Chapter 42

My Two Over-Protective Brothers [Discontinued]

Chapter 42

"Finally, It's practice time." Aryan cheered as she went to the gymnasium to practice for Volleyball. They have a game with Jeong Hwa Highschool later so she was excused to practice for later. And yes, if you are asking, she became the captain-ball. "Let's start!" Coach Kim said. Aryan nodded and started warming up along with her teammates. "Remember to play well later girls." She said. The girls nodded, "You too, Captain-ball-nim!" They said. Aryan smiled and continued to warm up. After the exercise, they started with the drills. "They're here!" Coach Kim shouted when Jeong Hwa's team arrived. Aryan and her team bowed. Jeong Hwa's team also did the same and they soon started practicing. The students who would be watching are filling up the gymnasium. Aryan looked at the clock at the gymnasium and saw that it was 4:00. "Kris will be getting here soon." Aryan said as she knew Kris and the other would watch her play. As soon as they were done warming up, EXO with Myungsoo arrived with banners and some energy drinks. Aryan smiled and ran up to Coach Kim to ask him a permission so she could go meet EXO. Coach Kim immediately nodded when he saw EXO. Aryan bowed and ran up to Kris and Chanyeol. "Oppa and Gege!!" She said and hugged them. "You came! You came!" She said while jumping. Kris laughed and patted her head. "Ofcourse, how can I miss my sister's game?" Aryan laughed and looked at Chanyeol. "Opppa!" She said and hugged Chanyeol. "Hi, there, little princess. You're finally playing, are you happy?" He asked her as he opened a gatorade for her to drink and gave Aryan. "Ofcourse, who wouldn't?" She said and drank. She looked at Myungsoo and waved him hi. Myungsoo smiled and did a 'fighting' gesture. Aryan felt a tap on her shoulder so she turned around and saw Sehun. "For you." He said as he gave her a plastic. "What is it?" She said and opened the plastic to see a box of knee pads. "You might get hurt, so please use them." He said. Aryan smiled and hugged Sehun, "Thank you." She said and sat down to put the knee pads on her knees. Kris and Chanyeol saw them hugged but shrugged it off. Soon, Aryan said goodbye because Coach Kim called her. "We're starting, bye! cheer for me okay?" She said and ran away to the court. EXO and Myungsoo sat and began opening their snacks. "I hope they win. Jeon Hwa is rumored to be trained through hell." D.O said to Chanyeol who was beside him. Chanyeol shrugged, "No. I believe Our team would win, Aryan is there." He said confidently. D.O laughed and nodded, "Arasso." He said. Soon, the game started and Jeon Hwa's team were in lead. Kris and Sehun were already flaring up because the referee seems to be biased. "Out!" The referee announced when the ball was in. "WHAT? NO!" They heard Aryan shout. "It isn't." She said and got to the place where the ball landed, "It landed here! Inside the line! How would that be out?" She said. The referee looked at the Line judges but they seem to agree with the referee. "I'm sorry, but it's out." He said. Coach Kim agreed with Aryan however, if she continue this, she would be on technical fault. Coah Kim pulled Aryan away. Aryan blew a raspberry, "Are you really doing your job? Or are you biased?" She said as she walked away. "Coach, sub!" She said as sat down and cupped her face. They were being unfair, it was supposed to be in. Now the ball on on the other team, giving them a chance to gain a point. The game went on and Aryan felt a little better because her team is on lead. Now, Coach Kim subbed her in and let and play. They played and it was the other team's turn to serve. The girl served the ball and Aryan knew that it would land on her place so she ran and tossed the ball to another player on her team, "Set!" She shouted and they passed the ball and Aryan was the one who spiked it to the other court. The game went on the same but they got the point. And now, It was Aryan's time to serve. "Go Aryan!!" EXO shouted while holding a banner. She smiled and bounced the ball a couple of times, tossed it in the air and spiked. The ball went at the other side, landing on a girl's feet and the Jeon Hwa's team was only looking at the ball, not even running after it. Aryan smirked and had her point. They were now leading with the game but Jeon Hwa is starting to catch after them. "Defense! defense!" The crowed cheered for Aryan's team that made her smile. Soon, it was the last set which is very crucial. If they win this set, they would win, but if Jeon Hwa's team win this set, It's their win. Aryan nodded to Choach Kim who gave her some advice. Aryan was now getting nervous. Jeon Hwa managed to lead the scores by 5 points. Aryan served the ball and landed on the other side but a girl managed to catch the ball and toss it back to their court and when that happened, Aryan collided with one player which was rather bigger and taller than her causing for her to fall on her side and lean her right elbow but she still fell causing her elbow to strain. The crowd stood up, shocked as well as EXO. She winced and curled up in a ball when the referee called a time out. Kris was the fastest to run into her when he saw her fall, followed by EXO. "Mei!" He shouted when he sat down on her side with the nurse. Aryan was wearing a band on her arm which they removed carefully. "Ouch!" She shouted when the nurse removed the band. The nurse kept focusing on her elbow but that wasn't the only one injured. "My waist!" She shouted because of the pain. The nurse sprayed some heat spray on her elbow and turned her on her back. She lifted her shirt up and pressed some fingers on the her waist. She looked at Kris, "I think it's best to visit the hospital to check of some of her bones are dislocated. Please go now." The nurse said. Chanyeol hurriedly but carefully carried her. Aryan was already tearing up but she insisted on going to Coach Kim first. "Coach, I'm sorry." She said and covered her face. Coach Kim smiled, "It's fine. Now go fix your elbow and waist, we got future games to play." He said and patted her head. Chanyeol carried her again and went outside with Kris. They got in Kris car and drove to the nearest hospital. "Hang in there, Mei. We're near." Chanyeol said and removed the hair that was sticking on her face due to her sweat. "Don't worry, I'm fine." She said in a hoarse voice but passed out. Chanyeol panicked and shouted at Kris to make it faster. Chanyeol saw her lips was turning blue due to the pain and she was sweating. He prayed to God that she was fine. Please.. 

 


A/N:

I feel like this chapter is boring. :/ 

I'm a volleyball player so if you don't understand what's happening, please don't hesistate to ask.

And also, notice that the font is different? I usually use Lucida-something but AFF doesn't have it now. idk whyy

Anyways, Thank you for the new subbies and comments! 

Please comment okay? Pleaseeeeeee? 

 and btw, I'll soon be making a schedule of my update because I already have 2 ongoing fics. 

Bye guys! <3