The two of us..

[►]Summer time, idols!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you so much to everyone who are following this story, dropping comments and your suggestions, I read them all but I still haven't decided yet whether really adding new members or not and who (I might use a poll for that if ever..)
Thanks again and here's a new chapter! :)


Finally after another long day of work they were back home.

Minho went straight to the kitchen, Myungsoo threw himself on his bed and Sohee locked herself in the bathroom. Luhan went to the living room, he dropped himself on the couch and the tv. So tiring.. he thought.

" Hey " he looked up and saw his girlfriend. He held up his arms asking her to come closer. Nicole dropped herself next to him and let him wrap her in his arms " How was your day? " he forced out. He actually didn't want to hear how much she had fun that day without him because he really wanted her to go with him or at least pay a visit, a quick visit but no, he was neglected the whole day.

" Not bad " she rested her head on his chest and enjoyed the tight hug he was giving her. She missed him.. and that meant that it was good to be apart or else they wouldn't be able to miss each other but she was sure that if she voiced it out Luhan was going to disagree with it. If it was for him they'd always be together which was so sweet of him and that's why she felt sorry for leaving him the whole day. I had so much fun though! She kept that for herself.

" Sorry "

Uhm? He looked down to meet her eyes " Sorry for today " she said sincerly.

" It's okay " he reassured and smiled. That was enough for him to lighten up his mood.

" Turn your back to me " she released herself from his grip and motioned him to turn his back to her which left him dumbfounded. Why? He wondered.

" Just do it! " and so he did.

She placed her hands on his shoulders and started massaging him slowly. Woah, I'm liking this. A cheeky smile curved on his face. 

" This is to make up for not being with you today "

" Ahhh, good "

" Yah, don't make those noises " she lightly hit him. They sound wrong!

And Luhan laughed knowing what was going through his girlfriend mind " ert " he mumbled but unfortunately for him she heard it and he earned another hit " Ouch "

" Served you right " he tilted his head and saw her sticking her tongue out.

It wasn't really a big deal so there was no need for her to apologize or make up for it but he was thankful that she still did it. He was thankful and happy.

 

[Self-talk]

Luhan: " I didn't expect it.. " he said smiling widely " Usually.. it's me " I'm the one usually apologizing, going to her and all. Not that I mind, I'm completely fine with that but.. " It felt good " he nodded confirming his words.
Interviewer: " There are those who wonder until when LuCole is going to last.. assuming that you won't last that long "
Luhan: " Who? " fans? he knitted his brows not liking what he just heard " Or people here? " his wide smile disappeared while anger took over running through his veins and the interviewer noticed it.
Interviewer: " Don't you think things might change.. " people might change, feelings might change.... She was now reluctant to further the interview because his expression didn't look good at all. The calm and prince-like Luhan was long gone again.
Luhan: " No " firmly " I don't think so.. " he paused to calm himself a little bit " and I'm going to prove everyone wrong "

 

As soon as he was done with the interview he marched to his girlfriend " Did you meet someone with Bora earlier? " he asked firmly. Eh? She was confused.

" Answer me. "

" No " she said casually.

" Did anyone call you? Did you talk to another guy? " he scratched the back of his head in frustration when he couldn't get an answer from her. He breathed in and breathed out to calm himself before looking straightly into her eyes again " Did you say anything about us that.... " could make people assume that things aren't going well? There must've been a reason as of why the interviewer said such things.

He was cutted off by Nicole who cupped his face and pressed her thumbs on his lips. She couldn't understand where that sudden change of mood came from since just awhile ago everything was going well. She was really confused but she preferred not to further the conversation because Luhan wasn't in the right state of mind to keep up with it and she didn't want to fight with him.

" What do you think if we go out today? " she asked calmly " Only the two of us "

" Only the two of us? " his expression softened instantly and his eyes sparkled at her suggestion.

" Only the two of us " she confirmed. So that you can calm yourself....


" Unnie, unnie! Look " Jiyoung appeared and pointed at her feet.

" Woah " Nicole gasped " So pretty " she clasped her hands together.

" Kai did it " Uh? Nicole furrowed her brows before chuckling.

" Jongin? " Luhan asked dumbfounded making Jiyoung roll her eyes. Kai, Jongin.. call him whatever you want. Yes, he did it!

" Jiiiingg " Nicole hit her arm playfully " Don't tell me that you forced him " poor Kai for having to follow everything you order him. Jiyoung pouted quite offended by her unnie's assumptions.

" I didn't! "

" You threatened him? "

" I didn't!! " the younger was getting flustered " Tell them!! " she said seeing Kai and Minho walking in. The young idol was lost. What did he have to tell them? Why was Jiyoung like that again?

" She must've scared him in some way " Minho remarked after Luhan whispered him what they were talking about.

" I didn't!!! Tell them I didn't force you!!! " Jiyoung glared at him and the others laughed. Kai froze. What??

" See, Jing you're scaring him again " Nicole pointed out.

Ahhhh.. Minho explained Kai what they were talking about as well " No, she " he stuttered " she didn't " scare me.

" Yet you look scared " Luhan said bursting out laughing again.

 

[Self-talk]

Jiyoung: " Why are they like that? "
Interviewer: " Because they know that between you and Kai you're the dominating one " the interviewer explained with a smile seeing Jiyoung looking like a defenseless puppy.
Jiyoung: " But I'm not " she thought about it and gasped. Well, now that I think about it.... she chuckled.

Kai: " I know.. " he looked down shyly. Between that two of us. She tops.
Interviewer: " Don't you think that it should be the other way round? " since you're the guy, after all.
Kai: " Eum " maybe, it should. He nodded " But I'm fine with that " a shy smile curved on his face " I like her like that "
Interviewer: " Yesterday, I said that you look really in love.. but I didn't know you actually said it to Sohee already " yes, that came out unexpectedly. He thought.
Kai: " Eum " he confirmed but that's all he could say and there was no need to say more either. Saying that he was in love was something unexpected. Wasn't he too young? Wasn't it too early? To all those questions the answer was no. There was no right age to be in love and he was sure that he really was.
Interviewer: " Are you going to tell her? " she giggled. Why was everything about them so cute?
Kai: " Ahmm.. " he tilted his head to the side as he spent a couple of seconds thinking " I don't know.. She is going to feel uneasy " he chuckled recalling how Jiyoung felt about his cheesyness and he wondered himself when Kim Jongin turned like that as well. He used to be so disgusted by such a things " If there's the right moment, it'll come out " I guess. He covered his face with both of his hands. Jiyoung was going to know about it anyway once she watched the broadcast.

 

Sohee was sitting on the stairs as she flipped through the pages of a magazine when Myungsoo appeared and dropped himself next to her. You were here.... he sighed.

He drew out his arm and tucked her hair behind her ear to have a better look of her face. She flinched not wanting for him to touch her and he was forced to draw back his arm immediately.

*silence*

" You're distant "

" I'm not "

You clearly are. There's a big difference from when you're with me and when you're with others " I s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter