A new member..

[►]Summer time, idols!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

+100 subscribers, thank you! And hello to the new readers ^^

So.... the poll results didn't really surprise me XD

But I wonder if things we'll change as time we'll pass by

Fifth chapter ahead, hope you'll like it


Luhan was in the kitchen. Where are you? He wondered as he was waiting for Nicole because he knew that sooner or later Nicole would've come for her daily midnight snack. That's what they did last week and he enjoyed eating with her as they had a good chat while everyone else was sleeping.

He nervously played with his hands as he prepared his speech where he was going to apologize for his overprotective fans and ask her about the two of them. What were they? How they felt for each other? Later than usual but Nicole finally appeared. You're really here.. she reached for the closet keeping her head low.

Little did Luhan know how much the girl fought her growling stomach for not letting her sleep. The thing was that Nicole was afraid to find Luhan in the kitchen and she wanted to avoid him as much as possible while being there. Her daily midnight snack wasn't really planned to happen.

" Sorry.. for everything " he spoke softly.

It's fine. It's not your fault.

" Nicole.. " he drew out his arm to block her way. Please look at me..

*silence*

" Thank you for worrying about me.. you're really a good friend " she mumbled but how strongly that shot him in the heart Nicole couldn't even imagine. They both knew that she wasn't simply thanking him. She was clearly marking a line between them.

A friend?!

" Listen.. I know that " look at me.. He lifted her chin wanting to force her to meet his eyes to show her that his feelings for her were real and he wanted to explore them even more with her but she stubbornly turned away " Please don't.. " her only words as she coldly pushed him to the side. Sorry but I promised to Jiyoung not to get into trouble.. and you Luhan are currenly the biggest trouble for me.

cCcCc

Morning after everyone woke up with a bright smile as they felt closer than ever to the people they were living with. The talk they all had the night before on their way back home made them think that they were still able to be on the show that was rocking their respective lives.

[Good morning, kids! Today, we'll go easy on you. What about going hiking? Flash news: a new member replacing Dara will join you]

" I'd like a boy to join us " Jiyoung blurted " A funny one, please PD-nim!! " she hopped on the bus ahead of the others.

" What do you want.. a boy or a girl? " Minho nudged Sohee as they walked side by side. She stood still thinking " Since they're replacing Dara unnie who is a girl.. I want a girl "

" What about you, Nicole? " Sohee asked.

Nicole saw from the corner of her eye Luhan suddenly turning to her direction curious about her answer " We're currently 5 boys and 4 girls.... we need a girl, to be fair.. "

cCcCc

Caption: And the new member is BORA.. Kai are you happy?

Nicole and Jiyoung who are known to be close to her jumped on their friend as soon as they saw her " WAAAAAAHHHH "

" Unnie!! You're here!! " Jiyoung hugged Bora so tight that she couldn't breathe anymore. Nicole didn't want to make the same mistake making the other girls feel out of place or put aside so she quickly grabbed Sohee and Chorong " She's Bora, babies.. she's really nice, don't worry " she flashed them a reassuring smile and Bora pulled them into a friendly hug too.

 


[SELF-TALK]


Nicole: " I'm extremely happy " she clapped her hands excitedly " Bora is a friend that I've known for awhile.. She's a fool like me so I'm expecting to have lot of fun " she nodded confidently.

Jiyoung: " I wanted a boy but since it's Bora unnie I'll let that pass.. " she laughed.
Interviewer: " Kai named her as the girl he wanted on the show and eventually be paired up with " Jiyoung blinked wondering why the interviewer was bringing that up.
Interviewer: " Aren't you afraid that they'll get close to each other? " oh.. pffftt.. she smirked.
Jiyoung: " That'd be the best thing happening here up to now.. At least I will finally get rid of him "

Kai: " Woah " trying hard to restrain himself.
Interviewer: " Are you happy? "  he laughs as he covers his blushing cheeks.
Kai: " Yes.. " an ear to ear smile not leaving his face soon " I didn't expect that.. Thank you PD-nim! " he bowed to the camera.
Interviewer: " Jiyoung wishes you to get close to Bora "
Kai: " Oh " a little bit suprised.
Interviewer: " That'd be the best thing happening here up to now, her words " the excitement on the younger face was unknowingly fading " ..at least I will finally get rid of him, her words " he nodded and faked a smile.
Kai: " Is that so? Since all she wants is to get rid of me then.. " he paused trying to get a hold of himsels and not vent his anger right on the spot but that was harder than expected.... " FINE! I'LL STAY AWAY FROM HER " he folded into a quick bow before leaving the room slamming the door behind.



With Bora's arrival and a beautiful sunny day to spend out on the mountain surrounded by the nature and fresh air brushing against their skin everything signaled that things were going to be fine. The girls were getting along very well. They were chatting and cracking jokes here and there. The boys weren't anything less. They challenged each other about who could run the fastest just to end up out of breath as they waited for the girls to reach them.

" How can you be that fast? " Chorong asked as she leaned her head on Luhan's shoulder.

" You should work out a little " he teased as he pinched her nose making her pout cutely.

" OH " Sohee gasped as she scanned the place where they were all gathered. All.. Where is..

" JIYOUNG!! " Nicole called as she looked around alarmed.. " JING!! "

Caption: Did they loose their maknae??

" You go ahead.. I'm going to look for her.. "

cCcCc

YOU WERE HERE ANNOYING-BRATTY-SPOILED KANG JIYOUNG!!!!!
He has been looking for her for almost half an hour just to find her comfortably sitting on the grass without any care for the world. He stared at her for a minute. I was dead worried f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter