Not again..

[►]Summer time, idols!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Meanwhile.. in the kitchen

The girls were completely oblivious of what was happening in the living room. As soon as Bora arrived they didn't even let her catch her breath that they stormed her with questions " So, what's happened? What's happened? " Chorong and Nicole asked her in unison.

Bora was panting heavily and her heartbeat wasn't slowing down any time soon. She couldn't tell anymore if it was what happened earlier or the running making her heart beat fast and hard like that. She felt happy, confused and dumb at the same time.

Happy because he responded! He actually responded!

Confused because she didn't expect that. What did that mean? Could he feel anything for her too?

Dumb because she ran away. Why did she run away? She wouldn't be wondering about what did that mean for him.

She could add coward in the list, maybe she was afraid that he could tell her that his feelings for her weren't like the kiss he gave her and that he responded just because.... such a statement would've ruined the moment that made her so happy.

Yes, you're a coward Yoon Bora. She sighed in defeat.

" Omo, omo " Chorong and Nicole started jumping happily " You did it! " they giggled as they hugged their friend.

 

[Self-talk]

Bora: " I'm.. I'm not good with words.. in that moment.. " she paused and felt her burning cheeks with the back of her hands. She was so embarrassed by what has happened. A girl taking the initiative was something new " I just thought that I could tell him that way " that I like him. Yes, kissing him. She smiled shyly.
Interviewer: " You were surprised " when he responded and even pulled you for another kiss. I was surprised as well. The interviewer thought. Bora nodded and as images of their kiss appeared in her mind she found her arms hugging herself.
Bora: " I was really surprised.... " out of all the things he could do or say, he just kissed me back! The same butterflies and fireworks she felt earlier were back again.
Interviewer: " What do you think will happen now? " she asked curiously. The interviewer didn't know as well. She was just watching the kids and saw them changing, developing feelings for each other. Minho had feelings for Nicole but she noticed him sharing moments with Bora at times. Not only that, but just like Kai, she thought that his actions and reactions regarding Sohee were suspicious.
Bora: " .. " she shrugged " I don't know.. at this point anything could happen but I'm aware of his long lasting feelings for Nicole so even if nothing happens, I'll be fine " she nodded to confirm her words and flashed a smile " At least, I got it off my chest " in a way or another. A laugh came out. Happy, confused, dumb, coward.... relieved to be added in the list.

 

You're here.. he knocked at her door to get her attention and walked in without waiting for her to say anything " Can we talk? " he asked but he already locked the door. He needed to talk to her without anyone bothering them.

Nicole put her last shirt on her bag and faced her friend " Soooo " she sang and grinned mischievously.

" She kissed me " he said hesitatingly " Well, I kissed her " he corrected himself " We kissed " he scratched his head in annoyance making Nicole laugh at him.

Good to see that you find it funny. Minho sighed as he sat at the edge of her bed.

" Isn't it good? " she asked and dropped herself next to him.

" Do you think so? "

" Well, yes.. she likes you, you like her.... " he looked straight into her eyes and kept quiet. I like her, yes, but do I like her as much as I like you? Maybe I do. He thought as he recalled the scene of their kiss. He wanted it.

" You should give it a try.... I want you to be happy "

" What about you? Are you happy? "

*silence*

eh? She looked down her lap. Am I happy? A forced smile appeared on her face. 

" Sorry " for asking you this in front of the cameras? He was about to reach for her hand but their attention went to Luhan who has been knocking at the door for awhile as he called for his girlfriend.

" Nicole! Nicole, are you there? " he knew that she was there.

" Why is it locked? Open the door " and he knew that she was locked there with Minho.

" Nicole? " it kept on getting louder and annoying....

Nicole suddenly got up and slammed the door open " WHAT!!!! " I'm only talking to my friend.. do you really have to be this noisy??

Luhan gasped and swallowed. He looked at his girlfriend before taking a glance at Minho who was just as shocked as him.

Caption: We're shocked too XO 

" Oppa " Jiyoung appeared and pulled him by his arm " Let's go " before you two start fighting. She saw her unnie's face. If only Luhan dared to say anything, she couldn't guarantee for what Nicole could respond.

Luckily, Luhan didn't try to resist. He must've read the situation.

Nicole closed the door again and finally breathed out as she mentally thanked Jiyoung for saving her. She didn't know why she yelled like that. She looked at Minho and a smile escaped her lips seeing how scared he looked " I'm sorry " she said embarrassed.

" No, I'm sorry " for getting you into trouble with him.

" Are we going to keep this up? " the two of us saying sorry to each other? And the both of them chuckled.

Nicole squatted down and kept balance holding onto his knees. She sighed " Don't put an end to it before it even starts " Again, she likes you and you like her too. Give it a try.

" I don't know.. "

" Give it a try " she repeated " Take things slowly " you don't have to date immediately like me and Luhan.. she sighed as his face appeared in her mind. Luhan....

cCcCc

Everyone else was preparing their things waiting for their van to pick them up and drive them to their schedules. Bora was with Chorong who was trying to cheer her up because the guy she liked and just kissed was locked in a room with the girl he really wanted. Bora wasn't that bothered though. As she said, she was aware of it. She did everything knowing that Minho had feelings for someone else.

Kai and Jiyoung were playing in the living room with Luhan and Sohee watching them. They were the only ones who could confidently say that things were alright. Kaijing, the maknaes who would've expected that?

" You lost! " Kai pointed at her and laughed. Jiyoung eyed him and pouted making him feel bad. How could he laugh at her like that? He should already be thankful that he got a girl who plays video games with him.

" Sorry, sorry " he grinned cheekily.

" Let's play again " she reached for his arm to pull him back down the couch. She liked that game and she wanted to play again until she could win against him.

" Give me a hug first " he widened his arms and looked at her with puppy eyes.

" Hug yourself "

Luhan and Sohee who weren't really in the mood ended up laughing secretly at the two.

" That's not how it's supposed to be.. " Kai whined and shook her by her shoulders to make her stand up and hug him " You should.. you should just hug me " why can't you make it go the way I imagine it?

" Kim Jongin " she eyed him seriously " I'm telling you " she got up " You watch too many dramas "

Kai looked down embarrassed and again Luhan and Sohee couldn't help but laugh. Jiyoung curved a smile as well because Kai looked so cute.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter