Kisses..

[►]Summer time, idols!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


Bora came at the wrong time interrupting Kai and Jiyoung's almost kiss. The reason behind it was the appearance of a familiar guest.

When the show started there was someone with them who was the oldest but didn't look like it at all. A beautiful tiny and shy girl who had to leave the show because of certain reasons. That girl regretted leaving the show but when she asked her company to let her back, her boss refused saying that the show wasn't right for her and she had other things to take care of.

Caption: Dara is back!

 

[Self-talk]

 

Dara: " Even though I left the show, I watched all the episodes and I was happy to see everyone getting closer to each other.. " she made a very sad face which made her look one hundred times cuter " I was a little bit envious too " she mumbled.

Interviewer: " Isn't there really a way to let you stay here? " I wish there was, unnie.. She shook her head.
Dara: " There isn't but being here.... even if it's just for a day.. it's already a big gift to me. "

Caption: it's a gift to us too, dear Dara :)

 

" Is it me or you got taller? " Dara asked Sohee as she patted her head.

" Maybe you're the one getting smaller unnie " Sohee said sticking her tongue out.

Hearing that Sohee's mischievous remark made her realize that what she really meant was that Sohee grew up. She changed, she was way different from the too shy, too quite dongsaeng that she met during the first filming. She had a brighter aura surrounding her. She was smiling genuinely and she looked happy.

Yes, Dara was envious of that as she imagined how things would've turned out if she didn't drop out. Was she going to change like Sohee? Was she going to get rid of her introversive nature? A sigh escaped her lips.

" Noona, why are you sighing? Are you bored? " Myungsoo.

She waved her hands reassuring that she was fine.

" Of course, she's bored.. we're all so quiet " Bora pointed out.

It has been a long day for everyone, a lot of things happened, they were either too tired or just immersed in their thoughts.

" Sorry unnie " Nicole popped out from behind and linked Dara's left arm. The right one was linked with Sohee's already. She didn't want to make the same mistake again. She didn't want for Dara to feel left out, she wasn't going to let her leave the show again without a bright smile on her face.

" We're going to have fun, okay? " Nicole winked at Dara then reached for Bora and linked her other arm with hers.

 

[Self-talk]:

Myungsoo: " I was happy to have Dara noona back with us but.. " he sighed " since she arrived she (Sohee) has been ignoring me completely " childish. The interviewer rolled her eyes and grinned. Of course, Sohee had her attention on Dara. She used to be the person she was the closest to in the house and it has been awhile since they last saw each other.

 

" May I.. " come in? Minho knocked but didn't even wait for the girls to say anything and walked in. Dara gasped while Sohee rolled her eyes " You're already in oppa " that's right. He chuckled and scratched the back of his head nervously.

Dara and Sohee have been talking in their old room which was currently being shared with the new arrival Bora. It's not like they didn't keep in touch anymore but it felt weird being there in that room together again, weird in a good way.

" I'd like to talk to her " he said lowly as he eyed Sohee to leave them alone. Wh-why? Dara wondered.

" Oppa, wouldn't it be a little.. " I don't know, a boy and a girl alone in a bedroom.. Sohee was surprised by her own thoughts but something like that happening in front of the camera could be misunderstood and twisted very easily.

" Oh.. " his mouth went into an O shape as he came to realized that. Sohee was right.

 

[Self-talk]

Minho: " There are things that I wanted to clarify but I didn't have the chance to so I was happy to see her "
Interviewer: " What exactly do you want to clarify? " she eyed him and chuckled seeing him frowning.
Minho: " Noonaaaa " he protested " It's not what you think " well, what I'm thinking is that there's actually nothing to clarify. She liked you but you didn't like her back because your mind and your heart was/is for someone else.

 

Luhan was watching the girls playing. They were all laughing soundly. Even Nicole was laughing acting like nothing happened earlier, like they didn't have that fight. She hurt him with her words, how could she say something like that knowing the strong impact it had on him?

He was supposed to be furious, he was furious until Myungsoo didn't talk to him on their way home. He couldn't believe at what his ears heard. That hit him harder than their fight and the reason behind it.

He stared at her and not once she turned to him, not once.

Myungsoo told him that Nicole was considering to put an end to their relationship because they didn't know each other well yet and maybe they should've taken things slowly. He didn't believe it at first or he just didn't want to. Myungsoo got that information from Sohee who was informed by Bora.

Luhan didn't expect that. Even if things weren't going well since the day before the thought of putting an end to their relationship hasn't lingered his mind once.

I can't with this.. he muttered in his head before standing up and marching to her. He grabbed her by her wrist and dragged her away where they could talk by themselves.

" What.. Luhan! " she called trying to free herself but his grip on her was tight and he didn't let her go until they were far from the others.

Now, it's only the two of us. He pushed her against the wall and blocked both of her side with his arms. Nicole swallowed seeing that dark expression on his eyes.

" Do you want to end this? " his voice was firm and so was his piercing look on her.

I don't know.. she tiltled her head to the side to avoid his eyes but Luhan made her face him again. He wanted to talk to her and whatever was going to come out of he pretended from her to look at him at least " Do. you. want. to. end. this?? " he repeated.

*silence*

" I didn't mean what I said earlier.. " that you're girlier than me. Luhan was relieved by that but he kept his composure waiting for her to finish what she had to say " but.. I got my own opinions and I will always voice them out.... even if that goes against your liking, Luhan " she pressed her lips together knowing that what she was saying had its own risks.

" I hate lies the most, so don't expect me to lie only to please you "

She really didn't mean those words about him being girlier than her. She only wanted to annoy him but she didn't like the way he reacted to that. Okay, that it was a sensitive topic for him but what if she really meant it? What if that was truly her opinion? Didn't she have the right to have her own thoughts? He should respect them.

" If we can't work out  little things like this then.. maybe this relationship isn't worth the risk we're taking "

She was prepared. If Luhan accepted to end their relationship, as much as it pained her, she was going to understand because she was convinced of what she said. 

He wasn't moving, he wasn't speaking. He was just staring at her as he swallowed her words.

There was a long silence before he finally spoke back " It was a sensitive topic for me.... that's why I reacted that way.. I'd like to tell you that I won't react like that anymore but I can't "

She nodded.

If there was going to be any remark about him being pretty, about him being girly.. he was going to get mad. If there were things that h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter