Clarifications....

[►]Summer time, idols!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  I need to clarify some things.. :)

 

1. No, Kai doesn't have a twitter account. When I said " Said it on twitter " I meant that I said it on my own twitter account that in this story Kai won't look at Nicole more than just a friend, an older sister. Since there were people wondering if he was going to be another one going after her....     2. For a writer, what readers think it's really important. What readers say affect how the writer will feel about the story and how it'll go on. When I read of people reading only a certain pair parts and skipping everything else I couldn't help but think "Should I stop writing about the others? Maybe I'm only wasting time and effort.."   Dara wasn't supposed to leave the story so early, just like I've explained to one of the commenters here. She was supposed to spend time with Minho and Sohee but she was dropped because of what I said above.   I previously stated that each character would have its time to shine because that's what I planned from the beginning. LuCole & KaiJing were more of the starters, let's say. As you could see in the previous chapters there have been different pairings: MinhoxNicole, KaixNicole, MyungsooxJiyoung, MyungsooxSohee, MinhoxSohee, JinyoungxChorong, LuhanxJiyoung..   "Summer time, idols!" had to be a story based on a show where you would've seen the characters not only being involved in love lines but building friendships(MinhoxSohee? Kai&Nicole?Luhan&Jiyoung?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter