Separated pt.2 - WTF

[►]Summer time, idols!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

Minho&Nicole with Mino

 

" Which flavor do you want baby? " Mino tried peeking but couldn't see anything so Minho picked him up " There you go "

" Chocolate "

" Okay "

" This " he pointed at the strawberry, melon, mint flavors and as if that wasn't enough he pointed at a lot of other flavors too leaving the two dumfounded.

" Do you want to take a little bit of everything? " Nicole asked. What? Minho questioned her through his eyes. Are you serious? She was and flashed him a satisfied smile. Why did she never think about it? She wondered.

" We'll take a little bit of everything " she said still smiling brightly and the boy clapped his hands excitedly. Nicole was just as excited as him that she started clapping her hands too.

Minho on the other hand couldn't help but notice how similar the two were. They were both so eager to get their hands on that box full of ice cream. Their eyes were literally sparkling. You could almost forget about their age difference watching them.

 

Mino was sitting on Nicole's lap. She had to help him not to risk for him to dirty himself " Do you like it? " the boy nodded.

" Did noona have a great idea? " the boy nodded again.

" So cute " Minho remarked as he pinched his cheeks " But do you know noona's name? "

" Cole noona " oh! the two's eyes widened in surprise after the boy answered with no hesitation. Minho asked him without waiting for an actual answer.

" Very good " she patted the kid's head and put on him another spoon. Why are you so cuuuute? She giggled and kissed him on the cheek. The task for that day wasn't that hard. It was one of the best they had so far, she had to admit. 

" What's my name? " Minho asked pointing at himself and again the kid gave him the right answer " Minho hyung! "

" Woaaaaahhhh " the two clapped their hands excitedly.

" Give me five, give Minho hyung a high-five " He said showing his hand " Like this, like this " he motioned Nicole to show him so the girl reached for his hand and patted her on his " Like this "

" Now give it to hyung " and the kid high-fived him.

" Yeeehhh "

The scene was really beautiful. They were all so happy with bright smiles stamped on their faces. It almost looked like a portrait of a family hanging out on a sunny day. Nicole looked at Minho who took the boy on his lap. They look like father and son. She thought.

" Mino, say ahh " she said and so the boy did before he pointed his finger on his cheek to say that it was delicious. Nicole looked at the flavor she just gave him. What is it? She wondered as she saw the light-blue colored flavour.

" Do you know what's this? " she asked looking at Minho who was just as clueless as her. She decided to put a spoon on and agreed with the boy. It was indeed delicious but she still couldn't figure out what exact flavour was it.

" Taste it " she suggested feeding her friend.

" What is it? " she asked again but Minho just shrugged still clueless.

" Have some more " she was about to feed him again but it ended up on his face instead. Mmmm.. the boy chuckled pointing at his Minho hyung dirty face.

" Sorry " she apologized with such a mischievous smile that he realized it wasn't an accident what just happened.

" Sorry? " he reached for the spoon, digged it into the ice-cream before dirtying her face " YAH " she jumped on her sit " I didn't do it on purpose " she waved her hands trying to get the spoon back.

" Choi Minho! " she was laughing soundly as she tried to protect herself and to get her revenge she took the ice-cream with her hands and put it on Minho's face, on his shirt and the boy ended up as a victim too " Cole noonaaa " he called her out but he didn't seem to mind because he was laughing with them.

Caption: we got 3 kids here XD

 

They stopped when they finished the entire box of ice-cream or better when half of it was on their faces and their clothes. Just then they realized the look that people were giving them and the two idols who were supposedly adults blushed in embarrassement. They had to admit that they had fun though. They haven't had that much fun in awhile. It was good to act without a care in the world sometimes.

The 3 looked at each other and bursted out laughing seeing their faces. Nicole took her phone out of her pocket and motioned the two to get closer " Let's commemorate this moment " she said with a giggle.

cCcCc

Luhan and Jei had to follow Hana everywhere. The girl looked left and right for clothes, shoes, accessories. It was clear that she was someone who really enjoyed shopping, no wonder she picked the mall as the place to spend her time with her 'babysitter'.

She was very playful and easily got close to Luhan with who she started joking around comfortably not long after their meeting. She blatantly said how perfect it would be if there was Nicole with them to which Luhan couldn't disagree but he didn't agree either because that could hurt the girl with him.

Jei was always walking a couple of steps behind them. She smiled politely if she met their gazes but she didn't dare to say anything.

Luhan talked to her from time to time trying to make her feel more comfortable and join the conversation but she just responded shortly to everything she was asked.

" Try this " Luhan suddenly put a cap on her head. What. She hopped on her spot startled " Luhansshi! " she gasped and took it off.

" Luhan-sshi sounds so awkward " he remarked making her chuckle, probably her first since they arrived " I'm a '90liner.. you? "

" '91liner "

" Oh.. just like Nicole " he pointed out. Her expression changed. She went from a genuine smile to a scared and conscious one again as she recalled that she had to be careful because she was with someone else's boyfriend.

Luhan noticed it and felt sorry for the girl " Let's drop formalities " he flashed her a reassuring smile.

" Try this one " he put on her a furry hat " This fits you better " he said showing her two thumbs up.

He grabbed one for himself. This. He grinned cheekily as he got another which had the print "TAKEN" on it and the image of someone appeared in his mind. He then walked to check himself on the mirror dragging Jei with him.

" Do you like it? " I do. She nodded.

" Fine, we'll take them "

" But.. " she murmured.

" Don't worry " he gently patted her back " I'll take care of it.. " he winked and turned his back to her as they walked to the cashier.

" I want you to enjoy your time here " he said without straightly looking at her. From the corner of his eye he saw her smiling and giving him a nod.

 

[Self-talk]

Luhan: " I felt bad for her. I could tell how uneasy she was because she was scared of any.... " backlash from netizens and.... members here. He paused and cleared his throat " I know how it feels to be in a new environment with prople that are already close to each other.. I didn't want her to feel that way too "

 

Jiyoung started strumming the chords of 'Goodbye Summer' by f(x) ft D.O.

" Do you know this? " she asked. Of course, I do.  He nodded as she started singing to it.

Sehun was bobbing his head to it, he started humming before he unconsciously started singing along with her when the chorus came " The friend label is a label I got to hate " she tilted her head and met his eyes.

" The feelings I've hidden still remain as a painful secret memory " she had to look away feeling shy because of his piercing gaze. As their voices blended together, images of the memories they thought they buried were clear in their minds again.

" The photos that can't define our relationship is a heartbreaking story

I'm sorry, summer, now goodbye "

Just when she stopped playing Sehun was flus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter