Possibility..

[►]Summer time, idols!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


Somewhere else

 

EXO. Jiyoung read. This is it. She knocked and opened the door. As soon as they saw her they folded into bows. She was younger than almost all of them but she was still a sunbae. She formally introduced herself and each of them greeted her.

" Hey pretty girl " Sehun greeted her differently from everyone else.

" Hey pretty boy " He pulled her into a quick hug. It's been awhile. A smile curved on his face.

The others eyed them curiously while Kai was trying to kill Sehun with his gaze " Are we done? " he asked pulling Jiyoung away and the members laughed.

With Jiyoung there were cameras but also people bringing boxes. The Exo members gave her questioning looks but didn't dare to speak before her.

" Well.. " she clasped her hands together " I don't know how healthy it is to eat this before performing but I ordered fried chicken, pizza and coke for everyone "

" Thank you " they said in unison, they bowed again and clapped their hands excitedly as they opened the boxes with the delicious food inside.

" You can eat it later " after you performed. She said not wanting for them to get stomachache but the boys were eating happily already " Or you can eat it now " she added with a chuckle escaping her lips.

Caption: Thank you Jiyoung sunbae!

 

[Self-talk]

Jiyoung: " .. " she didn't say anything but there was a bright smile on her face which left the interviewer dumbfounded.

Certain parts involving Myungsoo and his dating scandal were edited out by request of Wollim. The scene of Sohee telling Kai what was happening, for example, wasn't broadcasted because it was going to reveal more than what the company wanted. While the PD decided to air the last part of it where Kai was saying that if he wasn't caught up with Jiyoung he'd be chasing after Sohee. Way to anger viewers and people involved (Jiyoung)!

The interviewer expected a new storm for the couple but it seemed that she was wrong. Jiyoung didn't get angry.

When Kai found out that only certain parts were going to be broadcasted, he asked for a copy of his whole conversation with Sohee so that Jiyoung could have a view of the whole situation and not misunderstand his words.

It seemed that he learned from his past mistake and rather than waiting for her to find out about it from others or from the TV, he sent her that copy as soon as he got it.

Jiyoung: " After I watched it.. " she paused and the most genuine smile the interviewer has ever seen on the younger face appearead " I was unknowingly tearing up " Jiyoung's eyes were sparkling.

They look like they were about to cry but differently from Nicole, her tears were tears of happiness " I felt thankful and extremely lucky " for having someone like him by my side. She nodded confirming her words. " I'm so hard on him but still.. " he's so good to me AND.. a chuckle escaped her lips. He's in love with me.
Interviewer: " He really is.. " the younger's cheeks blushed and she covered them with her hands. I know. 
Jiyoung: " He deserves better " she grinned " That's why today I decided to introduce myself to s and bring them food. Chicken, his favorite " another chuckle came out " From today on, I'll try to treat him better "

Caption: We're looking forward to that. XD

 

" You're awesome " Kai gently caressed her head.

" In what way "

" Any way "

" Thank you " he said lowly and breathed out a sigh in relief that it seemed he kept in for days.

" For what "

" For not getting mad " there was really no reason to get mad but he was still thankful. He knew he did the right thing asking for a copy and sending it to her but he also knew how unpredictable Jiyoung could be and he was scared that his words to Sohee could ruin things between them.

Fortunately, everything was fine.

" Well.. " he cleared his throat and a mischievous smile curved " You should know by now that you're the only one.... " I look at. She cut him off covering his mouth with her hands. No cheesy lines.. she grinned.

Whaat.. she gasped when she felt him kissing her hand. He slid his arm around her waist and pulled her closer before planting a kiss on her head and down to her cheek.

" I think you're missing the lips " she looked at him teasingly.

" Is that where you want it? " he teased  and gave her a peck.

Caption: Kaijing being sweet, so not them !

cCcCc

SBS cameras showed a glimpse of the idols backstage and seeing "Summer time, idols" members in a circle made fans go wild.

They were playing one of their games while other idols were watching them. They had to admit that it felt different doing what they usually do in front of the others. They were a little embarrassed too but they kept on with it. The game consisted of squatting down and the last one doing it was going to lose.

" Yah! " Minho pointed at Bora and laughed.

" Did she really. ." just pulled me up? Jinyoung pointed at Chorong who was laughing too. The girls were the last to squat down but to make up for it they forced the boys to stand up first to make them the losers " That's cheating "

The other idols laughed as they watched them. Deep inside they were jealous because they wanted that freedom that the members of the show got, that popularity that the members of the show got. Whenever the camera showed them on the screens outside there was a wild uproar. 

Luhan and Nicole weren't there playing so the fans started calling for them to come out " LuCole! LuCole! LuCole " little did they know that LuCole couple wasn't really in the mood of playing and they had other things to take care of.

 

Other artist performed before "Summer time, idols!" members backstage were shown again " Woaaaaahhh "

There were Jinyoung and Jiyoung at the centre waiting for their punishment/mission they had to do on stage.

Caption: Jinyoung & Jiyoung lost XD

Kai stepped forward " I'm going to do it instead " to save her.

" No, let her do it " Minho stuck his tongue out at Jiyoung who made a face at him.

" Jinyoung can dance to No No No " Bora suggested as she patted his back.

" But " the boy tried to protest.

" Come on, you're good at it " Minho joked making him roll his eyes. Yeah, right " Why did I even play? " he scratched his head already thinking in which part of the song he could put the No No No dance move " I'm out of the show already " the last attempt to save himself.

" So what? " Minho asked " You're still one of us " he said dropping his arm on his friend shoulders.

" Since she's with the barefoot kid (Kai), she can take her shoes off at the end of the song " Bora suddenly got an idea of Jiyoung's punishment.

The younger girl's eyes widened. No, NO. You can't make me do it. Fear immediately ran all over her body seeing her oppa and unnie's eyes shining and agreeing to Bora's suggestions.

" Yeah, while there's that kicking part " Chorong added showing part of Damaged Lady's choreography and everyone laughed imagining Jiyoung's shoes flying off the stage.

" Why do I have to do such an embarrassing thing? " she whined looking down her shoes. This can't be compared to oppa. Do I really have to do it? She pouted cutely.

Maybe she would've complained a little more and use some aegyo to convince everyone to think of something else if not that Kai leaned closer to her ear " Do it " he whispered and flashed her a smile " Just for fun " recalling her words of trying to be better.... how could she deny him his request? She clenched her fist and cleared " I'll do it "

" YESSSSS!! " everyone clapped their hands excitedly.

cCcCc

Only when Exo had to perform Luhan finally let go of Nicole. She heaved out a sigh almost feeling relieved that he was gone. On her way to her members she met Key who stopped her to hang out with the rest of their friends. The '91line were playing and joking with each other as always but Key noticed his bestfriend keeping quiet.

" I don't think this relationship is good for her " he said bluntly. What's wrong with you? Dongwoon smacked his head. Key was too blunt that he could hurt his friends without him realizing it.

" How can you say such a thing? "

" She's my bestfriend, hello? " I know her, I know what's good for her. He retorted.

Nicole didn't say anything. She was immersed in her thoughts only wondering what was the right thing to do. The answer for her was to end it. 

" Maybe she should really end it " Mir joined and the girls looked at the boys almost disgusted. How could they be so careless? Okay that Nicole was thinking about ending it too but still.... they couldn't talk about it like they were talking about a movie they watched or food they wanted to it. Boys will be boys. They concluded.

" I'm saying this because.. " Mir started stuttering and waving his hands when he met the girls' eyes " she's thinking about it anyway.. if she's always thinking about it, maybe she doesn't like him enough, why even torturing herself like this? " he explained.

" No, it's the opposite.... " Nana sat next to her friend and caressed her head " She likes him too much and this scares her to death "

" Do you think everything will get easier after you break up? " Soyu squatted down and tucked her friend hair behind her ear. They were all worried for her. They all would've wanted to help her but they got different views on it. The girls disagreed with the boys about breaking up being the answer.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter