Jealousy

[►]Summer time, idols!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


Finally Luhan and Jei arrived too " We're back " he shouted taking off his shoes and of course his first thought was to see his girlfriend. Where.. his eyes scanned the living room.

Woah.. " Ho ho ho " an ear-to-ear smile appeared on his face " Look at who we have here " he clapped his hands seeing his friend. Jinyoung got up and they exchanged a warm hug which made everyone chuckle.

" Ah " where are you? He turned to check on Jei " She's one of the guest today, Jei " he motioned the girl to step forward and so she did to formally greet him. Jinyoung bowed his head and flashed a polite smile before subtly sending looks at his friend. You're hopeless..

The feeling Luhan unconsciously gave off was someone introducing his girlfriend to his friends when the truth was that he only wanted to make her feel more comfortable around everyone else.

Luhan told Jei to sit on the spot next to Sohee before he finally met his girlfriend's eyes following his every move. There you are.. he smiled cheekily and pointed at her " Missed me? " he teased and dropped himself next to her. Nicole pushed him away when he tried to lean for a kiss " No " she crossed her arms on her chest. Kiss your new girl, how about that? Luhan laughed reading what she was thinking. 

" Why do you all look exhausted? " Sehun asked curiously.

" I really would've wanted to see you looking after a kid for a whole day " Jinyoung teased.

" But I did " he retorted and poked Jiyoung's cheek " I looked after this kid for the whole day " he grinned mischievously.

" I'm surprised you didn't burn the house " Chorong chuckled and so did the others.

" Yah " Minho appeared carrying Mino " Who's going to cook? " he looked at each of them. Luhan raised his brows at the unfamiliar sight and Minho smirked and laughed evilly.

" Who.. " Luhan looked at the others.

" He's our son " Minho answered pointing at himself and Nicole. The others bursted out laughing while Luhan tilted his had to Nicole with a questioning look.

" Yes, baby come here " Minho gave her the kid and laughed seeing Luhan's expression.

" Oppa.. you didn't know about it? " Jiyoung intervened " Minho oppa and Nicole unnie had a secret son "

" Hyung, you really didn't know anything about it? " Sehun echoed " Don't worry, they're really just friends now " they all bursted out laughing again.

He knew that they were joking but Luhan still felt a little tingle in his stomach. Only the thought of it made his blood boil in his veins. He didn't find the joke funny but he played along and forced a smile.

" I'm cooking " Bora raised her hand and made her way to the kitchen.

" Noona, I'm helping " Kai followed.

" I'm helping too " Sohee too.

cCcCc

Minho followed Sohee with his eyes before turning to Minhyuk " Where is he? "

" They discussed.. and he left " he explained shortly. Minho heaved out a deep sigh and shook his head. What was in Myungsoo's mind? Why did he have to leave?

Luhan and Nicole were on the floor playing with Mino who seeing the guy being close to his Nicole noona had to intervene " No "

Eh? The two looked at each other while the kid reached for Luhan's arm and took it off Nicole's shoulder " No " he repeated.

Luhan who wasn't really known for being mature grabbed Nicole by her waist and pulled her between his legs " Nicole noona is mine " he said smiling mischievously making the boy frown as he tried to free Nicole from her boyfriend's grip.

Nicole chuckled and eyed Luhan telling to let go but he stubbornly gripped on her " She's mine " he teased the kid who hated what he was seeing.

" Nicole noonaaaa " he whined. The two laughed at how cute Mino looked.

Not having other choices, Mino pulled Minho " What " the idol followed the boy who pushed him down next to Nicole.

Eh? Minho was confused because he was busy talking with Minhyuk before that and he didn't follow what was happening between those 3.

" Yah " Luhan spoke pretending to be mad because the kid grabbed Minho's hand and Nicole's hand to put them together. In his eyes, Minho and Nicole had to be together " Mino, I liked you but now not anymore " Luhan said stopping him from making the two hold hands earning a deadly stare from the boy who could obviously only look cute.

" I want Minho hyung and Nicole noona "

" But Nicole noona is mine " Luhan said not wanting to lose to a kid. Are you really arguing with him? She shook her head at her hopeless boyfriend before ending up laughing with the other two. 

Caption: Who's more childish between Luhan and Mino? XD 

cCcCc

Jiyoung said that she wasn't giving much weight to what others could think about them. She had fun with Sehun and that was all that mattered but she perfectly knew what the interviewer was referring to. She noticed Kai's coldness and deep inside it bothered her.

In the past, she would've avoided him or attacked him verbally but she decided to take a different approach this time and calmly asked him to talk.

Kai followed behind until they found a space for themselves. Jiyoung was staring at him and she had the confirmation that something was indeed bothering him " What is it "

He leaned his back on the wall and heaved out a sigh. If he opened that topic.. what was going to happen next? He wondered. She stepped closer and tagged his shirt to get his attention. He was there but his mind was somewhere else " What is it " she repeated.

Kai slid his arms around her waist and pulled her into a hug which caught her by surprise. He hugged her tight,  tight enough for something that could be a last time because he was making a decision in that moment.

He could be putting an end to a beautiful thing he has always wanted but at least he was going to get the answers to the questions that have been troubling him. Bora was right, the truth could not be the reality he wanted, but he could go mad if he kept up without it. He tilted his head and kissed her on her cheek before releasing his grip and straightly looking at her..

" Do you have anything to tell me? " eh? Her eyes widened.

" Anything about? " she asked cluelessly.

" Sehun. " just say it. Just tell me the truth, please.... his eyes begged and he was probably ready to forgive her anything if she just said it.... but Jiyoung shook her head after a split second of hesitation.

" He's your friend, my friend.. we're friends " she said swallowing the truth that he was eager to hear.

" Hey, dinner is ready " the person they were talking about arrived. Sehun.

Kai smirked at how perfect the timing was. He heaved out another sigh and turned his back to leave while Sehun made his way to Jiyoung who wasn't moving. He lifted her chin making sure to meet her eyes " Why " he frowned.

" He was asking me about us "

" Us? " she nodded.

A long silence followed. A silence where the two talked through their eyes because they knew how dangerous it was to say certain things outloud.

Does he know anything?

I didn't tell him anything.

Then why?

I don't know.

Her eyes were glassy and a tear rolled down. Sehun cupped her cheeks as he wiped the tear with his thumb " I can't see you like that " he uttered shaking his head. I'll take care of it, okay?

What if you fight?

" Don't worry " he grabbed her by her shoulders and pushed her to the dining room where the others were all eating already.

Sehun pulled the seat for her and gently pushed her down before taking a seat himself. There was obviously tension in the air because before they arrived Kai made a few remarks about them when he was asked where the two were just to see them appearing together with Sehun suddenly actin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter