Dinner Plans

His Perfect Match

Seongdong-gu- Henry & Zhou Mi’s dorm

 

Henry’s POV

 

“Zhou Mi, my cousin will kill me!” I moaned at Zhou Mi grabbing a fistful of my hair

“why? You did something wrong?” he replied not even looking up at me.

I’m back in the dorm and sprawled on the floor. Zhou Mi is sitting at the couch, writing a future song for SJM. Zhou Mi may be a little eccentric at times but he and I get along well, except when Zhou Mi nags about the state of my room.

“Heechul hyung wants me to introduce him to her.”

“I see why she would kill you.” Zhou Mi snorted.

“yeah, and if I don’t do it, hyung would kill. And he’d probably knock on her door.” I raised my voice while flinging my arms.

“knowing hyung’s personality he would do that. Well goodluck to you, Henry.” He looked at me for a second and stood up.

“where are you going? It’s kind of late.” I said propping myself on my elbows.

“just gonna go out front to get some food, want some?” he didn’t need to ask as long as its food I’m in!

“I have some food in my room, why don’t you eat that?” I suggested.

Zhou Mi’s expression amused me if not a little offended.

“no thanks! Heaven knows how long that food’s been stored there. You’re like a squirrel preparing for winter.”

“I like my constant supply of food. If you don’t want it just get me some dukkbokki, ok?”

Zhou Mi just rolled his eyes and went out.

 

SJ apartment 12:30 midnight

 

Leeteuk’s POV

 

“Teukie-ah, what number did Henry say his cousin was staying?” Heechul asked for the nth time. I’m getting tired of his unending questions.

The members just arrived from their recording at last it is finally finished and the 4jib repackaged album will be released a month from now.

“yah! Don’t you go knocking on her door at this time of night and from what Henry said she’s not a force to be reckoned with.” I warned him.

“aish! Of course I wont! And I can handle her; I can handle any woman.” He said putting his legs up on the couch.

“Hyung, if you can easily handle women you’d already be in a relationship right now.” Siwon is actually right…aside from his personality, Heechul really doenst know how to handle women.

“mwo?? You’re saying its my fault I’m still single??” Heechul gave Siwon his death stare. We all looked at him. The other members were still at the kitchen looking for food but Kyuhyun and Donghae just sat down on the floor with us.

“ani ani, hyung! What I’m saying is that your temper always gets in the way.” Siwon defended himself. Waving his hands in front of him.

“Siwon is right you know.” I said giving him a slight smile.

“Hyung, you should just look forward to a life of bachelorhood.” Kyuhyun interrupted. He must be really happy to have had a chance to taunt his evil hyung.

“Kkeojyeo!(get lost!)”

“Hyung hyung hyung! You should have a party when you get girlfriend.” Yesung added as he came out of the kitchen followed by the rest of the lot.

All the members are now gathered at the 12th floor room to hang out a bit and their topic of conversation is Heechul’s lovelife. He had relationships before but all did not turn out well because of his unreadable personality. Of course they knew they shouldn’t make fun of him they knew Heechul’s patience is as deep as water on a plate.

“why are you bothered about my lovelife? Go worry about yours.” Heechul made a shooing gesture at Yesung.

“Hyung’s is much more interesting.” Yesung continued to .

Heechul’s face already made Ryeowook, Sungmin, Eunhyuk and Shindong retreat to their dorms. Eunhyuk dragging Kyuhyun coz he seemed too happy about the idea about bullying Heechul. I felt the near outburst so I poked Yesung to go with the others.

“Heechul-ah, don’t take it too hard; we’re just joking around.” Trying to soothe the mad Heenim.

“yah, if you keep on making fun of me, I’ll reveal all the names of those girls that you have on your computer. And you, mashimaro, go to the stable and sleep.” He said as he stood up and went to his room.

“I wonder when the great Kim Heechul will have a relationship that lasts longer than you can say Youngstreet?” Donghae asked no one in particular.

“Hyung may seem cold hearted but he really is a warm guy. I’ve been praying for him and hope that he will be happy soon.” Siwon added looking at the direction Heechul went.

“we can all hope for that. He’s not the only single person here too you know. Aside from Shindong all of us are not in a relationship.” I said and we all laughed and went to bed.

 

7am- SJ apartment elevator

 

“Heechul-ah what do you have on you schedule for today?” I asked Heechul as we entered the elevator.

“just recording for youngstreet and recording for a show. If it ends early then the photoshoot for SPAO should start early too.” He replied looking at his schedule.

“oh yeah, you haven’t done your shoot yet.”

Start of another long day for us. Heechul and I left early since our schedules are the most packed, Eunhyuk and Shindong will be leaving a bit later for  Strong Heart recording.

 

ding!* 10th floor

 

“Don’t worry I’m on my way. See you in a bit.” A girl entered the elevator while tucking in her phone.

She didn’t seem to realize our presence and just pushed the close button. Heechul and I, on the other hand exchanged glances, probably because the lift rarely stops at the 10th floor and they rarely also see any of the other tenants.

When the lift finally reached the ground floor, the girl immediately bolts straight for the door and into the awaiting taxi.

“is she new here?” I asked Heechul.

“beats me. But she does have an accent when speaking Korean, don’t you think?” Heechul commented.

“yeah, but it looks like she’s too familiar with the surroundings, I think she’s not new.”

“she’s not bad looking though, she just needs to put on some y clothes and she’d be hot. Kekeke” Heechul and his imaination. Sheesh.

“wouldn’t it be funnier if she turned out to be Henry’s cousin?” I suddenly thought. Even though they really didn’t look alike.

“haha it would. That girl is already lucky having to be on the same elevator with us. Too bad she just ignored us. Yah! Maybe its because she got scared with your no makeup face? Haha”

“speak for yourself look at those eyebags. Haha” I said pointing at Heechul’s eyes.

 

Heechul and I just talked about nonsense stuff all the way to the salon and then I dropped Heechul off at SBS for his recording. Another car will fetch Heechul for his other show recording at around 11 am. Although, he won’t admit it even in the future, he kept thinking about what Henry’s cousin would be like.

 

HenMi apartment-8am

 

Henry’s POV

 

“Henry! Henry! your phone’s been ringing answer it.” I suddenly felt shaken with Zhou Mi’s voice floating about. How I wish it were just my imagination. I still could use the sleep.

I suddenly felt a whack behind my head.

“wha wut?” I looked up groggily.

I was still disoriented from being woken up; I shook his head and looked up at Zhou Mi, who’s already dressed it impress as usual.

“I said your phone’s been ringing its your cousin I think.” He said handing me my ringing phone.

It was a good thing Zhou Mi found where my phone was coz I had absolutely no idea where I put it last night before going to bed.

“right. hello? Zee?”

“what are you doing still sleeping at 8am in the morning?”

“did you call just to nag me about my sleeping habits?” I said flopping back on the bed.

“ *sigh * no, anyway, got your text last night, what did you want to talk about?” now I remember. I sat straight back up again.

“can we have dinner at your place tonight? My treat, I’ll order take out.”

“what’s up? You rarely treat me to anything before.” She replied suspiciously.

“to tell you honestly, I want to introduce you to my friends here.”

“and?”

“I thought dinner might sound good. Don’t worry I don’t think they’d all be there since their schedules are pretty packed most of the time.” I tried to make up the best excuse I can to make her agree.

“fine, as long as its your treat. What time will you guys be here?” she sighed.

“around 8pm, maybe?”

“make sure you’d be here by that time, you know how I hate lateness.”

“yeah yeah. I’ll be..we’ll be there on time.” Oh yeah she hates people being. Her patience only lasts for about 10 minutes.

“I’m at the airport now so see you later. Bye!”

“bye cuz.” And we hung up.

I tossed my phone and plopped back on his messy bed, looking up I saw Zhou Mi scrutinizing my room with a slightly disgusted face…again.

“I know what you’re going to say so don’t.”

“not gonna, and Henry? Goodluck.” Zhou Mi chuckled as he left my room and I just groaned at my misery. Zhou Mi can’t go tonight since he’s flying back to China for a photoshoot.

At 12nn, confirmations have been made, Leeteuk, Heechul, Siwon, Donghae and Kyuhyun are the only ones who can make it. Inside my head I hoped that Heechul hyung would cancel. He can’t imagine Heechul and Zee in the same room together let alone have a conversation together. Zee’s personality is so opposite hyung, she may be adaptable to people but she also have a sharp tongue and quick wit. If it became a battle between the two I don’t know who’d win.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

edited the first few chaps..wee!