Secrets..

[►]Summer time, idols!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Eleventh chapter ahead, hope you'll like it

 

" Where were you, unnie? " we were looking for you. Jiyoung asked.

  " Ahmm.. we.. " ottokke.. Nicole panicked " Ferris wheel.. "   " Why didn't you tell us? We could go together.. " the younger whined.   " You too, hyung? " Kai asked in disbelief. He was aware of Luhan's fear for heights. It was impossible for him to ride anything that would go high, put planes aside but that was a need for their schedule or else SM would've eaten him alive if he caused problems about that.   " Naahhh.. " Sehun nudged Kai. Luhan was too scared to get on a ferris wheel because it was too dangerous for him. The two chuckled.   Luhan rolled his eyes at s who were obviously making fun of him. Only if they knew that he actually went.. He had to admit that he couldn't believe it himself. Out of all the places he coul've hidden with Nicole he picked that one. Well, even though he got scared to death, it was all worth it after all. At least, now they were together. A cheeky smile appeared on his face.   On the other side Nicole was there panicking just because of a single question by her dongsaeng. His smile widened. She really can't lie, hu? He shook his head recalling how she recommended him not to say anything to anyone just yet. She wasn't ready to let them know, especially not in front of the camera or the whole world was going to be informed about their relationship. Their companies, managers and fans.... How could she pretend to hide their relationship when she wasn't good at hiding anything?   Luhan wasn't worried about the consequences of their relationship being made public. Even though he was aware that there were going to be a lot of people not liking, approving of them all he was thinking about was his happiness. He was happy, truly happy. For once he wanted to be selfish. He wanted it for so long that everything else has been put aside in that moment. He would've screamed it to the whole world too, if she'd let him too.    They reached the cotton candy machine where there were Chorong and Jinyoung back to work already.   Sehun bought one for each of them. He handed one to Luhan, Nicole, Kai and.. " What about mine? " Jiyoung protested.   Sehun grinned mischievously " This is yours.. " he pointed at the one he was holding " We'll share it " he reached for to feed her. Open your mouth, Jiyoungie. Let's see how someone gets jealous here. Jiyoung read Sehun's mind " Aaahhh " she let him feed her. Kai turned away to hide his anger while Luhan and Nicole chuckled at how naughty those two were. They were too naughty for their own good but they were still so adorable.   Caption: poor Kai being tortured like that XD     [Self-talk]   Nicole: " Bwahahaha " she ran around the room to get rid of her nervousness. Interviewer: " Where did you go earlier? " the interviewer was happy to see the girl being so hyper again. The previous week she was so quiet. It seemed that the talk she had with Jiyoung had its positive effect. The interviewer couldn't even imagine how afraid Nicole was to blurt out the truth. Nicole: " Ferris wheeeel " she sang as she clapped her hands excitedly. She was nervous but also excited. Interviewer: " Did anything happen while you were there? " she gave her a suspicious look making Nicole panick again. Ottokke.... her expression changed making the interviewer smile. Nicole was so easy to read, she was an open book. Nicole: " Mmmm.. " she hummed " we.. talked " she said nervously. Hiding this relationship is way harder than I expected. She thought as she pouted.     During their break Myungsoo and Sohee preferred to spend some time by themselves.   " Why didn't you pick up my calls earlier? We could've come together.. "   Sohee took a quick glance at him and grinned mischievously " Sorry if I was sleeping.. " she retorted with a tone of sarcasm.   " Sleepy head " he moved his shoulder towards hers making her chuckle as she stumbled. Luckily, he was quick to grab her arm not to make her fall " Sorry.. " he muttered.   The two got very close that week. They didn't only exchange phone calls and messages but he also took time from his busy schedule to meet her. He didn't know what exactly was happening between them or what exactly he was feeling for her but he was interested on exploring more about it.   " The girls know.. " she mumbled.   During their week off the girls often used their Kakaotalk to chat about the show and the guys. She happened to tell them about her and Myungsoo, that was how Chorong knew about it and shared it to Jinyoung as well.   " Bothered? " she asked reluctantly " That she knows.. "   Jiyoung knows.. he thought. And she doesn't seem to care at all about it, about me.. A deep sigh escaped his lips. He hid the slight disappointment and shook his head " No, I'm not.. "   You obviously are.. she thought.     When he noticed her saddening expression he grabbed her hand " Let's go there " hu? Where? She looked around and saw the Carnival game.   " Pick one, I'll win it for you " he said with a confident smile stamped on his face.   " Will you? " Sure.. he nodded.   " Which one do you want? " he pointed at the different coloured plushies displayed on the counter. Sohee reluctantly pointed at the white one.   Myungsoo rolled his sleeves and tried.. but failed. What? He tried again and failed again. What the hell?   " Listen, it's fine " Sohee spoke softly.   He was slowly getting annoyed not only because he really wanted to win that white plushie for her but also because he was embarrassing himself in front of her and a lot of other people who gathered around them.   " Don't worry, you don't have to.. " win. It's enough to know that you thought about doing something for me and that you also tried. The outcome doesn't matter.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter