Chapter 8

My Two Over-Protective Brothers [Discontinued]

Chapter 8

Soon, the classes were done and Kris arrived at the university to fetch her sister and friends. Aryan and the others saw Kris standing by his balck Audi r8. Well, he was surrounded by fangirls too. Take that, my Gege is that handsome. She though and smiled. Kris saw them and staigtened up. He approached her sister and hugged her. Aryan giggled. "How's class?" He asked. Aryan smiled, "Just fine, Gege." She said. Kris nodded. "Let's go." He said and called the others. Soon, they arrived at the Mansion with the rest of EXO lazing around the game room. "I don't want to do this anymore. I'm so tired." Suho complained. Apparently, Suho and Luhan were playing Kinect Sports. "Come on, Suho. It's just track and field, how can this be hard?" Luhan said. Suho raised his hands, "No, go play that with Aryan or something." He said. Aryan smiled, "Luhan-Oppa. Just wait, I'll change my clothes then play with you." She said. Luhan nodded, "Go on." He said. Kris was looking at them, "Don't you all have works to do? The blueprints? I asked them to be on my table this afternoon. Is it done yet?" He asked them. Kyungsoo nodded. "Yes, hyung. In fact, it was finished earlier than expected." He said. Kris nodded. "Tell Mr. Jung to prepare late lunch." He said. Luhan nodded. Soon the two athletes where playing bowling. "No~" Aryan shouted when Luhan got strike. Luhan laughed. "It seems that I'm beating the New world record breaker here~"  Luhan said. Aryan shook her head, "No you can't oppa. I'm pretty confident on my Bowling and no one can defeat me." She said. She threw the non-existent bowling ball on her hand. STRIKE!  Aryan jumped and raised her fists, "Strike, baby. Luhan-Oppa, 5 in a row~" She sang. Luhan scoffed. "One more set. I'll definitely defeat you this time." He said but they were cut by Kris, "Guys, let's eat late lunch first then you can do whatever you want." He said. They nodded and proceeded to the diner area. There were a lot of food, actually because basically, there are 14 people on the house. Aryan got her plate filled by Baekhyun, "Eat a lot, Aryan." He said and smiled. "Thank you, Oppa~"  He said. Baekhyun smiled and nodded. Aryan took taste of the food and looekd for Daehyun. "Daehyun-Oppa, Jjang!" She said with her thumbs raised. Daehyun smiled, "Eat well, Aryan-ah." He said. Aryan nodded and started to dig in. Aryan ate very fast that she didn't notice that the sides of was covered with sauce. Jongin who was beside her, laughed. Aryan looked at him, "Why are you laughing?" She asked and ate a slice of beef. Jongin raised his thumb to wipe the side of , "No wonder why you didn't have boyfriends at all." He said. Aryan looked at him with her face. I'll tease the hell out of you, Jongin-oppa. She thought. She looked at Jongin, "Well do you want to be?" She asked. Jongin reddened, "N-no." He said. Aryan laughed and slapped Jongin's shoulder. "I'm just joking, Oppa. no need to blush like crazy." She said, causing Jongin to blush some more. Aryan laughed, Jongin-Oppa is so cute. She thought. Jongin felt his heart beating like crazy, Argh, why is my heart like this. Calm down, Jongin. She might hear you. He thought and continued eating. Soon, they were done eating and lounged at the cinema room to watch movies. Aryan gasped, "Oppa. I forgot I stll have homeworks to do." She whispered to Kris. Kris nodded, "Go ahead." Aryan stood up. She went to her room and got her books, "I don't know this." She pouted and flipped the pages hoping to find the steps. She sighed. I should call Sehun-Oppa. Maybe he knows this. She thought. She stood up and went to the cinema room. She peeked her head. EXO looked at her. She smiled, "Can I excuse Sehun-Oppa?" She asked them. Sehun nodded and placed his chips down. He stood up and walked to Aryan. "Yes?" Sehun asked her. Aryan smiled sheepishly and grabbed his wrist. She led her to her room and showed him her book. "Oppa, I don't know this." She pouted and pointed to her homework. Sehun grabbed her notebook. He looked at Aryan. "This was discussed." He said. aryan shrugged her shoulders. "Well, maybe I wasn't listening. Can you help me?" She asked. Sehun nodded, "Ofcourse." He said. He started discussing things and soon Aryan got to hold on the lesson. "Oh, okay." She said. She smiled at Sehun, "Thank you, Sehun Oppa." She said and started working on the next number. Sehun looked at her. Her long hair cascaded down her bare shoulders because she was wearing a tank top. Her brows were furrowed. Her plump lips and big eyes. How come I didn't notice she was this beautiful before?  He thought. Aryan looked and smiled at him and continued to work on the remaining numbers. Sehun looked at her, heart beating fast. Her eyes, her cheeks. her long hair, her plump lips.. What else can I ask for?  She's perfect. Sehun thought. Maybe, just maybe.. I like her. 

 

 


 

A/N:

Thanks for the new subbiess~ Please comment. :)

So, we have Kai, Sehun, and Daehyun who MIGHT like her.

And srsly, I don't have any idea who I will make her end up with, really. HAHA. 

Things are about to get intense, guys. We are not starting yet. 

Well, the 2 giants are not that over protective yet. Just wait a little more.

I need to have a good foundation not the make up you use to cover your face up

And I feel like I'm rushing the story so much? Am I? Please tell me. :)

Anyways, I'll update later. After I finish reading this FF I'm reading right now. 

Thanks again, guys. I love you all. 

Bye. Growl like EXO, guys. xx