Goodbye Dara..

[►]Summer time, idols!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Random]Nicole confessed that KAI caught her eyes 

A lot of people were disappointed by Luhan&Nicole missed kiss, he? Sorry XP 

Since I saw some of you asking why some characters didn't get many parts, they will. Each of them have their story.. please be patient and I hope you won't give up on this story ^^

Fourth chapter ahead, hope you'll like it..


Caption: Where were we? Chorong and Luhan..

Chorong asked Luhan to go for a walk quietly leaving the others behind. The two haven't spoken to each other since the night before because of what has happened between him and Nicole. Like, nothing has really happened but the fact that they didn't kiss only thanks to Nicole and not to him bothered her a lot. How could he think of kissing another girl.. in front of her on top of that.. She would never do that to him. As those thoughts ran through her mind she wondered if her feelings for him were way stronger than Luhan's feelings for her. She felt insecure and she needed to be reassured.. " Do you like me? "

Luhan was caught off-guard by her bluntness but he kept his composure and nodded.

" Only me? " she asked.

Luhan nodded again. Reluctantly.

" Then kiss me " she said as she stopped in front of him.What.. he knitted his brows taken aback by Chorong's bold behaviour. Where was the innocent and shy Chorong? She has already closed her eyes waiting for his kiss. He swallowed as the temptation was really strong but suddenly the image of Nicole appeared in his mind. Her lips and how she pursed them shyly before she pushed him away. Why did she push him away? No.. the real question was what was that feeling. That feeling of eagerness to kiss her last night after Minho did. Why did Minho kiss her anyway? Weren't they only friends or there was something more? What's that about.. a lot of questions popped out and Chorong was still waiting for his kiss.

*awkward*

" Luhan.. " she finally opened her eyes. He saw the disappointment, the sadness in her eyes and they were slowly getting watery.

" What's wrong? " he asked lowly. This is not you.. She covered her face embarrassed by what she just did " I don't.... I don't know.. It's just that.. last night "

" Last night, it was only a game " he held her from her shoulders " I was only playing along with it.. " Yes.. I was only playing along with it.

The two were now back to where everyone was.. no, not everyone since Minho and Nicole weren't there. Where are them? He wondered as a sigh escaped his lips.

" Look over there " Chorong elbowed him and pointed at Kai and Jiyoung.

Kai was coming out of the water and as he made his way under their huge umbrella he noticed a cut on Jiyoung's foot. What's happened to her? He looked at her and she was immersed watching something on her phone. He grabbed the first aid kit brought by Dara we never know what might happen , her words. He sat at the end of her deckchair as he held her foot " WHAT THE HELL " she jumped and took off her glasses. She saw Kai who was taking care of her cut " Why are you so clumsy? " he grunted " You should be more careful.. look at what happens to you "

" If you're going to nag at me then don't help me "

" I'm not helping you.. I don't want your germs to spread "

She snorted and shook her leg to free herself from his grip but Kai tightened his hold on her as he took a quick glance at her. He knew her too well and he knew that she was hurt by his words. Do you really believe what I just said? He narrowed his eyes in disbelief. Why do you buy everything that comes out of my mouth? He felt guilty wondering why he was never able to be nice to her.

" I.. I didn't know that feet could be pretty.... you.. you got pretty toes " he stuttered. Way to make up, Kai! What the hell did I just say? But he wasn't lying. As he stared at her toes he really found them pretty.

*silence*

Jiyoung was speechless which was a rare case and Kai felt too embarrassed to say anything. He put a band aid on her cut and let go of her leg.

" Woah.. " a voice came out from behind.. Chorong and Luhan eyed them mischievously " I didn't know you could get along so well " the youngsters turned away pretending that nothing has happend.

Caption: Oohhh you kids look so cute <3KAI<3JIYOUNG<3
 

[SELF-TALK]


Interviewer: " Luhan, you looked confused " he slightly nodded.
Interviewer: " Is that because of Nicole? " he nodded again and he heaved out a sigh.
Luhan: " I was.. I was so confident about what I felt for her " referring to Chorong " but.. " he scratched his head " I don't know.. maybe it's how she laughs so carelessly " he smiled sweetly as the image of Nicole laughing hard appeared in his mind " Or her hardworking and caring side.. She just pulls you in her world "
Interviewer: " What do you feel for Chorong and what for Nicole "
Luhan: " Eum.. " a one million dollar question " Chorong perfectly fits my ideal type and I believe that every guy would be lucky to have a girl like her " he paused " Nicole.... tingles my interest and curiosity.. seriously.. like, she makes me want to know more and more about her. And when I'm with her.... I feel like my body doesn't listen to my head anymore. As if I lose control over it and it's frustrating because.. " because I do things that (maybe) I shouldn't do. He thought about the (almost) kiss again. " As I said.. she just pulls you in her world "
Interviewer: " If you had to pick.... "
Luhan: " .. " he put his hands on his hair as he refused to even think about it

 

Somewhere else
 


" We said we were going to forget about it " Nicole.

" You said it " he saw her rolling her eyes.

A year passed.. maybe two since Minho jokingly confessed his feelings to Nicole. He knew that he was taking a risk by doing so because Nicole was his friend and she only seemed to be looking at him as that.. nothing more nothing less. He still felt the urge to try to let her know that he wanted her but at that time she playfully hit his chest " Stop joking around "

" But I'm not joking " he turned serious. Nicole composed herself too " Well.. let's forget about this "

After that Minho met other girls and dated other girls but that soft spot for Nicole was always there. It didn't matter if they didn't see and talk to each other for weeks or months.. his feelings for her didn't change. He liked how they got a lot in common like being competitive, enjoyed spending time outside, playing sports. He liked how he felt so at ease with her and her laugh. Her laugh was like music to his ears.

When he saw her their first day there on "Summer time, idols!" he knew that he was going to try to win her heart this time.

" Just.. just give me a chance " he said sweetly as he held her hands and pulled her closer " I'm going to prove you that.. that we can be more than friends "


That night Nicole accepted to go out on a date with Minho leaving everyone at home. She put herself to think of it as a date for real rather than a night out with her friend but it was really hard. Minho.... She turned and stared at his profile. This is his best angle.. look at that jawline. He's so good-looking, so manly. If she could've hit herself without appearing weird she would because she found herself so stupid. Why.. why did she have to stuck Minho and a lot of other guys in the friendzone? Minho was such a great guy.. he's caring, funny and sweet. But she still didn't feel the same way as him. She kept on thinking of him only as her friend.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME????

 

cCcCc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter