her pretty.. " I like her big brown eyes, I liked how she wrinkle her nose " I liked her strong personality " the way he was talking was full of admiration. Even the way his eyes sparkled talking about Jiyoung were screaming admiration for her " Her voice was the first one I learned to recognize in Kara's songs.. " he continued.

There was a bitter smile in Sohee's face. Every statement, every single phrase was digging her heart. If you like her that much then go to her. She would've wanted to blurt out but she restrained herself preferring to let him finish first.

" I've become a fan when I saw her performing her solo with her guitar " he closed his eyes recalling that day he was sitting at home as he watched SBS Inkigayo.

" When I saw her here.... " he had to pause to find the right words to make her understand everything better, not to make her take things in the wrong way " You know when you're a fan of someone and you imagine yourself with that someone.. since I got the chance " to know her better, to be with her " I took it " I took the chance.

*silence*

Then what happened? She asked herself. Why me? Is that because you realized that she couldn't like you as much as you liked her?

" As time passed by and I got to know her better, I realized that.... I couldn't l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter