Turning point..

[►]Summer time, idols!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
It's been awhile since I last thanked my readers, subscribers and commenters.. thank you, thank you so much to everyone :)

 

The guys watched the girls leaving for a walk while they stayed comfortably lying on their deckchair....   " It seems to be going fine between the two of you.. "   " We talked.. " once again Myungsoo took the initiative to meet Sohee during their week off.   " How do you always find time? " Minho protested " I'm lucky enough if I find time to sleep.. " Luhan nodded in agreement because for him it was the same. He wished to have time to meet Nicole during their week off but that seemed impossible for them.   " What.. what do you think about what Kai said? " that Jiyoung has been clingy with you ever since you showed interest on Sohee. Jinyoung asked curiously.   " That's.. that's not true " he quickly waved his hand denying such a thing. And probably it really wasn't but even if it was.. Myungsoo wouldn't have noticed it. There was no way his Jiyoung would've done such a thing.     Jiyoung wasn't someone to revolve around things. She liked to make the point clear and so she did the night she fought with Kai. When Myungsoo went to check on her she asked him if he had the same thought as Kai " Oppa, do you think I'm with you only because of Sohee unnie? " but he quickly denied it. She told him that she has always been true to him. It was true that she liked Kai, it was true that she liked him and it was true that she wasn't ready for a relationship. She then went on explaining that she understood if he was turned between Sohee and her but there was NO WAY she would intentionally them. Pretty much the ball was on him, everything depended solely on him.     " The other day.. I was talking with Chorong about how the pairings changed.. " like everyone expected for Luhan and Chorong to be made for each other and look at them now.. Jinyoung said casually.   " Actually, I wasn't that surprised about Luhan hyung and Nicole.. " Myungsoo remarked.   Eh? Jinyoung's eyes widened. Really? " He has been watching her from the start.... he always followed her around and maybe he didn't realize it.. " Myungsooexplained and chuckled.   " I thought that Minho and Sohee would get together " Luhan blurted as he turned to his friend " I told you about it, right? " Minho nodded.   " Look at his expression.. " Jinyoung pointed out and they all laughed seeing how Myungsoo froze.   Where did you get that from? He wondered and a lot of things immediately came through his mind.   Could it be that.. Minho hyung.. he warned me to be careful because.... but didn't he like Nicole? He scratched his head confused and the others laughed again.   Caption: Luhan thought that Minho&Sohee would get together??   cCcCc   They were all in the pool and KaiJing was being KaiJing " UNNIEEE " she tagged Nicole's arm seeking for help but unlike what used to happen in the past where Kai would've restrained himself afraid to be scolded by Nicole, things changed and he wasn't afraid of Nicole anymore because she was his " Nooonaa "   " Yah! " Nicole brushed off her maknae's hands off her " You two drive me nuts! Go play elsewhere " she nagged but a smile immediately curved on her face. She missed that.   " Is everything okay? " Chorong splashed Jinyoung a little to get his attention. He seemed to be so immersed in his thoughts. What was he thinking about? He looked at her and forced a smile. It's not.. how should I tell you....   " OPPAA " Jiyoung comes between the two then hid behind him. Oppa help me from that person. Kai was trying to approach her but she was backing away dragging her Jinyoung oppa with her.   " Jing! " Nicole gave her a look. Her maknae was being too noisy that her voice could be heard everywhere.     " Let's play a game.. " Minho suggested as his usual and everyone immediately gathered in a circle. He suggested a game where they were going to be divided into pairs, the boy would've put the girls on his shoulders and she would've fought with another pairing. The first girl who made the adversary fall down the water was going to win.   " There should be a punishment to make it funnier " Bora.   " Kiss on the cheek.. " Myungsoo suggested. Everyone turned to him suspisciously. Was he eager to kiss or get kissed on the cheek by someone? *chough*Sohee*chough* He let out a nervous laugh " What I meant was.. " he tried to explain himself.   " Let's go through it " Bora cutted him off and winked at him.   " But that's not really a punishment for those two " Kai pointed at Luhan and Nicole who were dumbfounded by the younger's statement. Well, you two are dating. You should be used to.. He thought. And as if Luhan could read his mind his cheeks turned red. He took a glance at Nicole who was completely clueless as always.   " Then we won't play.. " Luhan pulled her by her waist making her back bump against his chest. Woah.. she gasped at the sudden contact and so he did but he wanted to feel her close to him as much as he could during their stay there knowing that during their week off they weren't going to see each other anymore.   Caption: These days kids are so bold XD     The others gave them knowing looks and the girls even giggled because of how cute they were. When they all got over the cute scene they went on organizing their game. The pairings were the expected ones:   Minho&Bora | Jinyoung&Chorong | Myungsoo&Sohee | Kai&Jiyoung   Two pairings had to fight against each other for the 1st round and the losers were going to fight for the 2nd.   " Fighting!! " Nicole cheered as she clapped her hands excitedly.   Each guy grabbed their girl to help her getting on their shoulders. If the guys were wishing to lose, the girls wanted to win because if they lost they were going to be the ones kissing their partner on the cheek.   " We're going to win this " Bora said with a confident smile on her face.   " I'm scared, I swear " Chorong cried.     ROUND ONE:   Minho&Bora vs. Myungsoo&Sohee | Jinyoung&Chorong vs. Kai&Jiyoung   Myungsoo panicked having Sohee on his shoulders and having his hands on her thighs. He couldn't think straight causing their lost.     " He wants that kiss! He wants that kiss " Luhan teased making the others laugh. Sohee covered her blushing cheeks. She was the actual victim there since Myungsoo was the one slipping causing her to fall. Myungsoo took a glance at her and when their eyes met he put on a very believable innocent face. I'm not buying it. She thought and turned to look away shyly.   " Don't even think about it.. " losing on purpose to make me kiss you. Jiyoung eyed Kai.   " And don't think about me wanting your kiss " he retorted and when he saw her acting mad he just smirked. Of course I want it.. he thought.     It seemed that those two's relationship was back to how it used to be.. not before their fight but before he admitted his feelings for her. And even if she didn't show it, Jiyoung liked it because out of the reasons why she decided to stay friends with Kai, put aside that she wasn't ready and that she used to like Myungsoo too, there was also the fear to lose what they had which was that love-hate friendship.     Caption: who is going to lose and fight against Myungsoo&Sohee for the final kiss? XD     " Jing isn't good with these things.. " she's not good at sports or any of this kind of activities. She's just not the athletic type. Nicole poited out.   Really? Luhan raised a brow asking for a confirmation and Nicole nodded " Jing get ready to kiss Kai!! " he shouted.   " OPPA SHUT UP!! " she waved her fist and glared at him and the others laughed.   Maybe it was her fighting spirit, the thought of being forced to kiss Kai or the others teasing her. Fact was that Jiyoung gathered all of her strenght and managed to make Chorong fall down the water.     Caption: KaiJing won!! Finals!! XD     ROUND 3:   Myungsoo&Sohee vs. Jinyoung&Chorong     " Before we start.. say something to each other " Minho said putting his fist in front of their mouths as if he was holding a mic.   " Unnie.. " Sohee started then bit her bottom lip " I won't go easy on
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter