Feelings..

[►]Summer time, idols!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

Nicole looked at Luhan with a questioning look. What's wrong with you????   Kai was stoned and so was everyone else.   " Why not? " it's a punishment. It has to be hard for the both of them. I bet it'll be hard for Kai but for Jiyoung as well.. actually I'm sure that Kai won't have the guts to do it but at least it will tickle Jiyoung's jealousy and probably make her admit her feelings. He thought confident of his plan.   " But that's a punishment for me as well.... no offence " Bora clarified. Of course, Kai was a more than fine dongsaeng but why did she have to let him kiss her?   Jinyoung checked on Jiyoung who was oddly composed. Are you really not bothered, Jing? He wondered. Since they had their talk he seemed to worry for her quite a lot.   " Wouldn't it be easier to let the two of them kiss? " Chorong suggested instead but Minho shook his head " That's the point of the punishment.. it's not supposed to be easy " he winked.   " But.. " Chorong shook Jiyoung by her arm " Is that okay for you? " she asked worriedly.   " Of course, it is.. " she said nonchalantly and that hit Kai hard.   How could she be okay with that? He was actulally quite annoyed by her carelessness and if he wanted to go against Luhan's suggestion first, he changed his mind after Jiyoung's statement. He clenched his hand into a tight fist and took his decision " I'll do it "   " What?? " Bora's eyes widened in disbelief. She looked at Jiyoung and she was composed. She looked at Kai and he seemed determined.   Am I the only one affected by all of this? But Luhan came to the rescue. He leaned on her ear " Don't worry.. just play along with it " he secretly winked at her. He was sure that nothing was really going to happen. Those two were very good at hiding their feelings but he knew that they weren't that unaffected after all.   " You have to watch, Jing " he reminded and a mischievous grin curved on his face. Jiyoung simply shrugged " Okay.. " that flat tone.... Kai thought. This girl seriously!! He groaned in his head.   " Kai, you don't have to do it.. " Nicole tried to stop him.   She knew that if anything happened he was going to regret it after because Jiyoung wasn't going to let that pass.. even if in that moment she wasn't doing anything to stop him..   Nicole was pissed at Luhan. She couldn't understand what game he was playing and she definitely didn't like it.     " I'll do it " Kai repeated. He reluctantly walked to Bora until he was only a step from her. Bora tried to keep calm but she could feel her knees shaking for how nervous she was. She wasn't suppose to worry because that's what Luhan told her but it was just stronger than her. This wasn't a kiss on the cheek.. this one was on the lips!   " Jing.. " Jinyoung called trying to get her attention and tell her that if she was bothered she could stop that or why not even refusing to watch? But the girl shrugged again before turning her attention on the two.   " This is fun though.. " Minho chuckled as he elbowed Luhan who chuckled as well.    

[Self-talk]:

  Chorong: " We were all chaught off-guard by his suggestion.. " she covered and let out a chuckle " But we were even more confused by the two's reaction.. " she chuckled again. Interviewer: " What if you had to watch Jinyoung kissing another girl? " Chorong's expression changed. What? Her eyes got bigger as she leaned closer for the interviewer to repeat what she just said " What if Jinyoung kissed another girl in front of you? " So, I heard it right.. Chorong: " He would never do that.. " she said lowly but firmly. I know.. The interviewer smiled. It was cute how confident Chorong looked. She really trusted Jinyoung. But the interviewer wanted to further her teasing. Interviewer: " What if.. " Chorong: " I'd turn my head " Chorong cutted her off " definitely.. "   Jinyoung: " I felt sorry.. " he sighed " Jing acts like she doesn't care but she does.. That suggestion shouldn't have come out.. " he shook his head. Interviewer: " You and Jiyoung look way closer right now.. " he nodded and smiled. He figured out that she was a very cute and nice dongsaeng.   Myungsoo: " I don't understand him.. " he muttered as he balled his hands trying to control his anger " He says that he likes her and all then.. " he doesn't think twice before kissing a girl right in front of her eyes. The interviewer could feel the anger in his voice. What was that? Interviewer: " Aren't you a little bit too affected by it? Could it be that your feelings for Jiyoung didn't change at all? " she asked seriously. For what she knew Myungsoo talked to Jiyoung and they clarified everything. He was all for Sohee now. What was that?? Myungsoo stiffened for a few seconds. Myungsoo: " .. " he clenched his teeth. He couldn't help it. There was anger running through his veins as he thought how bothered could be Jiyoung watching that scene " Even though we've clarified everything.... she's still someone I care for "   Myungsoo acknowledged that he had feelings for Sohee and that she was his priority but Jiyoung was still Jiyoung. It wasn't like he suddenly stopped caring about her. He still liked her, looked up to her and worried for her. As a friend, as a fan.... He just cared..       Kai inhaled and exhaled deeply as he took glances at Jiyoung who was watching them like she was watching some kind of drama. The more he saw her unaffected the more he was determined to go on and kiss Bora. He was yearning for a simple sign of Jiyoung being bothered but she could be either coldhearted or she just didn't care at all about him. He groaned in his head. He was moving closer and closer to Bora's face. There was a deep silence and tension in the air because everyone wondered if such a thing was really happening and if it could really happen.   Oh my.... Bora swallowed as she could already feel Kai's breath brushing against her cheeks. He was close, too close. Isn't anyone going to stop this? Luhan? Jiyoung? " STOP " Bora bursted.   Eh?  Kai backed out a little.   " I can't do this.. " she muttered.   " Fine.. we'll think of something else " Minho grabbed Bora by her arm and pulled her far from Kai who was standing there quietly. He felt relieved but also extremely disappointed because until the end Jiyoung didn't budge, she didn't even blink. So, that's it. He muttered in his head. For him, that meant one thing: she didn't care about him.     [Self-talk]     Kai: " I didn't want to do it at first.. " he shook his head still disappointed by what happened. Interviewer: " What made you change your mind? " Kai: " Her (Jiyoung) carelessness " he couldn't get over that. How could she not care at all? He wondered and a sigh escaped his lips.   Jiyoung: " Of course, I wasn't okay with that " she said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. The interviewer blinked confused. But you looked okay earlier and you even said it yourself. Interviewer: " Why did you say otherwise? " the interviewer asked curiously and Jiyoung sighed. Jiyoung: " Because I thought he would've refused anyway " but he didn't. She mumbled.   She hid it perfectly but she didn't like it and she didn't understand him. He says that he likes me and all then he goes around kissing others? Well, he didn't but only because Bora unnie stopped him. She rolled her eyes. He wanted to kiss her obviously. That jerk. She grumbled.   Interviewer: " What if he wanted to hear something from you? Something that could prove that you care? " the interviewer said trying to clear the younger's mind. Is that so? Jiyoung pouted. Jiyoung: " How could I know that, unnie? " she whined cutely making the interviewer chuckle. Interviewer: " What if the kiss happened.. " Jiyoung swallowed.   She was really thankful to Bora for stopping it and she was mad at Kai for going through it. How could he?? She groaned and bit her bottom lip as the interviewer repeated her question. What if..   Jiyoung: " .. he's lucky, it didn't " she scowled. But, of course, I would've pulled him away and beat the hell out of him if it did. He said he likes me! And I'm the only one he should (kiss).... she gasped surprised by her own thoughts. Interviewer: " Why? " she raised a brow. Jiyoung laughed nervously and shook her head. Jiyoung: " No-nothing, unnie " she waved her hands and laughed louder. Kang Jiyoung, what are you thinking? She covered her blushing face and composed herself.   Caption: So you were jealous after all, Jing? XD  

 

" Oppa.. "   " Eum.. "   " What's with you and Bora unnie? " Minho was dumbfounded and let out a light laugh.   " We're friends.. "   " Yeah, right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter