At the beach..

[►]Summer time, idols!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you so much for the love this story is receiving..

Hello to the new subscribers, and thanks for the commenters.. Keep 'em coming ^^

Third chapter ahead, hope you'll like it..


As they reached home they took turns to take a shower before throwing themselves on their bed. It has been a long and tiring day but since it was for a good cause everyone worked hard without complaining much. The pay they got from the farm was going to be given to charity like all the pay they were going to receive from all the different jobs they were going to try.

Since he has been busy with the others Minho hasn't been able to talk with Sohee so he took the chance while everyone was resting to invite her out and be alone with her. Sohee informed him that she was feeling better than when she arrived the day before thanks to Dara who she got close with and also Chorong since they've spent the day together.

He brought her to a shop that he has noticed earlier on their way to the farm and he thought that Sohee would've liked it. Her eyes sparkled as they walked in and she saw a lot of pretty cool things " Choose anything you want I'll buy it for you? " he pushed her forward by her shoulders.

" Really? " she turned her head to him.

He nodded.


" Listen.. " Minho stopped on his tracks when they were on their garden already " I want you to make beautiful memories here.. " he faced her who was behind him. She stared at his eyes as she carefully listened to what he was saying " Since you said that you wanted to challenge yourself by joining this show.... " he cleared his throat trying to find the right words to explain himself " I think.. I think that you should try to open yourself a little bit and enjoy this a little more " he finished his phrase with a sigh that he has been keeping in. I didn't hurt your feelings, did I? He wondered as he lowered his head to check on her.

*silence*

" I'm going to take care of you, don't worry " he said as she cupped her cheeks. She stiffened feeling the warmth of his palm on her face before reaching for his hand and holding it tightly " Thank you oppa.... I'll try "

Dara took a glance out the window when she saw Minho and Sohee looking lovingly at each other. A tear rolled down her cheek. Dara, what's wrong with you? She wiped it off before anyone could see her. Little did she know that Myungsoo was watching her and witnessed everything.

cCcCc

After dinner


" What about we go on with what we were doing this morning.. " Minho sat on the floor and crossed his legs before patting the spot next to him and called the others to sit in circle " Let's play truth or dare.. "

" Oppa, why always these games " Jiyoung whined.

" It's a must, Jiyoungie " he winked as a mischievous grin curved on his face.

" Are you scared? " Kai gave her a challenging look.

" HELL NO "

As expected from this game a lot has been revealed and a lot of unexpected things were bound to happen. When it was Kai's turn he picked truth and he was asked by a mischievous Myungsoo if he has thought about one of the girls there being . Of course, Myungsoo was only aiming for Kai to get flustered but unlike what he expected Kai lowly said " Yes.. yes, I did " Luhan turned to with a WTF expression. Tell me that you didn't, take back your words. You kid!!

Myungsoo eyed Kai wondering if he was serious and the kid looked like he was " Then who? " Myungsoo asked reluctantly as if he was afraid to hear the answer himself. Don't tell me it's Jiyoung..

Luhan faked a chough trying to get Kai's attention and eventually stop him to say more. Manager hyung is going to eat me alive and the company.... I'm dead.

*silence*

Everyone had their eyes on Kai eagerly waiting for him to name the girl he imagined being . He took a glance at Sohee who was looking down her lap avoiding his gaze as her cheeks were flushing hard already. Only then he regretted saying yes but now it was too late to take back his word. Did I make her uncomfortable? He asked himself. What a question! Obviously yes!

The thing was that there was an accident earlier that made him having that thought about her. When Sohee entered the bathroom she forgot to lock the door since she's not used to do that at home because she's always alone. It happened that Kai entered too!! Fortunately she came out of the tub and her wet body was wrapped up by the towell already.

" Sohee " he mumbled before hiding himself behind Luhan who froze and checked on Sohee who kept her head low and didn't say anything.

Caption: Kids these days....

When it was Minho's turn he picked truth and he was asked who was the girl he would kiss if he could. Dara? Sohee? Everyone thought but he blurted a " Nicole " the called girl looked at him dumbfounded and so everyone was.

" Then do it " Kai joked but Minho who was sitting next to Nicole took his words seriously and before she could say anything he has already pressed his lips against hers. The girls covered their eyes as they giggled like school girls while the boys went all wooohh over them. Shouldn't they be only friends? How could he kiss her so boldly? Luhan wondered as he recalled the scene at the beach earlier. Could it really be that Minho and Nicole....

Luhan snapped out of his daze when he was called by Jiyoung. It was his turn for dare " Kiss Nicole unnie " the girl ordered. Nicole knitted her brows and nudged the maknae for suggesting such a thing. She was already kissed by Minho she couldn't let her lips be touched twice by two different guys who weren't her boyfriend. Not only that but she had to take into consideration both Luhan and Chorong situation knowing that they were almost like a couple already.

" You naughty maknae " Minho gave a how-could-you-come-up-with-that expression but Jiyoung only shrugged as if there was nothing wrong with what she suggested. Unnie, you should thank me instead..

" You.. you don't have to do it " Nicole stuttered as her chest tightened. Luhan looked at her eyes then at her lips then at her eyes again before realizing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter