Prom - pt.1

[►]Summer time, idols!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eight chapter ahead, hope you'll like it..


Nicole took a glance at Kai who was quietly eating his piece of chocolate cake. Ohh Kai. She thought.

Kai was one of the male rookies that managed to catch her eyes. He didn't have the typical flower boy face but he was really attractive. Not only that but for a dancer like her she was really amazed by his skills. She could consider him one of the best dancers in the 'Kpop world'.

As a person she only got to know him on that show. Even thoughh he had quite a strong image and he looked cold at time she has already seen the genuine and sweet side of him as well. Jiyoung is one lucky girl to have a guy like Kai having feelings for her. A grin appeared on her face.

She felt her phone vibrating. She quickly pulled it out of her pocket. What is this? She checked on her inbox and saw that Jiyoung sent her a picture of her being fully covered by the sand. Nicole chuckled at how cute her dongsaeng looked.

" Why? " Kai blinked his eyes curiously. Nicole bit her bottom lip wondering if it was right to show him or not since there was the caption "Myungsoo oppa worked hard XP" is he going to be okay with that? She was studying his expression which was currently saying that he was waiting for her to show him what made her chuckle.

" It's Jiyoung " she reluctantly handed him her phone.

*tension*

His face has darkened.. she noticed. " Want to go there? " but he composed himself and shook his head. No " I don't want her to think that I'm jealous " he mumbled making Nicole laugh loudly " BUT YOU CLEARLY ARE "

" Can we just let it go, noona? "

And she would've let it go if not that she has already lost him after that. He was too immersed in his thoughts. Nicole tried to distract him, she even threw him a kick under the table to get his attention but he didn't budge. He was staring blankly with his mind who knows where, probably where Jiyoung was. Nicole smiled sweetly before waving her hand in front of his face. Eh? " Sorry noona "

" Just go " she motioned him to go.

" What about you? "

" I'll see you later " and without saying anything else he grabbed his cap and rushed out.

Caption: And Nicole was left alone
 

[SELF-TALK]
 


Nicole: " It was really " she giggled like a school girl as she hugged herself " sweet.. I could clearly see how bothered he was " she nodded recalling Kai's pouty face " He's so cute, really "
Interviewer: " Do you think Jiyoung likes him too? " the girl kept quiet. She didn't know herself. Jiyoung has never mentioned anything about liking him and the naive Nicole obviously couldn't tell.
Nicole: " MMm " she hummed " I'm only thinking about it now.... and yes, there's a high possibility that she likes him too. " she covered right after. Is it right to say it? What if she doesn't.. " Please don't kill me if you'll find out that I'm wrong " she chuckled a little bit embarrassed. She was really no expert when it came to love matters.

*silence*

Nicole: " What I'm sure of is that Jiyoung doesn't hate him as she claims.... I'll leave the rest to time " she wrapped it up.
 



At a store
 


Hu? He blinked twice and even rubbed his eyes to make sure that his mind wasn't playing tricks on him. It's really her. What is she doing here and where is Kai? He wondered as he slowly made his way to her. He couldn't help but crack a smile when he saw her attentively staring at a bag of marshmallows like she was eating them with her eyes already. He was right behind her when it seemed that she has noticed his presence. She stiffened and even if he couldn't see her face he could bet that she was now pressing her lips against each other while thinking throughly about what she could do.

Face him and act normally? Or runaway? It was childish and she knew it but Luhan couldn't even imagine how hard it was for her the whole situation. Did he really think that she enjoyed staying away from him, watching him with Chorong?

What.. she gasped caught off-guard by the sudden contact of him hugging her from behind. He hugged her so tightly that she could feel his heart beating against her back. For a moment none of them said anything wanting to enjoy every single bit of it. They've been kept apart for so long that they were now in deep need of each other. They needed to feel each other and images of the last time they've been that close simultanously appeared in their minds. It was before they parted when she was about to get on her van. She recalled how she let go of him and waved goodbye but he pulled her back to his arms again " Can't wait to see you again " he whispered.

But she came to her senses again " Luhan " she tried to release herself but he tightened his grip on her " Let's stay like this a little more " he said softly " please " he missed her so much.

That week apart he only thought of going back there to see her again, to talk to her again but that didn't happen. He could feel his heart thumping so hard as if it could explode at any moment but he also felt hers and only then he realized how she was feeling.

She missed him just as much as him, she wanted him just as much as him.. they were feeling the same for each other and Luhan felt so stupid for not understanding her better, for not realizing that earlier but he was happy.. happy like he has never been before. How he wished for time to stop with her in his arms as he inhaled her sweet and addictive scent but that was impossible and he knew it. Their situation wasn't easy and the risk was high but now he was looking at it differently.

" What should I do with you? " she asked as she turned to face him. Oh Luhan....

" Just.. just don't ignore me anymore " he said lowly like a little kid asking for his favorite candy. That's enough, for now..

*silence*
 

Caption: That was so sweeet.. but where are your partners?


" Where's Chorong? " she asked curiously. Oh.... Chorong! I completely forgot.. he has left her at the park saying that he had to buy some water.

" She must be looking for you.. go " she said as she released herself.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter