Separated pt.1

[►]Summer time, idols!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

[Self-talk]

Sehun&Jiyoung: " Hello " they said in unison as they barged in the interview room startling the interviewer. These two.. she facepalmed as she motioned them to take a seat.
Interviewer: " You two got really close, I see " the two looked at each other and nodded. No wonder, you're just so similar " Did you meet outside? Did you keep in touch? "
Sehun: " Yeah " he said hesitatingly. Is it right to admit it or not?
Jiyoung: " He calls me every day " she blurted out " At night too when I want to rest.... but he just doesn't stop until I pick it up "
Sehun: " That's not true " he tried covering but she just pushed him to the side.
Interviewer: " Who's saying the truth? " they raised their hands at the same time and as they noticed the other they tried pulling each other's arm down.
Jiyoung: " Do you want to see my phone, unnie? " she said and flashed Sehun a challenging look because she knew he couldn't fight that back. She was telling the truth.
Interviewer: " So.... " she smiled mischievously " You're always calling her "
Jiyoung: " Yeah, we end up talking for hours " the girl preceeded him in answering afraid that he could deny it once again " I don't remember talking on the phone so much with Kai " she unconsciously turned to Sehun asking for confirmation which left the two dumbfounded but Sehun still gave her a nod.
Interviewer: " Speaking of Kai.... " the maknaes froze because they just recalled that Kai didn't know about all of their long phone/videocalls. Now they blurt it out so carelessly.

It's your fault! Sehun pointed at her with an accusing expression.

I didn't do it on purpose.. she waved her hands and pouted.

The interviewer could only watch them as she wondered what they were talking about when she didn't hear them speaking a word.
Sehun: " I just call her because I'm bored " Sehun said wrap it up nicely.

 

Bora&Kai in the car 

 

" Don't worry " she broke the silence as she looked at him who kept his gaze out the window " At least, she's with your member " imagine if she was with Minhyuk or worse with Myungsoo.. she caressed his arm wanting to reassure him. She felt sorry because she could really see how worried he was. Everything has been going so well between them, he didn't want for anyone or anything to change that.

" It's Sehun " he spoke. Uh? She furrowed her brows.

" So? " she asked curiously and the younger heaved out a deep sigh.

" There are things.... " he paused and took a glance at his noona before turning back to the window " that happened.. " what? She wanted to further the conversation but the boy didn't seem in the mood so she decided to let it go. Did anything happen between Sehun and Jiyoung out of the show? She shook her head brushing the thoughts away. Yoon Bora, don't think too much about it! She scolded herself

cCcCc

 

Myungsoo&Sohee&Minhyuk at the theme park

 

Myungsoo wasn't already feeling well about the two. He noticed how she blushed earlier when the idol-actor stood in front of her and greeted her formally. The two stared at each other for a couple of seconds before Minhyuk came to his senses again and went to greet the others. He also raised a brow when Sohee suddenly spoke up inviting him with them. Why? Just why when he wanted to spend the day with her. He groaned in his head.

He would've wanted to make use of that day to fix everything between them because he knew that despite the talk the day before things weren't back to how they used to be just yet. He wanted to get back the chemistry they had before that's why he bought two tickets for the theme park. He was going to bring back the memories of the two of them playing happily.

Unfortunately for him, it wasn't his lucky day. Not only Minhyuk's arrival changed his plans but the task for the day as well.

During the whole ride to the address they were told to go, Myungsoo talked to Minhyuk as he subtly marked his territory on the girl. He talked about her habits proving how well he knew her, he informed them about his initial plan of having a date with her but added that they were all going to the theme park with the 5 years old girl. Yes, the task for the day was to babysit a kid, each group was going to have a kid assigned to them.

Maybe it was because Myungsoo was the most relatable being the least mature out of the 3 but the little girl named Jiah liked him the most. He was the one she would talk the most to and even at the theme park he was the one she would hold her small hand with.

 

" Sorry " she said lowly. Uhm? Minhyuk turned to her confused " About him " acting like.. like he usually does. A sigh escaped her lips.

The two were just standing there watching Myungsoo and Jiah on a ride. Sohee felt the need to apologize for Myungsoo for being such an overprotective and childish boyfriend. When he's actually not. She muttered in her head.

" Don't worry " I understand. Minhyuk smiled reassuringly " Are you two.. " dating? Her eyes widened at the sudden question. She quickly looked away and fidgeted with her fingers.

She shook her head.

" No "

" Good "

Eh? She looked up to him but he was just staring at his front with a satisfied smile on his face.

Caption: Myungsoo watch out! XD

cCcCc

 

Minho&Nicole in a kindergarten

 

They were standing in front of a class where they were told that they were sent there to pick up a kid but they strongly refused to believe it. Could it be their task for that day?

" You're Minho and Nicole, right? " the teacher asked again and the two nodded.

" I.. I can't believe his parents agreed to this.. I mean.. " Nicole wanted to make sure that it was real, even though the teacher explained them that everything has been planned by the PD and the kid parents already.

" We're strangers to them (parents) but to the kid as well " Minho helped her finishing what she had to say. The teacher nodded understanding the idols' point but she patiently explained them everything again saying that the kid parents were working in the entertainment industry and the kid was also used to spend time in front of the cameras with strangers around him.

Ahhhh.. the two looked at each other and shrugged.


The teacher came up with a very cute baby boy who had barely 4 years. Minho and Nicole's lips twitched upwards as they kneeled down to reach the kid's height. He looked really cute as he blinked his innocent eyes at them.

" Hello, I'm Nicole " she slowly reached for his little hand and shook it. The boy didn't draw it back but simply smiled as he spoke the word " Hello "

" He's my friend, Minho "

" Hello " Minho waved his hand " So cute " he remarked when the boy waved back.

" Mino, I'll leave you with them, okay? They'll bring you to mommy and daddy later " the teacher explained and the boy nodded. It indeed seemed it wasn't anything new to him.

" What about an ice-cream, Mino? "

" Yeeh " he said and raised his arms wanting to be carried by Nicole. Minho stepped forward. He would've wanted to carry him for her. The kid could be heavy but she flashed him a reassuring smile and carried him.

" Let's gooo " Nicole sang holding her fist up.

" Let's gooooo " Mino repeated copying his noona. Minho chuckled at them. She was good with kids.

Caption: baby Mino have fun! :)

cCcCc

 

Luhan&Jei at the mall

 

During the whole ride they didn't speak to each other at all. They didn't even dare to take a glance at each other. It was going to be a long and tiring day for them, they concluded. A day filled with silence and awkwardness.

She knew she didn't leave the best impression on the others and she was afraid that anything she could do or say could be misintepreted. Not only that, but she had to do a mission with no other than Luhan. What did he think about her? She just felt so embarrassed that she wished she could just go back to Seoul.

Luhan on the other hand had to worry about his words and actions but also about his girlfriend being with Minho. Minho was his friend as well but he didn't like the idea of those two together, especially when they didn't know what was the task of the day.


They arrived at the mall and wandered around as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter