Confessing..

[►]Summer time, idols!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


It was past 10 p.m. already. They had dinner and were comfortably sitting in front of the TV when Jiyoung got a message. What? Her eyes widened in surprise and a smile naturally curved on her face. She jumped off the couch and walked to the window. Woahhhh..

[Baby Jing, I'm outside ] - Jinyoung.

" Chorong unnie " the named girl shifted her eyes from the screen.

" You should go out " the maknae let out a giggle.

The reason why he informed her and not Chorong was that he knew Jiyoung would've refrained herself from blurting out his name and let the camera/viewers know that he was there.


With a blanket wrapping her, Chorong went out like Jiyoung told her " You're not going " the maknae drew out her arm to block the camera who was going to follow her unnie. The cameraman asked her why but the maknae simply shook her head. Leave her alone.. better say, leave them alone.

Caption: was there anyone outside XD

cCcCc

There was a car outside which opened as soon as Chorong got close to it. What.. she peeked in and smiled as she got in " What are you doing here? "

" I told you I was coming " he patted her head but Chorong covered her face with the blanket she had around her. Why didn't you tell me that you were coming for real?

" I got no make up on " she said shyly making him chuckle. He reached for her hands and gently put them down on her lap.

" You look fine " he reassured. He dropped his arm on her shoulder and pulled her back against him.  She didn't mind the sudden skinship. She made herself comfortable and leaned her head  on his chest " Ahhh, I like this " she smiled. He ran his fingers through her hair and it felt so relaxing. She really liked it.

" Shouldn't you be resting at home? " she asked curiously. He had a hectic day, he must be tired. He shook his head " Here is where I should be " he whispered.

" With me? " she tilted her head to meet his eyes and he nodded " With you "

He was out of the show but that didn't stop Jinyoung to drive there to see her. There was no rule forbidding him to go there after all and he didn't care if he was tired or sleepy. All of that vanished now that he had her in his arms.


" Hey " the door suddenly opened startling the two who straightened up immediately fearing that it could be the cameraman looking for her but Luhan appeared and sat on the driver seat " Are we disturbing? " he asked eyeing them knowingly.

" Did we interrupt anything? " Nicole appeared from the other side and got on the car too.

So, it's only the two of you.. Chorong sighed in relief and leaned herself on Jinyoung again. Jinyoung waved his hands at the couple in front who had mischievous smiles on their faces " Yah! We were just talking " you and your dirty minds.. he rolled his eyes and the two chuckled.

Who could blame them though? Car dates were popular among celebrities....

" Where have you been? " Chorong.

" Eating " Nicole pointed at her tummy.

" How was the day of the man who appears and disappears continously? " Luhan. He was the one telling his friend to come if he could.

If others were assuming that there was still a possibility for him to break up with Nicole to date Chorong, they were wrong because for the whole day he only thought about cheering his friend's girl up.

" I did some recording... " Jinyoung heaved out a sigh " The PD is really considering to add new members.. I talked to some idols and they've been interviewed already " the ones the PD think will fit the show will be added.

" I really don't understand why they need new people " Chorong.

" That's right, there's no need.. there's only a little over a month left anyway " why now? Is it because Jinyoung left? But we'll do fine as nine.... Nicole added.

" Imagine if it's a guy! " Chorong suddenly brightened up and the two girls giggled " That'd be.. " amazing! Nicole.

" Why are you two getting excited? " Jinyoung cutted Nicole off before she could finish her sentence. Oops.. the two looked at each other and giggled again. We're just saying....


" Earlier I was with Minho " Chorong hugged the seat Nicole was sitting on to be closer to her.

Yes. " I wanted to ask you about that " Jinyoung suddenly recalled.

" Ssshhhh " the girl turned back to her friend and a giggle escaped because of what was she was about to tell her. Nicole leaned her ear closer " We were just talking and.... " she paused to glance at the guys who were keeping quiet to listen to their conversation.

" Just talk with him " Nicole nagged at her boyfriend. No, I want to listen too. He made a face and the girls rolled their eyes.

" I asked him who beside you he could possibly like " Chorong was speaking lowly but it wasn't low enough.

" Who? " Jinyoung asked curiously. Let us join the conversation!

" SSSSHHH " Chorong shushed him for the second time and turned back to her friend. That was supposedly a girls' talk  " Guess who? " a mischievous grin widened on her face.

Who? Nicole blinked her eyes cluelessly. She would've wanted for the girl to be Bora but what if it was Chorong or Sohee?

" Bora! " Luhan blurted. What? When Chorong sent him a deadly glare " What a party pooper " she groaned. I wasn't talking to you.. She even hit his arm because she really wanted for Nicole to guess it.

" But we already knew it " Jinyoung said casually defending his friend.

Eh???? The girls were taken aback but didn't ask anything and the boys were left out again when the two started giggling and clapping their hands by themselves.

If the girls had their girls' talk, the boys had their boys' talk as well and Minho was already asked about it by his friends. Luhan initially thought that the named girl would've been Sohee but hearing his friend's answer he told himself that he got it wrong. That was why he suggested Bora to confess to him.... because Minho liked her too. She was beautiful and had a nice personality, they had fun together, they were friends. He said.


" So you're all here " someone exclaimed as she opened the door. It was Bora who has been looking for her long lost friends. When she noticed Jinyoung she nodded understanding the situation. Chorong smiled and moved closer to Jinyoung to give her friend some space " Come and close the door " she said pulling Bora by her arm.

" We were talking about you " Jinyoung eyed her knowingly.

" About me? "

" About you and Minho, babe " Nicole winked and she bursted out laughing with Chorong. It was exciting thinking how the five girls got with the five boys in the house. It seemed all planned when it wasn't.

" I told you, you should confess " Luhan.

" But, I'm a girl "

" So, what? It's 2013 " Jinyoung pointed out and the girls nodded in agreement. That's right.. now things go differently. Girls can confess first. Bora gave them a questioning look and crossed her arms on her chest " Would you do it? "

Chorong and Nicole looked at each other and swallowed. Well.... they knew they wouldn't. They were too shy to do that and also lacked in the confidence department. If the guy didn't confess first then bye. Nothing would've happened between them.

" But I wish I could " Nicole stated.

" That's right, I wish I could too " Chorong echoed.

It was cool if a girl had the guts to make the first step, to just say " Hey, I like you " she could be lucky and the guy could tell her that he likes her too or she could be unlucky and not get the response she wanted but at least she knew it rather than continously wondering about it.

" There's really nothing wrong with it " Jinyoung spoke. There were guys who didn't confess first because they were too shy or they thought that they had no possibility. So it was fine for girls who had enough confidence to do it instead.

" Well.. earlier " Bora said nervously playing with her hands " I.. I told him that I got something to tell him before filming finish " woah, really? Her 4 friends looked at her in amazement. Luhan expected it the least even though he was the one suggesting it.

" Are you really going to do it? " Luhan asked.

" Yah " Bora flickered his forehead. Don't look at me like that " It's your fault " she groaned. Your words kept ringing in my ears.

" Don't worry " he showed her two thumbs up.

 

[Self-talk]

Chorong: " .... " she flashed the interviewer an innocent smile.
Interviewer: " Where did you go earlier? " she knew the answer but it was something she had to ask. Chorong pressed her lips together hesitant to lie. 
Chorong: " Outside.. " she inhaled and exhaled slowly to keep her composure.
Interviewer: " It took you awhile to come back "
Chorong: " Tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter