Not an update but you should probably read this

My Two Over-Protective Brothers [Discontinued]

Hi guys, so let me start by saying sorry for not updating. School made me busier than I already was and didn't even had the time to even just open my browser. I had participated in some school etxra curriculars that made Asianfanfics not my priority anymore. I had more important things to do besides updating.  

And now that school is finished, I promised all of you that I would finish this story within March which I didn't even do. The curriculars I participated (It's confidential) wasn't done within the last weeks of March which is why I can't update.

I'm sorry guys, I know I had a lot of reason and you're probably thinking that I'm using reasons just to get away with my procrastination with updating but no, If I can update, I would. 

I would like to say that I would temporarily discontinue this story. Because I would be at my hometown, and will be having my vacation. The months June and July will also be crucial to the curriculums I entered so I might have to set my priotities very well.

However, when things get easier for me in my senior year or this coming school year, I would continue this story together with a summarization just in case you forget the storyline.

I'm very, very sorry guys. I would like to thank all of you for supporting my story until now, and subscribing to my other stories. I hope you guys understand but if it makes you feel better, you're free to unsubscribe to this story. 

Once again guys, I'm really sorry and thank you very much. 

 

-Aryaaaaaan