Chapter 41

My Two Over-Protective Brothers [Discontinued]

Chapter 41

The meeting with the Lees are rather more dense as Aryan expected it to be. Mr. Lee was explaining the details, bits by bits. But after that, Aryan and Taemin were once again left alone. "I don't think I can do this anymore, Taemin-ssi." She said as Taemin looked at her. "You have someone you love and I have too." She continued. Taemin sighed and nodded, "I know. And I'm sorry. Krystal never really acts like that, but when it comes to her loved ones, she's really turning 180 degrees." He said. Aryan nodded and smiled. "Yeah, I understand." She said. Taemin smiled, "I think we'll need to convince them to cancel this instead." He said. Aryan nodded. "But, we really need this for the company.." She said and sighed. She really didn't want to marry, but the company needs this. Taemin's face fell, "Right.." He said. Aryan sighed. "I guess.. we still have to get married." She sighed. Taemin lit up. "Let's just get married then after the transactions are made, let's file up a divorce secretly." He said. Aryan looked at him, "I'll be living with you though." She said. She looked at Taemin who was his face embarrassed. "No, it's not like I don't want to live with you. It would just be really convenient with everything if I stay at home." She said. Taemin smiled and nodded. "You don't have to live with me, If you think it's not convenient or.. you can go home at my house, after school then I'll drop you to your house.. secretly" He said and smiled. Aryan smiled, "The latter seems nice." He stood up, "I'll send you things back then. See you." He said and walked out. Aryan smiled, "He's not bad either." She murmured and went to Kris' office and saw him doing some paper works. "Ge." She said and sat beside him. "Yes, princess?" He asked. She wanted to tell Taemin's plans since she knew Kris also didn't want this. "I'll tell you something, but don't get mad and spill the beans okay?" She said. Kris smiled and looked at her, pausing from his paperwork. "What is it?" He asked softly. Aryan exhaled. "You see, me and Taemin talked about something earlier." She said and looked at him. "That after the transactions are made... We'll file our divorce papers secretly." She said, waiting for Kris to strangle on how she would want to betray the Lees. He had a 'not bad' face but still, "Well, if the Lees knew, they might pull the investments back." He said. Aryan rolled her eyes, "That's why it's a secret. No one will know except us. You, Taemin and Me." She said. Kris thought for it for a while, "What about living at Taemin's?" He asked. Aryan smiled, "That we figured out." She smiled cockily. "I'll be going 'home' at Taemin's but he'll still drop me off to our house." Aryan explained. Kris nodded, "Fine. But don't get caught." He said and continued with his paper works. Aryan smiled, "Now, ge. Be a good brother and send me home please." She said. Kris shook his head, "No, you're staying here." He said and laughed evilly. Aryan sighed and decided to sleep on Kris' office couch. "Fine then." She said and closed her eyes. The Sofa was long, longer than her so she was laying down perfectly. She was soon nudged awake by Kris. "Hey, sleepy head. Let's go home. you've been sleeping there for like a day." He said. Aryan sat up and saw that there were no sun anymore. "What time is it?" She asked Kris. "It's 9:00. C'mon. Sehun kept bugging me to take you home." He said and picked her up. Aryan hugged him sideways while Kris automatically held her close. They kept that way until they reached the reception of the building and the staffs were aww-ing at the brother-sister thing but others seems to know that they were siblings. "I never thought Kris would be this PDA-ish. They don't look either. They look like siblings." The lady said with her friend beside her and unfortunately Kris heard them. "That's because we're siblings. If you don't want to lose your job, might as well keep things to yourself." He said to the lady and held Aryan close. "She's my amazing sister so treat her well." He said and walked away with you. Aryan laughed, "You're so cruel." She said. Kris laughed, "Never when it comes to you, my little princess." 

 


A/N:

Hi guys! Long time no see? =))

Anyways, I'm so sorry it took time for me to update.

Exams are up and I really need to catch on my grades up. 

Please comment on this okay? Please? hehe

Thanks for the new subbies! One more and I'll reach 100. HAHA. 

Bye guys, see you at the next chappie.