Chapter 17

My Two Over-Protective Brothers [Discontinued]

When the classes are done, EXO decided to play basketball on the court, "Oppa, I want to go home." You whined to Chanyeol. "Stay here for a while, I'll buy you Ice cream on our way home." He negotiated. Aryan thought of it, maybe it's not bad to stay. She looked at Chanyeol, "Fine." She said and went to the bleachers to watch. Suddenly, Sehun went near her, smiling. Again Sehun, with the smiling. She thought and smiled. "Can you hold this for me?" He said and fished his phone out of his pocket, again, smiling. Aryan laughed, do you really have to smile? She thought. Aryan nodded, "Sure, Oppa. Goodluck." Just as she got his phone, their hands clashed on each other, causing a electrifying feeling or tingle on her fingers. Sehun once again, smiled. "I'll do good for you, Aryan-ah." He said and winked. He turned around, This is for you, Aryan. Watch me okay? He thought. Aryan smiled and blushed, did he really have to wink? She thought. She felt the feeling she never felt before and it quite scares her. Butterflies, that tingly feeling.. Do I perhaps.. like Sehun-Oppa? She thought. She smiled, just calling him 'Oppa' satisfies her feeling unlike how she calls her other Oppa. She closed her eyes and scrunched her face, "Why am I like this, if I like him, then.." She sighed, "Aye, molla. I don't know." She said. She pushed her thoughts aside and just ask Kris later. She exhaled, Okay Aryan, just ask Kris later, maybe he knows about this or something. She thought. Soon, EXO started playing while D.O and Chen sat beside her. "Ugh, I want to play too~" Chen whined. D.O slapped his back, "Stop complaining. We'll get to play later. It's just that, there are only 10 players to play." He said. Chen sighed, "Arasso~" He said. Aryan smiled, "Oppa, Jinjja. Don't worry, you'll get to play later." She said and cupped his face, tugging the sides of his mouth, "Smile now, okay?" She said, tugging the corners of his mouth again. Chen laughed, "Hehe Arasso~" He said. As far as you know, Kris' team was winning, and Chanyeol's team, well.. they can hardly cope up. Aryan looked at Sehun, He's playing exceptionally well today, eh?  She thought. Then she remembered, "I'll do good for you, Aryan-ah." Sehun said to her a while ago. Her eyes widen, blood creeping on her cheeks, is he doing good for me? really? for me? KYAAA. Aryan's inner fangurl activated. Chen and D.O looked at her, "Hey, you alright?" They asked. Aryan looked at them, embarrassed, "Y-yeah, O-oppa." She said. The two looked at each other but just nodded. Aryan, compose yourself, goodness gracious, great balls of fire. She thought. She looked the the game once again, noticing Chanyeol's team are coping up. Aryan, who was impressed , cheered for Chanyeol, "Go Chanyeol Oppa!!" She shouted. Chanyeol saw her and gave her 2 thumbs up. Kris looked at her with the I-don't-get-one-goodluck-cheer Face. She smiled sheepishly, "hehe goodluck my handsome Kris-Gege!!" She shouted. Kris chuckled, this kid jinjja. He thought and have her a flying kiss. Aryan who looked at him with pure disgusted face, "Eww Kris!" She shouted. Kris laughed, "I LOVE YOU!" He said. Aryan looked at him again, with face she can ever sport with disgust, "I LOVE MYSELF TOO, KRIS!" She shouted causing EXO to laugh, "Forever alone Kris!" Chen shouted. Kris laughed, "Whatever!" He said and played again. Aryan laughed.THUD! Aryan gasped when she saw Sehun jumped for the ball his feet twisted when he landed and fell on his side with a loud thud. Suddenly, EXO's faces were covered with gasps and worries. Aryan looked at them and saw Sehun on the floor, arching his back because of the pain. "Ugh!" He shouted. Aryan felt horrible, probably the worst. She placed her bag down and ran to Sehun as fast as possible. "Oppa!" She shouted and held his hand. She looked at EXO, "Don't go near him yet!" She shouted. Considering Sehun might have a broken bone or limbs, moving him from the scene won't help and might cause the damage to get more worse. "Oppa, call the nurse! Fast!" She shouted. Chanyeol, D.O and Chen ran to the infirmary to get the nurse. Sehun groaned, turning red. "Oppa, stay okay. The nurse is coming, just bear with it, please. Just please." She said fanning him. Sehun nodded and closed his eyes. Aryan panicked, "Oppa don't close your eyes!" She shouted. Fearing he might pass out, Aryan won't handle what might happen. "Oppa, Open your eyes!" She shouted. Sehun opened his eyes and smiled at her, "Oppa's fine, Aryan." He said timidly. Aryan is on the verge of tears, "NO YOU'RE NOT! WHERE IS THE NURSE OF GOODNESS SAKE!" She shouted. Kris patted her back, "Mei, Chill. They're coming. Sehun can bear for it a while. Right Sehun?" He said. Sehun smiled and nodded. Aryan tears fell down. She looked at Sehun, "Oppa, please be fine, eo?" She said. Chanyeol burst in the doors with the nurse behind him. Kris helped Aryan stand back, farther from Sehun so the Nurse can check him. The nurse sat beside him and pressed her fingers on his ribs, her face contorted and asked Sehun if the part she's pressing is aching. Sehun groaned and arched his back, "Ugh!" He shouted. The nurse nodded. She removed Sehun's right shoe and lowered his socks to see his ankle swelling. She got her Sprain Spray and spray ample amount on his ankle. She placed his socks back and looked at Kris, "Call an ambulance. Sehun has a broken rib." She said. Kris nodded and called an ambulance. The nurse looked at Sehun, "What happened? It that bad you got a broken rib?" She asked. Kris looked at her, "He tripped on his feet and landed on his side. He jumped really high for the ball so the impact was great." He said. The nurse nodded, "I think you have to rest for a while and don't go to school. A broken rib heals quite slow but you'll be fine." She smiled. The ambulance arrived and got inside the court with the stretcher. They carried Sehun as gentle as possible. "Who'll come?" The ambulance nurse asked, "Me!" Aryan shouted. Kris looked at EXO and nodded, "I'll go too." He said. The nurse nodded and motioned for them to get it. They bid goodbye to EXO and told just to meet them at the hospital. Aryan got inside the ambulance and saw Sehun, covering his eyes by his arms. Sehun-oppa, apeojima. 

 


A/N:

Hi, sorry I didn't update yesterday. :(

But I did today, yehey! =))

Anyways, please comment and subscribe~ Thanks for the new subbies~! 

Please comment? Please? Pleaseeeeee?

Thank you. Love you guys. xx