Prom Planning..

[►]Summer time, idols!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seventh chapter ahead, hope you'll like it


On their way back to their tents one of the kids brought up the school topic like how they haven't been able to have a normal school life because of their idols status. They couldn't attend classes often, they couldn't get a lot of friends among their classmates and that made them a little sad.

" Sometimes I imagine myself as one of the girls in those drama like Boys Over Flowers " Chorong shyly confessed before bursting out laughing and so did the other girls. Yes, they did that too. Imagine being Geum JanDi and hanging with the most popular boys in your school.

That'd be great but so impossible.. Nicole thought. I'd go for something a little bit more realistic. " Did you watch any american series? See how they have that thing called Prom? " Nicole said with dreamy eyes " I've always wanted something like that.. " the girls all nodded in agreement then giggled getting excited only by the thought of it.

It started from that.. " We deserve to experience that too " Chorong said lowly.

" What about having something like that among ourselves? " Bora suggested and everyone turned their attention on her " What? No " Jiyoung wasn't liking that idea because it sounded so.... corny, fake, planned. Like planning a hidden camera or playing truth or dare. Please.... she rolled her eyes.

" YES " Chorong's eyes sparkled.

Caption: PROM planning

Of course, they had to divide into pairs and that's how they planned to do it: rank the boys/girls in order of who you want as your date.

Minho was up first to name the #1 girl on his list. He was aware of the risk he was taking because there was a high chance that the girl had someone else as her first. Still, he preferred to stay true to himself and take that risk. He cleared his throat as he checked his list one last time..

[Nicole. Bora. Sohee. Jiyoung. Chorong]

" Nicole " as expected. They turned to look at Nicole who already had an apologetic expression on her face " I'm sorry " she said as she stuck her tongue out.

Unnie, tell me that you didn't.. Jiyoung thought expecting that Nicole was going to call out Luhan. Luhan stopped breathing for a few seconds hoping that she has changed her mind about ignoring him but " Kai "

EH???? They were shocked.... Not Luhan, not Minho but the first person on her list was Kai???? The boy couldn't believe it himself. He had his eyes wide open as he was waiting for Nicole to say that she was only joking but instead she poited at him " Yes, baby Kai.. it's you "

[Kai. Jinyoung. Myungsoo. Minho. Luhan]

" Really? " in tone of disbelief " Really, noona? " he repeated and Jiyoung finally intervened " YAH! She already said it's you! ARE YOU DEAF? " annoying.. she thought to herself.

" Why so agitated? Affected much? " he narrowed his eyes and a smirk appeared on his face but she smirked too " In your dreams "

" Ouch " Bora eyed Kai whose face has darkened " Jing, be careful with his heart " then laughed loudly followed by Nicole and Sohee who didn't miss the chance to sing to MAMA again embarrassing Kai who threatened his noona that he was going to leave for good  " Come on, we're only playing " Nicole pinched his nose.

" What about telling us the first girl in your list???? " Luhan suddenly spoke glaring at his dongsaeng who was now reluctant to reveal his #1 girl. Should.. should I change it now? He swallowed his own saliva as he stared at his hyung. He could see that Luhan was bothered probably by the fact that he got a lot closer to Nicole that day and that now she even put him as her #1 boy. He wondered why but the thing that made everything even weirder was the fact that he has put Nicole as his #1 too.

[Nicole. Bora. Sohee. Jiyoung. Chorong]

He counted up to ten taking his time before finally calling her out " Ni.. Nicole noona "

Caption: What is happening here???? 

" Are you serious? " Nicole said in disbelief as she tried to hold her laughter but she bursted right after. That was weird yet funny.

First pairing for the PROM: Kai&Nicole

 

[SELF-TALK]

Nicole: " Shocking, right? " she laughed " Their expressions were priceless.. I should've taken a picture of them " Jing's one had to be the funniest. She laughed louder.
Interviewer: " Your list was quite.. different from what everyone would've expected " Nicole composed herself and nodded.
Nicole: " The first thing I did was putting them (Minho and Luhan) last.. as I said I'm going to be careful this time so.... I had fun teasing Kai today that's why I thought of putting him first " she paused and put her hand under her chin " I.. I didn't expect to be first on his list though "

Kai: " She must be joking, I thought " he said still finding hard to believe what has happened.
Interviewer: " She said that she didn't expect to be first on your list "
Kai: " me neither on hers " he chuckled and covered his mouth with the back of his hand " What a coincidence! "
Interviewer: " Your list.. " was different from what everyone would've expected.
Kai: " I put Chorong noona last because of Luhan hyung, then Jiyoung because she doesn't want me around.. Nicole noona first because she's the one I'm the most comfortable with right now.. "
Interviewer: " But it's for the PROM, it's like a date.. if not Jiyoung, shouldn't you have put Bora first? Since you named her as the person you wanted to be paired up with "
Kai: " Jiyoung is clueless about how I feel for her.. If I keep on getting closer to Bora noona, even only as a fan.... wouldn't she (Jiyoung) misunderstand making me even more hopeless? " He sighed.

Luhan's turn and he checked on his list before cursing Kai for taking the first girl on his list..

[Nicole. Chorong. Jiyoung. Sohee. Bora]

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter