The point is..

[►]Summer time, idols!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

[Self-talk]

  Kai: " I messed up.. right? " Interviewer: " You didn't talk.. " he shook his head. They didn't.   He recalled how that night the others heard them yelling at each other, they intervened and brought each of them to their respective rooms. As he calmed himself he immediately regretted what he said. He would've wanted to go to her but Myungsoo didn't let him to " You've done enough for tonight, don't you think so? " he would've fought back if it wasn't for Minho and Luhan.   The morning after she left early because of other schedules. He wanted to call her but what could he say, sorry? He preferred to apologize personally. He decided that once they were going to film again he was going to talk to her and explain her everything.... that until the episode didn't air.   Kai: " I watched it and saw that the arguement was worse than I could remember.. " he spoke forcefully as the images appeared in his mind " I don't know.. I don't know what got into me that I acted like that and said all those things.... I don't even know how to face her, she must hate me " Interviewer: " You should talk to her.. " she adviced. That was the only thing she could do because even though she liked Kai and supported his feelings for Jiyoung she acknowledged that what he did was wrong and an apology was the least he could do to make up for it. Especially after he contributed to the hatred Jiyoung received that week. She was criticized for the same things Kai attacked her.   Nicole knocked at his door before walking in and saw him sitting on his bed " Jonginnie.... " she heaved out a sigh as she sat on the floor.   " Noonaaa.. " he ruffled his hair " What should I do? Maybe I should talk to her.... " if Kai didn't have the guts to call Jiyoung he called his noona asking her how Jiyoung was doing, how she was taking what was happening...   Someone else knocked and this time it was Chorong entering the room. She dropped herself next to Nicole and crossed her legs before asking what they were talking about but judging from Kai's expression she knew that it was about Jiyoung " You acted like a jerk.. " she spoke " You were too much "   " I know noona.. " he mumbled as he kept his head low.   Chorong linked her arm with Nicole and leaned her head on her friend's shoulder " What should we do with this kid? I want to scold him but he seems to be scolding himself enough.. " Nicole nodded in agreement and another sigh escaped her lips. She felt sorry for Kai because she could see how frustrated, miserable he was because of what has happened. He did wrong, yes but everyone makes mistakes, especially if they are under the effect of alchool.   " Talk to her.. " Chorong suggested. Kai looked at her then at Nicole before looking at Chorong again. That was what the interviewer suggested him as well but he was scared. He was scared that if he faced her he was going to see her looking at him with so much anger, he was scared that if he talked to her he was going to hear her saying how much she hated him and he wasn't sure if he could handle that.   " Man up and apologize, Kai " Chorong moved closer to him " I don't know if your feelings for her changed or not.. it doesn't even matter right now.. what matters is that you take responsibility of what you did and apologize "   " You would be a great psychologist, miss expert " Luhan grinned mischievously as he walked in. Chorong rolled her eyes at the guy who seemed completely unaffected by his dongsaeng being so down. The truth was that Luhan told Kai the same thing: talk to her. But Kai was being a chicken.   " I wonder where Jinyoung went.. " he bit his bottom lip.   " Cole, aren't those two suspicious? " Chorong whispered in her friend's ear who couldn't help but giggle.   " They are indeed.. " referring to Jinyoung and Luhan, the two roomates that got very close to each other.. too close at times that the girls would tease them together.   " What did you say? " Luhan sat behind his girlfriend spreading his legs so that she was between them " Hu? " he poked her waist knowing how ticklish she was " Say it again "   " STOOOOP WAHHHH HELP " she screamed as she jumped up and ran away.   Chorong chuckled as she watched Luhan running after Nicole. They were really cute and she was genuinely happy for them, no jealousy at all. Of course, she happened to wonder if it would've been like that if it was the two of them instead but she quickly brushed off the thought because Luhan didn't feel the same for her and she was different from Nicole.   Jinyoung.. where was he? He was particularly quiet on their way home and as soon as they arrived he disappeared to go for a walk. She had a bad feeling about it. What could it be?   " Noona.. " Kai shook her by her shoulders " Why.. " seeing her frowning but she simply flashed him a reassuring smile.   cCcCc   " Where have you been? " Luhan asked finally seeing Jinyoung and Jiyoung back. Jinyoung eyed him mischievously " Did you miss me? " he playfully punched his friend.   " I've bought this kid an ice-cream " he said pointing at the girl who was still eating her ice-cream. Luhan looked at Jiyoung and frowned. What's happened to her eyes? They're so puffy. He looked at Jinyoung who secretly mouthed him that she cried but she was fine.   " Jinyoungie.. where have you been? " Nicole appeared " This guy was looking so miserable without you " she stuck her tongue out.   Jinyoung approached Luhan and pulled him into a quick hug " Really? " he chuckled " Sorry.. " he faked an apologetic voice and they all laughed before they all headed to the kitchen.   " Hey.. " Jinyoung turned to Nicole " Thank you " Thank you for bringing Jiyoung with you and cheering her up. She said sincerly.     " Yah.. did you check your phones? " Minho.   " Why? " Nicole blinked cluelessly. She checked her phone and there was nothing. Minho looked at the others and they were all looking at him with questioning expressions. Really? He thought.   " Am I the only one who received PDnim's message? " he asked in disbelief.   " I guess he acknowledges that you're the boss " Bora.   " EEEEEHHHHH " the others didn't seem to agree with what she said.   " Whhyyyy.. " the so called boss protested seeing the others' reaction " I'm the boss and you have to acknowledge that too.. " he nodded confidently making everyone roll their eyes and a round of laughter followed.   " Yeah, right.... if you say so " Nicole patted her friend's back and tried to peek on the screen of his phone but he was fast to drew back his arm. Nicole's eyes widened " What.. " she tried to look for it but he hid it " Choi Minho " she knitted her brows.   " Took it! " Bora started running with Minho's phone. Minho ran after her and the two disappeared from the main door. Only their screams could be heard " Why are you running?? " Minho yelled.   " You're running too!! " Bora yelled back.   " Only because you're running!! "   Their conversation wasn't really making sense and the others could only laugh at the two running like crazy. After a good 10 minutes the two came back sweating and panting heavily. Minho took a deep breath " So tiring.. why were you running?? "   " I told you because you were running!! "   " But I was running because you were running.. " the conversation was getting more confusing by the minute so they decided to drop their running conversation and focus on the message that caused all that fuss.   [ It's the 4th time for you kids in "Summer time, idols!", it has been quite an interesting week for you, right? To apologize and to thank you for staying here with us.. we decided to give you a break, for today no work.. You'll go and have fun at the water park! Enjoy ] - PD's message read out loud by Minho.   " Yay!! "   " No work!! " everyone rejoiced and clapped their hands excitedly.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter