Awkward....

[►]Summer time, idols!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KARA COMEBACK IS AROUND THE CORNER!! °(^.^)°

First chapter ahead, hope you'll like it..

[SELF-TALK]

Minho: " Nicole is a friend I truly care for so I'm happy to have her here.. "
Interviewer: " You came here with Sohee.. "
Minho: " Honestly.. " he curved a smile " When I was told to pick my partner at JYP building.. I wasn't expecting her at all " the interviewer raised a brow " Well.. you know, I thought that Wonder Girls were on hiatus.. " he explained nervously.
Interviewer: " What's your first impression on her? "
Minho: " She's really shy so she doesn't talk much but I hope she'll open up a little bit as we'll get to know each other better.. "

Myungsoo: " I've been scolded by my manager today.. " he chuckled " I didn't perform well because I kept on thinking about who could be my partner.. " he scratched his head " Dara noona is really nice but differently from what I expected she's not that talkative "
Interviewer: " What do you think about your ? Does that stop you from looking at her in a romantic way "
Myungsoo:  " Eum.. " he blushed " Isn't age only a number? " he blinked his eyes like the innocent kid he is " And Dara noona doesn't look her age at all but she's not the one I got my eyes on " the interviewer's eyes widened and Myungso quickly covered his mouth realizing what he just said. Too late to take it back..
Interviewer: " Who? "
Myungsoo: " Eum.. " he started shaking " Ji-Jiyoung.. Kara's Jiyoung "

Kai: " PD picked Jiyoung based on my description of my ideal type, really? " he asked curiously and the interviewer nodded " But that's impossible!! There's no way for that annoying girl to fit my ideal type!! " he protested making the interviewer laugh.
Inteviewer: " Why do you kids keep on fighting? "
Kai: " Because annoying me is what she's the best at!! That girl.. " he groaned.
Interviewer: " Could that be that she annoys you because she likes you? "
Kai: " Hahaha no.. she clearly hates me "

 

" Unnie, I'm still hungry " Jiyoung whined as she rubbed her tummy.

" Isn't there anything in the fridge? " Jiyoung shook her head " Should we go to the grocery? " Nicole suggested and the younger nodded.


" We'll be out buying something to eat, anything you want? " she asked the present as she put on her flats. You're not leaving me here alone handling all of this awkwardness, aren't you? Minho eyed the two of them. Nicole looked at Jiyoung but the younger subtly shook her head so that only the two could see. No, unnie, I'm not staying here without you.

Nicole heaved out a sigh.

In the end Nicole stayed at home with Minho and they sent Jiyoung out with Kai. " Why me? " Kai grumbled but Minho gave him a just-go expression and the younger shut his mouth and left after listing what they had to buy.

The reason why Minho and Jiyoung didn't want to be left there was the uncomfortable atmosphere because of the others that were too shy to do or say anything.

" What.. " Nicole paused thinking hard of what to talk about. The others all turned to her in unison like she was some kind of saviour for breaking the silence " What do you do in your freetime? "

" I got no freetime " Minho laughed bitterly. SM has been pushing SHINee to their limits this year between their korean and japanese promotions. He was seriously exhausted and being on that show was the only way to get a little bit of rest.

" I write and compose songs " someone else finally spoke! Jinyoung.

" I'd like to learn about writing and composing songs too " Nicole.

" What about you? " Minho turned to the others then pointed at Luhan " You play soccer, right? " Luhan's eyes shined when he heard the word soccer and he quickly nodded " Yes, I usually play soccer with the members but I like any kind of sport actually "


" Nicole too.. " Minho pointed at Nicole " She's one of the athletic idols and one of the most competitive as well, right? " Nicole stuck her tongue out " Yes, can't deny that " she chuckled " But lately I haven't been able to play.. too busy with japanese single and album promotions " she gave out a sigh " On top of that.. we're preparing for our 4th full-lenght Korean album "

" What concept are you going for this time? Are you working with Sweetune again? " Myungsoo.

Nicole stood still " MMm.. We got no concept yet nor the title-track but we've recorded a few songs and yes with Sweetune again because they know us the best "

" I can't wait for Kara comeback, unnie.. Kara sunbaenim charisma on stage is no joke! " Chorong finally spoke. Nicole smiled at her sweetly flattered by her words but she rolled on the floor laughing as she repeated " Kara sunbaenim.. I can't " and she laughed even louder. Even after 6 years from their debut Kara still felt like rookies at times and they weren't comfortable with others calling them sunbaes. They felt so old  when they're pretty much all the same age. I was really young when I debuted.. She thought to herself.


Chorong said that she also attended KARA's concert with the other members a couple of years back taking Nicole by surprise " Really? " the girl nodded " Woah.. I didn't kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter