Troublemaker..

[►]Summer time, idols!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


Bora and Nicole were in the kitchen baking when Luhan appeared and hugged his girl from behind " What's happened? " between the maknaes. Nicole asked curiously.

" Not telling you " Luhan grinned mischievously.

" Then stay away from me " Nicole jerked him off but he hugged her again and leaned on her ear " They kissed " he whispered so that it wouldn't be caught on camera. Nicole gasped before a happy expression replaced the surprised one.

She clapped her hands excitedly and climbed onto Bora to tell her about it as well. The two started dancing as they sang " Congratulation, congratulation "

Caption: We want to know what's happened too! XC

" Oh " Bora stopped as soon as Minho walked in. Nicole, Nicole, Nicole.. she looked at her friend in panic. Earlier they did something while the boys were busy with the maknaes and now they were feeling guilty.

Why.. Minho gave Luhan a questioning look but the guy was just as clueless as him. I don't know either. He shrugged.

" Ahmm.. " Nicole started and Bora laughed trying to get rid of the nervousness.

" What! "

Bora and Nicole laughed because the situation was  rather funny. Or, at least, Minho's expression was.

" Earlier.. you got a message from the PD " Bora.

Minho pulled out his phone from his pocket but there was no message from the PD on his inbox. There's nothing. He turned to the girls again who were now looking more guilty than ever.

Nicole walked behind Luhan to hide herself before finally confessing what they did " Well.. we accidentally deleted it "

" Accidentally " Luhan repeated in a tone of disbelief. Yeah, right. He tilted his head and from Nicole's expression it was obvious that what happened wasn't an incident.

Minho didn't buy it as well and shook his head " Say it " the truth. He had an idea of what happened but he wanted to hear it from them. 

" She said it " already. Bora intervened " We accidentally deleted it " she definitely sounded more convincing than her friend but her lips betrayed her because she was about to burst out laughing soon.

" Okay " Nicole came out " We did it on purpose "

Here's the truth. Luhan rolled his eyes.

" But only because we want to spend this day happily " not working as usual. Bora defended.

" Jinyoung is leaving again tomorrow, we need a farewell party " Nicole.

" Yes, tomorrow we're going to work " Bora.

" That's right, the PD is going to understand " Nicole.

" For sure, it's the first time after all " that we're ignoring his messages. Bora.

Minho and Luhan were speechless. They looked at each other then looked at the girls who were blinking their eyes innocently as they hoped for the boys not to scold them.

" And you had the guts to call us troublemakers " Luhan asked raising his brow. Yes, the girls defined them that way when they had the great idea to lock Kai with Jiyoung.

 

[Self-talk]

Bora&Nicole: " Sorry, sorry, sorry, PD-nim " they clasped their hands together as they looked straightly into the camera. The interviewer shook her head and chuckled.
Interviewer: " It better be the last time girls " she eyed them seriously and the two nodded.

 

Chorong the karaoke machine and put on [Exo Mama], Bora and Nicole appeared out of nowhere and dropped on their knees followed by Sohee as they sang " Heartless, mindless, no one who cares about meeee "

Another song played [Exo Wolf] and this time Jinyoung, Chorong, Minho, Myungsoo and Jiyoung joined to form the tree of life.

Luhan and Kai were so embarrassed that they covered their faces with both of their hands. Kai was even more embarrassed when Jiyoung came out to do his rap part. He started hitting the hell out of poor Luhan " Jongin, it hurts! "

It was unbearable, they were already embarrassed when they did it themselves but watching others doing it in front of them was something they couldn't describe " This can't.... "

The chorus came and Kai pulled Jiyoung by her wrist " Yah! I don't make those  faces " he nagged but Jiyoung smirked " You should watch your performances " you make those faces.

" I don't! "

" You do! You look constipated at times "

Caption: they're at it again XD


With snacks, sweets, cookies and drink on the centre table, they enjoyed their afternoon singing and dancing to each other's songs.

[Apink No no no] played.

" Dance to it " Nicole pushed Luhan off the couch. What??

" But I don't know how to " he protested.

" Yeah, right. I saw you on Weekly Idol " don't lie to me. She rolled her eyes.

" How did you know about it? " he asked completely surprised.

" Kai texted me about it before the show aired " she giggled while the named guy earned a glare from his hyung. She wasn't supposed to see him dancing to a girlgroup song.

Nicole didn't let him go and with the help of Chorong, Luhan and Jinyoung were forced to dance to it and they did it flawlessly. So much fuss for nothing.. Chorong chuckled.

Other hit songs followed. From Tell me to Nobody, from Gee to Mister, from Alone to Loving you and Bar Bar Bar. They were having a lot of fun as everyone loosened up.

Suddenly [Troublemaker] played. Bora was the first girl to stand up and a partner was missing.

Luhan suggested Kai " He knows the choreography very well " he even pushed Kai next to Bora but as usual Luhan didn't come up with the best suggestions. He met Jiyoung's eyes and he realized that he did wrong again. He pulled down his dongsaeng and fortunately Bora didn't mind. She was already grabbing a chair and forced Minho to sit on it.

" WOOOOAAAAHHH " the boys exclaimed.

She started walking around him in a very slow pace before a y dance followed. Minho tried his best to keep his eyes off her and think about anything that could distract him but the girls going wild with their " So hot!", the boys laughing at him and a mischievous Luhan throwing a pillow on his lap as he said " Yah, your pants are getting tight " were no help at all.

 

[Self-talk]

Jinyoung: " I had a lot of fun.. I'm going to miss this.. so much " he sighed helplessly.

Chorong: " I couldn't stop thinking about Jiyoung leaving.. I kept on smiling though " a bitter smile curved on her face as she played with the hem of her skirt " I want him to spend his last day happily rather than worrying about me "

Minho: " That was.. I felt.. " he still didn't get over what happened and he didn't know how to express it without making it sound wrong. He had to admit that he was heating up earlier. Bora was indeed very y.
Interviewer: " Did you like it? " what? He bursted out laughing.
Minho: " Noona, what kind of question is that? " he covered his cheeks with the back of his hands. Of course, I liked it but it was pretty embarrassing to show it openly or I would've appeared like a ert.

 

In the kitchen

 

" So you fell for Minho's charms too "

Eh? She turned to him with a questioning look.

" Don't deny it, it's quite obvious.. in my eyes at least "

Luhan stood next to her to help her with the drinks. Bora kept her eyes on the chips. She couldn't look at him or else she would've confirmed his words. Eyes don't lie after all. Am I really that obvious? She wondered.

" It's understandable.. " Luhan spoke again " Minho is good-looking, a perfect gentleman. Any girl would fall for him "

" Not the girl he really wants " she pointed out with a sad smile.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter