Revelation..

[►]Summer time, idols!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Commenters, thank you.

And a virtual hug to those who put their thoughts together and drop them down.. truly appreciate it :)

Sixth chapter ahead, hope you'll like it


Meanwhile the GREEN TEAM was still dancing to each others's songs from Wonder Girls to Kara, Sistar and even EXO as they laughed until their stomach hurt.

" Careless, careless. Shoot anonymous, anonymous. Heartless, mindless. No one who care about me? " Bora, Nicole and Sohee dropped on their knees holding their hands up towards Kai who was too embarrassed to even look at them.

" Kai.. you should tell Jiyoung " Bora blurted as they stood up again. The other 3 turned to her dumbfounded. Eh?

" Isn't it obvious? " Bora's eyes widened in disbelief. She especially eyed the 2 girls but if Sohee let out an " Aaaahhh " Nicole was still completely clueless.

" Don't tell me that you didn't notice? "

Nicole blinked twice. No, no sign of understanding what her friend was talking about at all.

" This kid likes Jiyoung " Sohee said as she pointed at a flustered Kai.

Eh? Kai? Jiyoung? " Ji-Jiyoung "

" Yes baby, Jiyoung.. KARA's Jiyoung, Kang Jiyoung " Bora dropped her arm on her shoulder.

" WOAH " so.. slowly things were being put together in Nicole's head. Kai likes Jiyoung so.. " AHHH!! "

Bora and Sohee burst out laughing at Nicole's late reaction " You like my Jiyoung!!?? "

" No.. no.. no, I.. " he tried to deny it but he saw on the girls' faces that they weren't going to buy any lies coming out of his mouth. Yes.. yes, I do.. I like her. I LIKE JIYOUNG and everyone but her seems to have noticed it by now. He swallowed his own saliva and finally nodded his head.

Nicole's eyes shined as she grabbed him by his shoulder to give him a hug " Brother-in-law!! " Kai froze but deep inside liked how it sounded.

" But isn't that too early, noona? " he mumbled like a kid that couldn't get his favorite ice-cream " Jiyoung doesn't care about me " he said lowly and pouted cutely.

Bora suddenly dropped on her knees again " Careless, careless.. " Nicole and Sohee followed " Shoot anonymous, anonymous.
Heartless, mindless. Jiyoung doesn't care about meeee "

and they all bursted out laughing with a Kai covering his burning cheeks.

 Caption: We all knew it, right? Kai likes Jiyoung! <3 
 

 

[SELF-TALK]

Bora: " It was my first day and I had a lot of fun.. I thought that I would click with Nicole and Jiyoung only but Sohee had fun with us.. So great " she showed her thumbs up " Great start!! "

Sohee: " I said that I was going to work harder to show a new and different side of me but.. " she paused " Today I didn't really feel the need to work hard.. like " she paused again as an ear-to-ear smile appeared on her face " Like, I didn't need to force myself.. I just followed Bora and Nicole naturally.. I really had a lot of fun. " she chuckled recalling how they danced and made fun of each other non-stop " It must've been my best day here up to now.. and I'm looking forward to more " she clapped her hands excitedly.

Caption: What a big change! We're happy to see this side of you, Sohee =D
 

 


After hours of wandering around looking for their tent, food and wood everyone finally came back safely. Here you are! Jiyoung motioned Nicole to walk to her faster. Nicole eyed Kai and so did the other girls who have been teasing him without a break ever since he admitted to have a crush on Jiyoung. Kai turned away acting dumb.

" Careless, careless.. " Nicole started.

" Shoot anonymous, anonymous " Bora and Sohee echoed.

WHAAATT " Noona! Noona, stop! " Kai pulled the girls up by their arms. Please stop!! And the 3 giggled as they enjoyed too much seeing how embarrassed he got.

" Why Kai? Why so agitated? We're only singing your song " Nicole nudged him. There are times when people wish they could disappear or be invisible, at least. Well, that was what Kai was wishing for in that moment.

Everyone else looked at each other with a questioning look " Are they high? " Jiyoung muttered.

" Fine, Cole.. let him go.. " Bora pulled Nicole away from Kai " He has promised that he's going to dance with us later " she winked at the two girls.

Kai who was about to release a sigh in relief for being saved by Bora immediately looked at her " When did I promise such a thing???? " his eyes got extremely big and the 3 laughed " Eum.. " Sohee put her hand under her chin pretending to be thinking " You're promising it now " she stuck her tongue out.

And I thought that Sohee noona was my last chance " Noona, you too " he went to stand behind her and hid himself.

" Did you look for the tent or for alchool?? " asked Minho. They were seriously in awe by how they were all so hyper like they got drunk.
 

 

[SELF-TALK]

Minho: " I was puzzled.. I think we all were. Maybe a little scared too " he chuckled " At some point I really wondered whether they had some alchool or not but.... seeing Sohee genuinely having fun and joking with the others made me happy. "

Luhan: " Suprised.. that's how I felt seeing the green team " he paused as he recalled how Nicole casually played with Kai " Eum.. jealous too " he forced a smile " I wished I could be Kai in that moment.... "
Interviewer: " You wished you could be Kai because of Nicole? " *chaught* he sighed.
Luhan: " Honestly.. I.. I understand her " he kicked his leg as if he was trying to kick off the nervousness " and why she's pretty much ignoring me. If that's for the best then.... " he paused trying to gain confidence before dropping the bomb " then I will try to stay away from her " I will try.
 



" On our way we saw a location for bunjee jumping " Minho said as he streched his tired body. Finally, done. He thought. They've been working non-stop for hours to arrange the place where they were going to spend the night. Thank you PD-ni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter