Getting closer....

[►]Summer time, idols!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Wow 50+ subscribers already, thank you and thanks for the lovely comments.. truly appreciated :)

Second chapter ahead, hope you'll like it..


Morning after

She was putting on her shoes when she noticed a figure standing behind her " Oh? " she gasped as she saw Luhan ready to jogging too. She flashed him a smile before motioning him to go.

" Do you always wake up this early? " he broke the silence but she didn't hear him as she had her earphone plugged in " What? " she asked as she took them off and he repeated the question.

" Yes.. I like exercising and I also couldn't sleep well.. I miss my bed " she pouted cutely.

Hu? " We got the same problem " he said and waved at Minho who was trying hard to catch their attention. Just like them he was up early to jog. They reached him and dropped themselves on the cold sand. Nicole between the two guys. Ahh.. what a beautiful view. She thought as she watched the sun rising.

" Any plans for today? " Minho asked " Do you think we should separate into pairs already? "

She frowned and stopped thinking for a moment before shaking her head " Nah.. Better do something together to get rid of the awkwardness " she shivered at the times she felt like she wanted to disappear the day before " Especially Dara unnie and Sohee who are particularly shy and quiet.. Chorong too but at least she has Luhan " she nudged him and flashed him a mischievous smile making him blush embarrassed.

" What about you and Jinyoung? " Minho asked out of nowhere. She blinked " He's nice.... but "

" But you only look at him as a friend " Minho cutted her off and finished what she was about to say " Cole, how many times am I going to hear that from you? "

" But you didn't hear it from me.. you said it yourself " she remarked and Luhan laughed.

" What about you and Sohee? Actually I think you look good with Dara unnie too.... our noona killer " she teased and he rolled his eyes before blurting a " Or with you? " she froze and their eyes locked.

" Let's go! Others must be awaken already! " she got up and left the two behind " The last one arriving at home smells like poop " she turned and stuck her tongue out before running like her life depended on it.

" Yah! Jung Nicole! " Minho called as he chased after her. Avoiding that topic again, I see. This girl..

What was that.. Luhan wondered. He didn't imagine it, he was sure about that. There was a little bit of tension between the two.. Could it be that Minho hyung and Nicole....

cCcCc

Breakfast time


" I think that we should talk a little more to get to know each other better.. since we'll be here for awhile " Minho exchanged glances with each of the participants who kept on eating while nodding to whatever came out of his mouth.

" When we were told to be part of this show.. who did we want to be here and eventually be paired up with? "

*silence*

" Fine.. I'll go first " Jiyoung blurted as she sighed. Why is it so hard to say such a thing? She groaned. " For me, Kwanghee oppa " she said cooly. Eh? Everyone wondered..

" Why? " Minho was one of the most puzzled ones " Why Kwanghee hyung? Even Sulli chose him over me! "

" Kwanghee oppa is fun to hang out with so yeah.. unlike others " she eyed Kai who glared at her. Are you implying that I'm not fun to hang out with?

" What about you Kai? "

" Anyone but this bratty girl was fine for me " Kai smirked at Jiyoung who threatened him waving her fist in front of his face. Nicole pulled Jiyoung back and scolded her making the maknae pout cutely.

" Name a girl " Minho.

The younger stood still for awhile thinking about who he could name " Mm.. Sistar.... Bora sunbaenim "

Wae? Wae? Wae? Everyone waited curiously and he shrugged " She has a lot of charisma on stage.... but it's pretty shy off-stage.. It's a contrast that reminds me a lot of myself " he mumbled as he covered his face embarrassed.

And Jiyoung didn't miss the chance to " Are you indirectly prasing yourself saying you have a lot of charisma on stage? " a round of laughter aroused.

" What about you, Minho? " Nicole.

He was taken aback. He was the one deciding the turns and he wanted to leave himself last but since he has been called out already he couldn't escape anymore. He inhaled deeply as he thought that a name would come out but nothing. He scratched his head " Woa.. it's harder than I thought.... " the others nodded and actually enjoyed seeing him having it hard. Served him right for starting this.

" I don't know.. I'm satisfied with this line up already.. like Nicole is here "

" Oppaaaa, come on! Nicole unnie doesn't count! " Jiyoung kicked his legs playfully.

" Maybe.... maybe Miss A Suzy " he finally said and everyone nodded without being surprised. Who wouldn't want the Nation's first love to be there?

" Cole " it was his turn to call her out and take his revenge on her. She rolled her eyes at his friend childish behaviour before " I didn't think about anyone.. " she said nonchalantly.

" Yeah, right as if I buy it " Minho.

But Jiyoung readily came to her unnie's defense " Nicole unnie is saying the truth.... since I knew we were joining this together I asked her about it but she couldn't name anyone " Nicole wrapped her arms around her maknae and planted a kiss on her cheeks thankful for defending her.

Everyone couldn't believe it at first but maybe it was true. Anyway, they shrugged it off since it wasn't like they could go against the two girls and prove otherwise. They moved on to the others.


Luhan said that he has been listening to Apink songs so he hoped for one of them to be t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter