We got a guest..

[►]Summer time, idols!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I've realized that my clarification sounded a little dramatic, LOL I apologize for that but I just felt that I needed to clarify some things. Thank you to those who responded, I've appreciated it :)   I said that I will cut the story shorter than I would've wanted but it's not over yet, there are still things that have to happen..   Tenth chapter ahead, hope you'll like it


Jiyoung was sitting outside with her legs crossed and fingers intertwined with each other. She was waiting for Kai to arrive wondering what was taking him so long, even Luhan was there already. Aren't they part of the same group? She grumbled. She wasn't really known for her patience.

Kai's eyes widened seeing her tapping her foot on the ground. What is she doing out here? He swallowed as he reluctantly made his way to her. If he could avoid her he definitely would but since she was next to the entrance it was quite impossible. He inhaled and exhaled slowly trying to calm his thumping heart. What.. what should I say? How.. how should I act?

" You're late " did you do it on purpose? He simply nodded.

" I think we should talk " she said flatly and stood up from her seat beckoning him to follow her. But.. but I'd like to enter and greet the others first. He wanted to protest but he put down his bag where she was sitting and walked behind her.

" Is it true..? " she asked as they were quite far from the house.

So straight-forward.. he thought.

" Yah! Is it true that you like me? " she raised her voice and turned to face him.

" NO " Eh? That wasn't what she expected.

" Fine " she said lowly before making her first step to leave. I've waited for nothing.. she groaned in her head.

" My manager noticed it " he spoke and paused as he saw her stopping on her tracks " my members noticed it, people here noticed it and.. and even my fans noticed it!! " as much as it bothered them.. " but you!! " he pointed at her and ruffled his hair furiously " I don't know if you're dumb or you're acting like one!! " he felt like he had been holding in his breath as he slightly let it out in a long sigh. He was relieved.

Jiyoung was quite shocked by that blast but she managed to hide it well as she asked " Is that what you think of me, really? " her tone.. He knew that she was annoyed by what he said and he immediately regretted it.

She rolled her eyes seeing how he wasn't saying anything " I'm leaving " again.

" Wait.. wait " he stopped her " Yes " he took all of his courage " I like you "

A smirk curved on her face " What? I didn't hear it.. say it again " but she obviously did. She only wanted to and he knew that.

" Are you making fun of me? " he said making her raise a brow and being in no position to start an arguement Kai gave in even if he knew that she clearly heard it " I like you, Kang Jiyoung " he reached for her hand and squeezed it a little " I like you so much "

Caption: yes! Love is in the air! Kai <3 Jiyoung finally XD

" Okay " was the only thing that left her lips.

Hu? " Okay? "
 

[SELF-TALK]

Jiyoung: " Ahaha " she laughed " Wow " she said still finding hard to believe what has happened. Seeing Kai so vulnerable.. hearing his voice becoming so sweet..
Interviewer: " You seem to like it " the interviewer giggled. Finally Kai has been able to confess his feelings. Jiyoung nodded. Who wouldn't have liked it? She was enjoying it so much. Kai who always acts so cool and confident was head over heels for her.
Interviewer: " Why did you say that you prefer to stay friends.. why? " the smile that she had all along disappeared as she composed herself and cleared .
Jiyoung: " I debuted at a very young age and as a Kara member I went through things that other kids my age can't even imagine. " she sighed as she looked down her feet " I got Kara as my priority.. my career, my future.... I'm not ready for a relationship just yet " adding to that.. Jiyoung was fine with how things with Kai were. They joked and played freely. She was afraid that if they dated things would've changed and eventually get complicated because that's what usually happens.
Interviewer: " .. " she was speechless because Jiyoung has shown that side of her again: the mature one. She nodded understanding the younger feelings " But.. do you have feelings for him "

Caption: I bet you're all curious about this XD

*silence*

Jiyoung: " Unnie.. " she pouted shyly " Why.. " her cheeks flushed red " Why are you doing this to me? You know already " she whined and here it was again the cute little Jiyoung..
Interviewer: " I want you to say it " she teased the younger who was now bouncing around the room for how embarrassed she was.
Jiyoung: " Please, don't do this to me " she hugged the interviewer who was taken aback by the girl's action. Oh.. she gasped. If the interviewer was feeling attached to the kids, the kids were feeling attached to her as well.
Interviewer: " Come on.. " she smiled sweetly and patted Jiyoung's head " Just once "
Jiyoung: " I like him, okay???? " the interviewer chuckled seeing Jiyoung's cheeks burning already before she quickly waved good-bye and left the room.

Caption: it's mutual! it's mutual! #KaiJing
 



[Kids, what do you think about receiving a guest? Because we're sending you one and you can't even imagine who he is. Take care of him] the PD's message was read again and again as they wondered why were they suddenly sending a guest when they were doing fine by themselves.

They heard a car arriving and they rushed out. Could it be the guest? Who was it?

OH! They gasped as a tall figure got off the van. They blinked and looked at each other wondering if the PD was playing a prank on them. The tall figure was as clueless as them but as he saw two familiar faces he felt a little reassured " Hyung " he called and Luhan walked to him in a fast pace.

" What.. what are you doing here? " Luhan asked followed by Kai who had the same questioning look. The tall figure shrugged " I don't know " what? The two raised their brows " Manager hyung drove me to the airport and after giving me the ticket and my bag he left me with a 'have fun'.. "

Caption: Real situation here.
 


" Hey " he walked up to Jiyoung and held out his hand which she shook nonchalantly. These kids.. everyone had their mouth hanging seeing how they were greeting each other shaking their hands rather than the usual bowing to each other formally.

" I heard a lot about you " he blurted.

" Me too "

They were so staring at each other from head to toe and it seemed that they liked what they were seeing. Not bad. He thought as a smirk appeared on his handsome face.

" Yah, aren't you done? " an annoyed Kai intervened separating the two who seemed like they didn't want to let go of each other's hand anymore " Greet everyone else " he threw him a glare " and make sure to bow this time.. " Kai added lowly so that only the two of them could hear.

" Hello.. I'm EXO's maknae Oh Sehun "
 

[SELF-TALK]

Sehun: " I.. I really didn't know I was coming here " he chuckled. It seemed that SM didn't bother to inform their artist about their schedule which wasn't new to them. It was like the time Kai was sent to f(x) without informing both parties about what they had to do. " But it feels great.. I was jealous of those two "
Interviewer: " What do you expect from this show? " the younger stood still thinking.
Sehun: " As everyone else.. I want to have a lot of fun and " he paused wondering if it was right to say it or not " and I want to know Jiyoung better since I heard a lot about her " from Kai.

Luhan: " I'm happy to have Sehun here but I was really surprised at first "
Interviewer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter