New members?

[►]Summer time, idols!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Morning after

 

After what happened the day before the PD decided to send a message to each of them. Their job for that day was 'car wash'. Everyone furrowed their brows because out of all the different jobs, the PD had to come up with that. Why....

The idols decided to play rock, scissor, paper to make everything 'funnier' for the show. Obviously, it was just an excuse. They were all aiming to win and be spared from that stupid task.

Winners: Bora | Nicole | Jiyoung | Kai

No work for them.

Minho and Luhan couldn't accept it. Bora and Nicole had to work. It was unfair. At least, as a punishment for ignoring the PD's message the day before. Unfortunately for them the result of the game said otherwise and they had to leave with their tails between their legs.


Bora and Nicole decided to go sightseeing. The weather was really nice and refreshing. The girls were running and jumping happily looking like kids who got their freedom after a very long time.

" So.. " Nicole grinned mischievously as she elbowed her friend " I heard about you and Minho " from Luhan.

" There's no me and Minho " she said lowly " But only me "

*silence*

" I don't know how much it matters but there's no possibility between us " Minho and I.

" How can you be that sure? " she asked curiously.

" Because we tried.. " and failed " And now, there's Luhan " talking about Luhan.... Bora eyed her knowingly.

" How far did you go with him? " she then laughed at her own question.

" Whaaatt? " Nicole shrieked as she jumped on her friend to cover . How could she ask her something like that with cameras following them?

" I heard that he went to your place already " Bora added not without a giggle in between. Taking things slowly is definitely not in your vocabulary.

" He just picked me up " Nicole tried to sound as casual as possible.

" You didn't let him in? "

" Well.. " oh my Bora, why are we talking about this? Bora hugged her tightly and stuck her tongue out " I did " she mumbled " BUT " she continued when she saw her friend going far with her immagination already " Just to show him around "

" You showed him your room too? " and they both knew what that question really meant for Bora. She started running with Nicole chasing her.

" ert! "

cCcCc

Kai and Jiyoung were still at home because they didn't know where they could actually go after Bora and Nicole refused to let the two go with them. It wasn't like Kai minded.

At least, he could have Jiyoung all by himself.

And he already experienced how hard it was to be the only guy with other 3 girls. They were only going to non-stop. No, thanks.. he thought recalling that time he was with Bora, Nicole and Sohee.

" Where should we go? " Jiyoung asked. She was dressed up already. She really wanted to go out too but Kai had other plans.

" I'd stay here the whole day "  that was a big opportunity for him to get his well-deserved rest. He dropped himself on the couch and streched his body. Ahhh.. this feels great. He thought.

" Fine, I'll just go out by myself " she put her jacket on. You need to rest, I don't " Bye "

" Yah! " Kai jumped off the couch and ran after her " Where are you going? " he closed the door again and stood straight in front of it. Why are you always like that? Can't you act like any girl would? I imagined the scene with you saying 'Fine, let's stay here together' with you reaching me on the couch.. while all I got was you leaving me just like that. This girl! He ruffled his hair in annoyance.

" I'm going to look for someone else to talk to.. like you with Sohee unnie " she mumbled the last part. Kai chuckled and shook his head.

He made her turn her back before taking her jacket off. You're staying here with me. Fortunately Jiyoung didn't complain. He held her by her shoulders and led her to the couch where he was lying on then pushed her down. Don't try to move.. he eyed her and dropped himself next to her.

" Just so you know, you're too jealous, Kang Jiyoung " he pointed out.

Jiyoung didn't make a scene the night before even though Kai and Sohee came back late and he thought that he was safe from her jealousy but he figured out that he was wrong because her statement clearly screamed jealousy. Why? As he said to his noona.... she got no reason to get jealous.

" So.. you'd be fine if I casually go out with Myungsoo oppa " she blurted. What? His face immediately darkened.

" That's different! "

" I see no difference " she shrugged " You're too jealous too, Kim Jongin " she sang and flashed him a satisfied smile.

" You're such an idiot " he pulled her into a hug.

" An idiot that you love wholeheartedly "

Caption: In their own way but Kaijing is getting along well 

cCcCc

Meanwhile..

 

The workers of the day were working diligently. Minho, Myungsoo and Sohee were outside washing cars while Luhan and Chorong were at the rest shop serving drinks and snacks. Everything would've gone smoothly, if not that some of the customers started hitting on the idols. When it happened the first time, they didn't mind. When it happened the second time,  they didn't mind. It was actually flattering to meet people, some of who didn't even notice that they were celebrities, having such an interest on them.

But there was one particular customer that got on the idol's nerves. It was a guy, a rich one judging from his car which Sohee was washing.

" I would've washed it myself.. but since it's for charity.. " and since you're such a pretty girl and I don't mind spending some time with you.. Sohee smiled politely but she was starting to feel uncomfortable with the way that guy was staring at her. Isn't he supposed to go to the rest shop like everyone else?

" Should I help you? " he went closer to her and she immediately made a couple of steps back to distance herself " N-no, thanks " she forced another polite smile.

Myungsoo was watching the scene burning in jealousy. He clenched his hand into a tight fist trying to get a hold of himself. He couldn't go there and beat the hell out of that jerk. Not when he was an idol with an image to take care of, not with cameras filming them. Keep calm.. he kept on repeating himself.

Luhan and Chorong caught the scene too. This isn't ending nicely. Chorong thought. She took off her apron to intervene before Myungsoo could lose his patience but just when she was about to walk out she felt a grip on her arm. Wha.... Luhan.

" You're not going " he muttered and put on her apron again.

" But.. "

" But you're not going " he took another tray to deliver " You wouldn't want to risk for that jerk to start flirting with you too, right? " he said casually before leaving her with hanging.

When she looked out again she saw Minho saving the situation as he started helping Sohee not without sending glares at the guy who concluded that he was her boyfriend and took the right distance from her.


" You're acting like a boyfriend " Chorong blurted as she was preparing some coffee. Keep that for Nicole, Luhan.

" Since Jinyoung is not here.. I'm taking his spot " I need to take care of you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter